Which gender actually cares more about personality in dating?

Which gender values personality more?

• Men

• Women

Results are only viewable after voting.
EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Assuming both genders had the same number of options, which gender actually cares more about personality in dating?

I’d actually argue that high quality men with options care more about personality than women in dating.

When a guy has actual morals and standards for a woman, he likely puts great emphasis on the personality. Think about it, one of the biggest turn offs for a guy is a girl acting like a whore, being promiscuous or being obnoxious. A girl whos very traditionally feminine can attract men without even realising it while not being the best looking.

Personal experience:
[
I had this girl who was about 7-7.5/10 in looks but her personality was disgusting to me. She made it obvious how many boys she had been with and how many had broken up with her, she was annoying, immature and promiscuous asf, i could feel her desperation. She chased me hard by asking for my number and straight up asking me to be her boyfriend+telling co workers and friends that we were dating. Only when i was horny was i ever tempted to just smash and dash but i never did because she had a disgusting personality.

This other girl who was 5-6/10 in my class a year ago, was very feminine, quiet, mature and chill. She was shy and not in the ‘popular group’ of girls that i’d usually go to parties with. Her personality halo’d her for me by at least 2 points. She had the ideal personality for a LTR, you could tell she hadn’t had many partners before and was inexperienced and cared about each conversation more. So when she would intentionally try to give small iois or try to intitiate convo, it was much cuter than if s promiscuous girl had done it.

In my eyes the first girl was ugly/below average because of her personality and desperateness, Meanwhile the second girl was basically my class crush even though i had a school of many 7+/10s.]

Of course you cant be attractived to someone who isn’t visually attractive. On average men are attracted to more women visually than women are to men. Since men find alot more women visually appealing than women do men, it gives more chance for opportunity for women to show their personality as there are more candidates for dating. Women only want a small number of top guys so there is less room/chance for a small pool of men to have a good personality.

Also i’ve seen personally that looks=personality to women. Imagine Twilight but the vampire Edward was normie-sub 5, his personality is so retarded and aspie but since they cast robert pattison, a chad, women find his weird af personality attractive.

TLDR: On average tho, only since women have more options, i would say they care about personality more, i know subhumans would probably get on their knees for a loud asf obnoxious fat black girl if it meant a chance at pussy. Top 20% of men arguably care about personality more since they have many options to filter through.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Gus17, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
Dnrd nigger 🤓👆

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vector
I agree wholly. I had a stacylite girl who tried talking me into bed for multiple years, yet her character was so disgusting I couldn't do it. I guess it gave me emotional baggage that I now have to deal with. Just skip them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Maalik, Hades and 1 other person
I agree wholly. I had a stacylite girl who tried talking me into bed for multiple years, yet her character was so disgusting I couldn't do it. I guess it gave me emotional baggage that I now have to deal with. Just skip them.
Man like spongebob

Women don't give a shit about personality, they adapt their own values and personality to the Chad they are attracted too.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sub0, Ark and 9 others
I'd say men but as a man I frankly don't give a fuck lol. So idk

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Dating - probably none
Ltr - men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and EnglandBadman
Men

• +1
Average women cares more than the average man cause the average man will fuck anything

• +1
women just wanna fuck chad and squeeze money out of betas theres no personality involved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Average women cares more than the average man cause the average man will fuck anything
True, but im talking about LTR only for this thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
At this point I must be the only true incel left on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and T50 Mogger
Noone gives a shit about personality

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Men care about foids' personalities for long term, while women care almost exclusively about looks for both short and long term.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and EnglandBadman
Men care more about personality females more about looks

In general, neither.

Personality is cope
Most people don't have super incredible personalities. I'd say less than 1% of people are actually somehow interesting

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Sub0, thecel and 1 other person
As a trucel male damnn right i care about personality, not nice to encounter a cvnt.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
men just want to be loved by a female
while female want to get the best possible they can get an Top tier male(chad)

• +1
Reactions: thecel and EnglandBadman
Women obv, but it's not about good/bad personality. It's about inhib levels, ntness, sense of sexual compatability.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kanderior, RoyaleWithCheese and thecel