D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
(with blue eyes)

1. Blonde and pale
2. Blonde and tanned
3. Dark brown hair and pale
4. Dark brown hair and tanned

problem is, ppl advised blonde and pale is ideal for attracting asian girls.

But I think I look shit blonde and pale. Tan and brown hair makes me look good and healthy

Really confused idk what to do. do asian girls even really like blonde and pale? or do they just want the white gene but are attracted more to tanned and dark hair?

or do they just want the white gene but are attracted more to tanned and dark hair?

Cope. Nobody is attracted to this.
How many men you see in Asian media who look like this? There are more dudes wjth blond hsir than tan.

Cope. Nobody is attracted to this.
How many men you see in Asian media who look like this? There are more dudes wjth blond hsir than tan.
tall dark and handsome. tanned skin and black hair is dimorphic af

when i a pale blonde guy, stands next to a tanned guy with black hair, i literally look like a girl next to him. he looks like a man. i look like a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Ken and 1 other person
tall dark and handsome. tanned skin and black hair is dimorphic af

Indian cope. Nothing dimorphic here.

when i a pale blonde guy, stands next to a tanned guy with black hair, i literally look like a girl next to him. he looks like a man. i look like a bitch

:lul:

Tales from the ethnic sweatshop.
Tanned with black hair = midget

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito
Indian cope. Nothing dimorphic here.

:lul:

Tales from the ethnic sweatshop.
Tanned with black hair = midget
idk man im so confused. i think black hair tan looks better, so do many other guys. but the sperm donor studies and a few asian girls told me pale and blonde mogs. but then some asian girls basically hint they dont like my blonde hair and pale skin

URGH I JUST DONT KNOW

idk man im so confused. i think black hair tan looks better, so do many other guys.

Indeed men prefer black haired women.

but the sperm donor studies and a few asian girls told me pale and blonde mogs. but then some asian girls basically hint they dont like my blonde hair and pale skin

No they don't.

URGH I JUST DONT KNOW

You are one atom in the grand scheme of things and you do not matter enough to be talking about yourself this much. Either prove you and your dilemma are real by going out there and filming yourself cold approaching, or get off this website and kill yourself. You're either a fraud or one of the most mentally ill human beings on the planet, and you do not matter nearly as much as you think you do.

Last edited:
You are one atom in the grand scheme of things and you do not matter enough to be talking about yourself this much. Either prove you and your dilemma are real by going out there and filming yourself cold approaching, or get off this website and kill yourself. You're either a fraud or one of the most mentally ill human beings on the planet, and you do not matter nearly as much as you think you do.
i dont think i matter loads. i know im worthless. i just want to find the definite answer to my dilemma.

i dont think i matter loads. i know im worthless. i just want to find the definite answer to my dilemma.

Lulz @ not seeing the contradiction.

No way you're real, dude. You're coping hard and LARPing.

Depends on which Asian nation, I’d guess. I assume dark girls from SEA would be desperate to bleach their offspring with a pale father

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Lulz @ not seeing the contradiction.

No way you're real, dude. You're coping hard and LARPing.
what contradiction? this me
im on this site cos i think my hair colour failos me in the west + need some facial surgeries + im short as fuck(thats why need to geomaxx for asian women)

PLEASE just give me the answer to my dilemma

if i was larping why the fuck would i be asking about this shit all the time

what contradiction? this me
View attachment 1776049 im on this site cos i think my hair colour failos me in the west + need some facial surgeries + im short as fuck(thats why need to geomaxx for asian women)

PLEASE just give me the answer to my dilemma

if i was larping why the fuck would i be asking about this shit all the time

Roflmao, nobody believes this shit. You're an ethnic LARPing as a mentally ill white boy.

Daily reminder
Chad :chad:
Incel :incel:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Roflmao, nobody believes this shit. You're an ethnic LARPing as a mentally ill white boy.

Daily reminder
Chad :chad:
Incel :incel:
urgh i give up

i will just run tinder experiments i guess with pics of myself with each phenotype

and im not a mentally ill whiteboy. i just want definite answer to my colouring dilemma

urgh i give up

i will just run tinder experiments i guess with pics of myself with each phenotype

Fake experiments incoming.

and im not a mentally ill whiteboy. i just want definite answer to my colouring dilemma

Whoops, accidentally broke character and used British English there. Keep coping from London my Heendian friend.

• JFL
Fake experiments incoming.
not for here, for myself. to fix the dilemma that i dont understand.

Whoops, accidentally broke character and used British English there. Keep coping from London my Heendian friend.
i dont understand why you dont believe but okay

as long as you have white passing features

u need to get neck tatts for more swag

• JFL
not helpful

You've asked the same question in different variations. If you think pale with blonde works do a dating profile in Asia to see which is better. Otherwise you'll never know.

• +1
idk man im so confused. i think black hair tan looks better, so do many other guys. but the sperm donor studies and a few asian girls told me pale and blonde mogs. but then some asian girls basically hint they dont like my blonde hair and pale skin

URGH I JUST DONT KNOW
Asian women are not a monolith. Some will find dark haired men attractive some will find blonde men attractive. Hair color is such an insignificant feature compared to your bone structure. Same with skin tone.

You cannot appeal to all Asian women. It's impossible.

Asian women are not a monolith. Some will find dark haired men attractive some will find blonde men attractive. Hair color is such an insignificant feature compared to your bone structure. Same with skin tone.

You cannot appeal to all Asian women. It's impossible.
Okay I understand what u mean

But which do you think will have the broadest appeal?

Okay I understand what u mean

But which do you think will have the broadest appeal?
This is my take...

For a white guy - blonde hair and tan. You'll have to play to your strength which will be "exotic" white guy. Tan and blonde will be the most exotic look for Asian countries.

Dark hair and pale will be the most common phenotype most Asian women will see. Most women will also be attracted to this but you'll have less competition if you play to your strength.

• +1
This is my take...

For a white guy - blonde hair and tan. You'll have to play to your strength which will be "exotic" white guy. Tan and blonde will be the most exotic look for Asian countries.

Dark hair and pale will be the most common phenotype most Asian women will see. Most women will also be attracted to this but you'll have less competition if you play to your strength.
thanks for this. i think ur right

but i dont think as much girls are attracted to blonde

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon
This is my take...

if i do blonde with tan. dont u think i lose a big factor of JBW? by losing my pale skin? but pale and blonde looks so subhuman

i still dont know what to do man

if i do blonde with tan. dont u think i lose a big factor of JBW? by losing my pale skin? but pale and blonde looks so subhuman

i still dont know what to do man
I ask this sincerely - are you a perfectionist/do you have any strong OCD tendencies?

Don't worry about this. Your hair color and skintone will not have a large impact. We were talking about hypothetical ideals. Try things out and see if you like it.

• +1
I ask this sincerely - are you a perfectionist/do you have any strong OCD tendencies?

Don't worry about this. Your hair color and skintone will not have a large impact. We were talking about hypothetical ideals. Try things out and see if you like it.
idk maybe im overthinking like u said

but tan make or breaks me ngl

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon
idk maybe im overthinking like u said

but tan make or breaks me ngl
I think you are buddy. Stick with tan if you like the tan.

It can be cope to say "just be confident" but being confident will lead to more attractive body language - videos of people wearing Cologne are rated more attractive. Same scenario.