• The Alphabet Mafia

• The Crippled/Retarded

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Anonymous voting.

Please vote and bump 🙏 Much appreciated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and sub5c3l
First four are extremely close but bitches

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, deepfuckingvalue and Brus Wane
The chuds :mask:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
No one plays the victim better than @InnerVoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, looksmac, Primalsplit and 2 others
decent in mumbai
E881c0e8bb1612663b7dcb98de27507d

Not many shades away from Mumbai :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, deepfuckingvalue and sub5c3l
I think blacks are close but for mindset relative to what they actually have it's females

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Brus Wane
I think blacks are close but for mindset relative to what they actually have it's females
0e04ee6d da93 4616 b08f a11851ddc1d9 text

First four are extremely close but bitches
Now I feel bad and somewhat silly for putting the Crippled / Retards with the other 4.

They actually do have a rather bad hand but don't really cry about it quite as much.

Oops:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, arabcelxxx and Matthias8272
An empathetic monkey

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Easily women by miles. But but the diabled cause some sub 4 crippie made school instal ramps and now stair-space is even tighter now. hope he crashes or sum

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Brus Wane
  • Love it
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Man I wish someday I would get 100 or more participants on my poll:(

You forgot the incels.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and Brus Wane
No one would vote that but yeah I should've put it in.
I would.

The name is literally a statement of victimhood.

"Involuntary celibate"

Life's not fair, I get that. Some have it exceedingly easy while others play on nightmare difficulty. But Imagine, if you will, for a moment a group of people started calling themselves:

"Involuntary poor"

This would become a self fulfilling prophecy, as it would lower their motivation. Life is fucking hard, and when you start believing something is impossible for you, it is.

Woke victimhood, and Oppressor Oppressed narratives have a similar effect. And after having insufferable woke friends, and reading tons of incel forums, I'd say it's a toss up, but the one's who call themselves "involuntary celibate" play the victimhood card a little bit more, on average imho.

• Hmm...
The crippled/retarded because of incels

• +1
I would.

"Involuntary celibate"

Life's not fair, I get that. Some have it exceedingly easy while others play on nightmare difficulty. But Imagine, if you will, for a moment a group of people started calling themselves:

"Involuntary poor"

This would become a self fulfilling prophecy, as it would lower their motivation. Life is fucking hard, and when you start believing something is impossible for you, it is.

Woke victimhood, and Oppressor Oppressed narratives have a similar effect. And after having insufferable woke friends, and reading tons of incel forums, I'd say it's a toss up, but the one's who call themselves "involuntary celibate" play the victimhood card a little bit more, on average imho.
reddit tier cope. inceldom isnt just a headache that lasts 2 hours its something that fucks up your entire life

• +1
reddit tier cope. inceldom isnt just a headache that lasts 2 hours its something that fucks up your entire life
Would you some one "involuntary poor" or "involuntary middleclass"?

Would you some one "involuntary poor" or "involuntary middleclass"?
being poor or middle class is way more common than inceldom and it doesnt mess up your life so no

• +1
I would.

"Involuntary celibate"

"Involuntary poor"

I can see your point.

Some of us in the community whine way too much. I get it.

Couple of things I would challenge you on though…

1. Using the term “involuntarily poor” doesnt make any sense. At least when you try and juxtapose it with “involuntary celebate” to try and make it seem we’re unjustly implying victimhood.

Celebacy means you’re not fucking but still suggests that there is some element of choice, unless stated otherwise.
Abit like vegetarianism, for instance. Are you meat free by choice or is it because theres no animals on your poor island?

Being poor is an economical state that is very difficult, if not impossible to change. Its more or less built into the definition. No one is ever poor if they can help it.

Two very different things. Being born a peasant or noble is very permanent unless some drastic shakeup takes place.

2. Do you really think the people here have a worse victim mindset compared to the first 4 groups I listed?? Really??
Be honest:feelskek:

If you take the worst actors from every group, we would at best have a 5-way tie.

If you go by averages, I would argue that we would still be FAR behind the “empathetic gender” and the “small hats” in terms of playing the victim.

Most of us complain jokingly and are here for shits and giggles.

Can you say the same for the other groups when they bitch about how bad they have it???

All these people have to do is to be competent and the world is their oyster. Everything is set up for them…the media, the job market, social systems etc…wheres being “competent” as a man can still leave you an inkwell.

Only the monkeys and alphabet gang have a legitimate gripe.

But its easily fixed.
Former just needs to obey the fucking law and maybe comply with the police.

Latter should just avoid christians and muslims. The media and politicians are always on their side anyway. How many lives have they ruined just by crying “xyz-phobia” ?:feelswah:

Last edited:
I can see your point.

Some of us in the community whine way too much. I get it.

Couple of things I would challenge you on though…

1. Using the term “involuntarily poor” doesnt make any sense. At least when you try and juxtapose it with “involuntary celebate” to try and make it seem we’re unjustly implying victimhood.

Celebacy means you’re not fucking but still suggests that there is some element of choice, unless stated otherwise.
Abit like vegetarianism, for instance. Are you meat free by choice or is it because theres no animals on your poor island?
Celebacy is less of a choice than being poor. As biological replicators, Replication is our strongest desired right after survival.

Even celibate women, are celibate because they can't get the partner and relationship they desire, they are just biologically hardwired to have higher standards, often desiring a man that can provide good genes and high resources and opportunities for their children.

"Involuntary Celibate" Has an additional implication implied on-top of celibate, which is that the person calling themselves this has given up. This is because there's an absence of a goal that's associated with the label.

So as an example instead of "Involuntary Poor", some one who has the goal of getting rich describes themselves as "a hustler".

They don't attach their identity to their state of not having achieved their goal. Their goal becomes their focus, not their state of not having achieved the goal.

"Looksmaxers", "Hustlers", "PickupArtists", "SeductionArtists", "VenusianArtists", "DayGamers", all have their goal as their primary identity, not their state of having not achieved it so far.

Even if they communicate they haven't achieved their goal yet, it wouldn't be in the form of an identity label, unless they have a victimhood mindeset at least on a subconciouse level.

If they don't have a victimhood mindset they might communicate it as "I'm on a dry streak", or "I haven't gotten laid yet", or even more of a goal mindset as "I'm still working on by opener" or "I'm working on kino-escalation" or "I'm working-on comfort building" or "I'm leanmaxing" or "I'm bulking" or "I'm testing a new skincare routine", etc.

2. Do you really think the people here have a worse victim mindset compared to the first 4 groups I listed?? Really??
Be honest:feelskek:
Not people here. This is a looksmaxing forum. We primarily identify with the label looksmaxer, even if some people also call themselves incels. (to their own detriment)

People on https://incels.is/
Are bigger victims. They primarily identify as incels, even if some of them also call themselves looksmaxers.
But its easily fixed.
Former just needs to obey the fucking law and maybe comply with the police.

Latter should just avoid christians and muslims. The media and politicians are always on their side anyway. How many lives have they ruined just by crying “xyz-phobia” ?:feelswah:
I don't define a victim-hood mindset by the difficulty of the problem that's facing them, but in resilience and never-give-up attitude. When you have a culture who's primary solution is "LDAR (Lay down are rot)" that's victim-hood mindset.

At least the woke, wage war against their perceived "subjugators", devoting their careers and lives to "the cause". When was the last time incels took the streets for a protest? Or tried to get the laws changed to ban dating apps? Can you even imagine a group of incels surrounding a politicians house, demanding they ban dating apps or resign?

Now I say this again, being annoyed as fuck about people bitching about easily solvable problems, but these groups as a whole are at least trying hard to make it, in one way or another.

• Woah
The Chosen Tribe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Twinblade and Brus Wane
I was gonna pick The Empathetic Gender, but then I remembered The Monkeys would also include western Sheboons (who play the biggest victims). Foundational Black Americans in particularly have the worst victim mentality and rather than fixing their own communities, their image and their culture, they'd rather keep blaming white people. After FBAs, Black Brits are second on the list

• +1