Which gender is more white worshipping?

Title

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
Most men are very proud of their heritage and they would most likely match with their women. The only race of men that are white worshipping are indians and blacks to an extent, but even then they largely prefer their women. And then you have latina, indian, and asian women who are the biggest white worshippers and will take any chance to get with a white man. IMG 9156

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PubertyMaxxer, !MagicMan777 and 1 other person
just look at what happens when a white women even exist around ethnics. at least guys have to be 6/10 at least to get jbw.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Donquixote, GabachoCopium and 2 others
just look at what happens when a white women even exist around ethnics. at least guys have to be 6/10 at least to get jbw.
Nah, guys would fuck a transgender and a fat women regardless of race as long as they’re attractive. Most ethnic women are JBW only jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
oh
Nah, guys would fuck a transgender and a fat women regardless of race as long as they’re attractive. Most ethnic women are JBW only jfl
bro i noticed it’s honestly women who are more often proud of their muh heritage muh family. but 80% of the ethnics i met irl have been jews

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
oh

bro i noticed it’s honestly women who are more often proud of their muh heritage muh family. but 80% of the ethnics i met irl have been jews
not asian women though

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and vermillioncorefan
Yes, they literally want their offspring to look white
attractive asian women are white man only. same can be said for tyrones tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DOHC and murdah
it's 100% women

• +1
Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, datboijj, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Asians dont go for blacks, rarely. only southeast asians somewhat
nah i meant tyrone’s like white girls i never see black girl w a tyrone

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, vermillioncorefan and murdah
If you cant get a girlfriend and your white "YOU are the problem" people here tryna blame women when its literally entirely your fault

• +1
Almost every non white guy is obessed with white women.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and datboijj
I will say women, simply for this reason. When it comes to wanting to fuck in general men are willing to fuck women that aren't their ideal if it means busting a nut, whereas if women for whatever reason can't get their ideal man, they'll just stay home and use their dildo. This is because testosterone is too powerful of a sex hormone that will eventually overtake a man's "standards". Women don't have testosterone levels ANYWHERE close to the average man.

Desperate white worshipping ethnic male-> will fuck non white girl if he has to and really wants to bust a nut.

Desperate white worshipping ethnic female-> will just stay home and fuck herself with a dildo imagining a white dude, if she can't get one in real life

• +1
Men because most men want white foids while no foids want white men