Which gum and exerciser should I choose?

D

Deleted member 20228

Iron
I think the best and most used gums out there are: Mastic/ Falim/ Jawliner gum. I have used mastic but didn't find it strong enough.

Is the jawliner one better or should I go with falim?

Also for exerciser, should I choose jawliner or Chisell? Which one is better and has got more resistance?

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and justbentbro
You can freeze mastic to make it harder.
Jawliner = chewing on plastic. There is enough plastic in your food and water already

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 20097 and currylightskin
Also volume, intensity > weight. It applies to muscles worked in the gym, so it probably applies to masseters too

Jawliner = chewing on plastic. There is enough plastic in your food and water already
Whenever I froze mastic and chewed again, it used to crumble and get dissolved in my mouth. One of the reasons to lean towards falim or jawliner one

But isn't jawliner good for masseters? better than gums even?

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
what should i choose then?
Also volume, intensity > weight. It applies to muscles worked in the gym, so it probably applies to masseters too

• +1
Whenever I froze mastic and chewed again, it used to crumble and get dissolved in my mouth. One of the reasons to lean towards falim or jawliner one

But isn't jawliner good for masseters? better than gums even?
As I said, ya chewin on plastic. If masseters are more important for you than microplastic accumulation then go for it

As I said, ya chewin on plastic. If masseters are more important for you than microplastic accumulation then go for it
any preference between jawliner and chisell? harder one?

• +1
Do you chew mastic or falim gum? Which mastic gum do you use?

I used the famous chios one from greece, the one with black package.

I use normal good quality gum with gum base xylitol and essential oil flavor

I would recommand falim gum + jawline exercicer from aliexpress (about 2€)

I don't recommend overchewing at all, the only risk you're going to have by "hard chewing" is that you could cause TMJ. However, you don't need one of these hard gums or a Jawliner's, just go to the grocery, get a couple of packs of sugar-free gum and freeze them to make them hard. That's all.

what about facial exercise (jeff logan) do u think its cope?
Facial exercises may work, though results ain't impressive and if done incorrectly it's believed they make facial wrinkles and folds worse. What absolutely legit is a neck training. It will give you the real boost in looks if your neck is average or thin. May also improve your jawline/submandibular area tone if you're lean enough already.

I don't recommend overchewing at all, the only risk you're going to have by "hard chewing" is that you could cause TMJ. However, you don't need one of these hard gums or a Jawliner's, just go to the grocery, get a couple of packs of sugar-free gum and freeze them to make them hard. That's all.
Hard to get TMJ only from chewing. There needs to be recession and tension around the chewing muscles. Literally don't be subhuman when it comes to jaw area and massage like 2-3 muscles after chewing and you're fine unless you're chewing for like 10 hours daily

Hard to get TMJ only from chewing. There needs to be recession and tension around the chewing muscles. Literally don't be subhuman when it comes to jaw area and massage like 2-3 muscles after chewing and you're fine unless you're chewing for like 10 hours daily
So, in order to achieve "hard chewing" do you recommend performing self-massage on the muscles of mastication?

use mastic gum
I did but that fucker dissolves into my mouth after sometime. I read somewhere in the forum that jawline one is stronger than mastic but wanted to verify before i try it out myself