WHICH FOID WOULD YOU CHOOSE, AND WHATS YOUR REASON?

Which foid would you choose, and why


  • Total voters
    28
revivles

revivles

Gold
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
882
Reputation
526
both are equally as attractive btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: code80
3 threads already on this dumbass question
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude, iblamexyz, HGH_ and 1 other person
Its like both are bad mixes, but the Italian one is slightly better
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and iblamexyz
@Bat
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat
Italian>asian>mexican, therefore italian + asian > mexican + asian
But as I said in your previous thread, are we talking about sex or long-term relationship here ?
 
I see no pics Is this mf retarded
 
Maybe because it’s a hypothetical question? are you stupid
Northern Italians looks way different than southern Italians. But U just say Italians in general how the fuck does that make sense?
 
Northern Italians looks way different than southern Italians. But U just say Italians in general how the fuck does that make sense?
You’re so fucking stupid when people refer to Italians I dont ever see them specifically saying “North” or “South” you realize they’re also North and South Mexicans but I don’t bring them up?

Like either answer the question or dont ever comment on my threads again
 
@anaverageman @SoundnVision @Densen Why did u guys choose Mexican
 
@anaverageman @SoundnVision @Densen Why did u guys choose Mexican
Mexican are latino no? I dont live in us but she would be propably bodymaxxed htb what more u want. And The italians are sometimes even more brown, depends because most so called italians are actualy just german blood
 
Mexican are latino no? I dont live in us but she would be propably bodymaxxed htb what more u want. And The italians are sometimes even more brown, depends because most so called italians are actualy just german blood
How are you going to call Italians brown when Mexicans are literally brown

And I said both of them are bodymaxxed u just choose
 
Italian>asian>mexican, therefore italian + asian > mexican + asian
But as I said in your previous thread, are we talking about sex or long-term relationship here ?
im just talking about who you would pick in general, also what abt long-term relationships

and in terms of looks both are htb's and have equally as good bodies
 
im just talking about who you would pick in general, also what abt long-term relationships

and in terms of looks both are htb's and have equally as good bodies
In general I would definitely pick asian + italian
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles

Similar threads

revivles
Replies
10
Views
124
revivles
revivles
revivles
Replies
8
Views
155
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
pachi
Replies
5
Views
54
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
ouiii
Replies
3
Views
27
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786
cursedbybones
Replies
15
Views
101
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top