Which group of cels gets the most hate on here (poll)

Who gets the most hate

• Curries

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Baldcels

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manlets

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Surgerymaxxers

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Vote in the thread boyos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Curries without a doubt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and Deleted member 2227
5'6cels, we are the most oppressed group of people, I'd rather be 5'5 even

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Indians get absolutely shit on by everyone. Even other Indians hate their own race.

I’ve never seen so many people of a race just backstab their own people like that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Not even close

• +1
Curries get told that it’s over for them regardless of their facial features. I think it’s obvious as to who gets the most hate here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Prettyboymaxxing-cels have taken an absolute beating in the last few days I’ll tell ya that.

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2227
Indians get absolutely shit on by everyone. Even other Indians hate their own race.

I’ve never seen so many people of a race just backstab their own people like that tbh

For some reason curries try so much to prove themselves (for whites), so i just keep roasting.

For some reason curries try so much to prove themselves, so i just keep roasting.
Inferior complex. The ones who accept it are cool though. It’s ironic bc the ones who accept it are generally the GL ones lmfao

• +1
Inferior complex. The ones who accept it are cool though. It’s ironic bc the ones who accept it are generally the GL ones lmfao

Yes i know, but i don't only roast them, any type of Narcy (Narcissism is just inferiority complex facade of superior complexity, when a person make a thread trying to shit in himself is majority times to get ego boost of other losers, this is obviously a FAMALE behavior) post or thread will be roasted and not only by me i think.

Curries get the most hate but I'm pretty sure it's from other curries most the time and then everyone else is just annoyed and then starts hating curries cause it's the most they've ever had to think about curries in their entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lol Indians always have to compensate, which is why you always see the same Indians here acting narcy

• JFL

Honestly self hating indian is too much of a problem, I love my heritage but I dont appreciate the fact that so many indians try so hard to be white.

• +1
Obviously curries lol

Indians. The retarded thing about all this, is that this site perpetuates Eurocentric beauty standards, which is more or less unattainable for Indians. So its a road to no where for most.

5'6cels, we are the most oppressed group of people, I'd rather be 5'5 even
I'd love to be 4'9 instead of 5'11. At least then I would know for sure that it's over and wouldn't be a hopeful fag

I hate surgerymaxxers👺🖕. someone must work insanely tremendous hard to get chiseled jawline, and someone can just get lefort lll 🤬, where is justice? but women will find out you're fraud soon 😉🖕