Which haircut do you have and why?

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Types of Fade Haircuts Man 2017 male haircuts hairstyles haircuts
I have smth like this in dark brown, because the short sides make my head appear more oval shaped and the long hair on top hides my hairline. Gives me a young and fresh look.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and CopeMaxxer
exactly this:

BGP051-08-FP.jpg

i had it buzzed and it started growing back. i cant get it to this length otherwise

View attachment 2249
I have smth like this in dark brown, because the short sides make my head appear more oval shaped and the long hair on top hides my hairline. Gives me a young and fresh look.

Do i count as a king of manlets at 5 ft 10 ?

My hair just flops down tbh. I want to go for that off-centre part, but I need to grow my sides out.

View attachment 2249

another hairlinecel :feelsrope:

But yeah that fade looks like it would last a day or two at most

But yeah that fade looks like it would last a day or two at most
Lasts about 2 and a half weeks for me. I usually wait a week more though, until I finally get it cut again.
A king cannot function properly without his sexy princes
True. Now be a good prince and answer your kings thread by telling what haircut you have and why.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and CopeMaxxer
Marlon teixeira

Im going for this Haircut atm. My Top hair is already long enough but sides probably Need 1 more month. And i Wear my beard also like that probably a little bit longer. Feelsfuckinggreat to be nw0 with full beard. The longer my hair gets the more female attention i get. Sad i Discovered that fact so late.

View attachment 2275

Im going for this Haircut atm. My Top hair is already long enough but sides probably Need 1 more month. And i Wear my beard also like that probably a little bit longer. Feelsfuckinggreat to be nw0 with full beard. The longer my hair gets the more female attention i get. Sad i Discovered that fact so late.
are you white or ethnic?

are you white or ethnic?

Im Part White Part ethnic. I would say i have like a med coloring but Not the typical ethnic facial features. I inherited most of my face from my fathers white side and my hair fully from ethnic Side very dark and thick.

Im Part White Part ethnic. I would say i have like a med coloring but Not the typical ethnic facial features. I inherited most of my face from my fathers white side and my hair fully from ethnic Side very dark and thick.
You won the genetic lottery, lucky bastard. No wonder we normies ain‘t getting shit, if even Chads have to looksmax.

View attachment 2249

Same haircut like that, high fade, I stopped cutting my top hair, Have a long fringe down to my eyes, covers up my forehead a bit also.

Lasts about 2 and a half weeks for me. I usually wait a week more though, until I finally get it cut again.

True. Now be a good prince and answer your kings thread by telling what haircut you have and why.

My hairstyle is similar to the character in my avi, due to both of us having quite similar head shape and a flat occipital bone (flat back head/warrior skull)

no haircut, just shave my head completely and let it grow, at the end of the year shave again and repeat

You‘ve to be a Chad to pull that off
You need to have a Chad/Warrior skull to pull off a buzzcut, long hair works perfect and hides everything

You need to have a Chad/Warrior skull to pull off a buzzcut, long hair works perfect and hides everything
Yes, but also a pretty face. Ffs this place is full of Chads. I miss incels.me

Yes, but also a pretty face. Ffs this place is full of Chads. I miss incels.me
Some chads are here to get their dick sucked and nothing else, but there's quite a few chadlite mentalcels who are true incels

Mostly this. No specific reason. But I will try a new one down the line during my looksmaxing journey wchich starts from Nov 3.

9482140b-1d12-4f2f-8810-701aef9ed6b6-jpeg.100

8d60dfc7-0aa5-4715-8612-999ad43fdb95-jpeg.101

Mostly this. No specific reason. But I will try a new one down the line during my looksmaxing journey wchich starts from Nov 3.

9482140b-1d12-4f2f-8810-701aef9ed6b6-jpeg.100

8d60dfc7-0aa5-4715-8612-999ad43fdb95-jpeg.101
typical low class scummy haircut

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Imo everybody should at least! Try to Let their hair grow out for a few months to get to medium length and See how their envoirenment reacts to that.

I cant count how many people became so much better looking the longer their hair became. (Im not talking about poverty Nerd Pony Tail) and there is a Limit. It has to look Clean and fresh ofc.

And dont get discouraged if your sides look Too frizzy at the beginning. Thats the worst Stage After that it gets exponentially better looking.

If you Really a looksmaxxer you have to try at least. + you Save shitload of Money because you dont have to get a Haircut every 2 weeks.

My Personal advice. Try to get them wavy when they reach a certain length. Adds Texture and gives a chill look and your sides will get less attention through that Intermediate state and Blends in with the messy style.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Nibba
howru supposed to look like bajwa with this ?
I will try a different haircut after/during my looksmaxing. I didn't really try to do much with my hair since I have been obsessed with my underbite.

Imo everybody should at least! Try to Let their hair grow out for a few months to get to medium length and See how their envoirenment reacts to that.

I cant count how many people became so much better looking the longer their hair became. (Im not talking about poverty Nerd Pony Tail) and there is a Limit. It has to look Clean and fresh ofc.

And dont get discouraged if your sides look Too frizzy at the beginning. Thats the worst Stage After that it gets exponentially better looking.

If you Really a looksmaxxer you have to try at least. + you Save shitload of Money because you dont have to get a Haircut every 2 weeks.

My Personal advice. Try to get them wavy when they reach a certain length. Adds Texture and gives a chill look and your sides will get less attention through that Intermediate state and Blends in with the messy style.
That's what I'm doing rn

Only works with oval shaped faces. Mine is round, so I am forced to shave my sides.

That's what I'm doing rn
I can see it would work very well for you. You remember the Friend i mentioned who looks similar to you? He was drowning in pussy when he had medium length hair. Then he got a quite Short Haircut and it toned down significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It's not gene editing so it's cope
Exactly
I can see it would work very well for you. You remember the Friend i mentioned who looks similar to you? He was drowning in pussy when he had medium length hair. Then he got a quite Short Haircut and it toned down significantly.
Yeah exactly if I cut my hair short I would become an actual incel

Growing out nappy fro

So, what did you think of my choice king Felix ?
You are a Chad. You can pull off any haircut. Good thing you‘re only 5‘10 otherwise I‘d go ER on you:woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Only works with oval shaped faces. Mine is round, so I am forced to shave my sides.

I would still try tho. You probably lose 3 months. Its worth the Risk of rising up 2 points imo. I cant See your posted hairstyle Working with round face either. Because that Haircut puts much more attention to your face and highlighting every flaw.

I couldnt believe it myself that growing out my hair could look good and everybody i asked said nah Short is better for you. They even admitted their mistake afterwards.

But its your decision. If i Think back i wish Somebody forced me to try it at least

I would still try tho. You probably lose 3 months. Its worth the Risk of rising up 2 points imo. I cant See your posted hairstyle Working with round face either. Because that Haircut puts much more attention to your face and highlighting every flaw.

I couldnt believe it myself that growing out my hair could look good and everybody i asked said nah Short is better for you. They even admitted their mistake afterwards.

But its your decision. If i Think back i wish Somebody forced me to try it at least
I had long hair before. Exactly that wavy medium length hair that you described. My sister told me the one I have now fits me the best. Shaved sides are proven to make round faces appear more oval.

The longer your hair is, the more dominant your lower third has to be.

View attachment 2249
Slayer haircut

I wish I had thick hair smh