Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
manletmogger

manletmogger

Diamond
Me before, still not completely softmaxxed but ykwim:

Me with rhino and infra orbital implants:

Me with rhino and upper lip reduction to increase harmony:

Disclaimer I am willing to spend around 5k on surgeries perhaps more.

Lip reduction on a white guy? Are you insane?

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, Deprived, shalomnigga and 8 others
@Clavicular @BlackpillRemedy @NorwoodAscender @funkyflamingo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo and Aero
Lip reduction on a white guy? Are you insane?
yeah my upper lip looks absolutely retarded and messes up my mfr and fwhr + lip ratio

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
@MakinMogReturns @try2beme @maxxmclooks @notgraycel245969 @Clouds006

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
yeah my upper lip looks absolutely retarded and messes up my mfr and fwhr + lip ratio
No it doesn't. I do not realistically see a scenario where a white man can benefit from a lip reduction. You are paying to look more unattractive you know that right? It doesn't even look bad based on the pics (and if it somehow looks bad IRL and not in that specific pic, why link us that pic as an example?)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
No it doesn't. I do not realistically see a scenario where a white man can benefit from a lip reduction. You are paying to look more unattractive you know that right? It doesn't even look bad based on the pics (and if it somehow looks bad IRL and not in that specific pic, why link us that pic as an example?)
idk tbf I am just being autistic I think no one irl is gonna realise that my upper lip is giving me a 1.12 midface ratio instead of a 1.05 lol

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
would u say the infras + rhino is lite worthy?

• +1
bros suffering from success

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, maxxmclooks, manletmogger and 1 other person
idk tbf I am just being autistic I think no one irl is gonna realise that my upper lip is giving me a 1.12 midface ratio instead of a 1.05 lol
Do not get a lip reduction bro. I don't think even surgeons will agree with you.

would u say the infras + rhino is lite worthy?
I don't know about lite worthy but that would probably be your best bet I suppose. Tbh I don't know why you'd want to get infras I understand rhino but not that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online and manletmogger
Do not get a lip reduction bro. I don't think even surgeons will agree with you.

I don't know about lite worthy but that would probably be your best bet I suppose. Tbh I don't know why you'd want to get infras I understand rhino but not that.
Ok so what other surgery should I get to become lite in your opinion nothing too crazy tho

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and TechnoBoss
Ok so what other surgery should I get to become lite in your opinion nothing too crazy tho
u don’t need lite

lite standards on here are crazy

never seen one irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, saiya_online, <6PSLcel and 3 others
u don’t need lite

never seen one irl
Ur right lite is like 1/5000 but like I want to be the best looking in my college or uni for example ykwim

• +1
I don't know what your nose looks like from the side or what your side profile looks like in general tbh but I can atleast understand getting rid of some of the bulbousness in the middle of your nose mostly but I don't think you are a great candidate for surgical procedures. I don't see you benefiting a whole lot from surgeries tbh. In fact they might even fuck you up if you're trying to get a rhinoplasty done for less than 5k they might overcorrect the situation or just fuck your nose up in general.

We need more pics to go off of if you really want people to recommend you surgeries. But this is also off topic you're posting in not looksmaxxing or the ratings board btw.

u don’t need lite

never seen one irl
Completely agreed.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
I don't know what your nose looks like from the side or what your side profile looks like in general tbh but I can atleast understand getting rid of some of the bulbousness in the middle of your nose mostly but I don't think you are a great candidate for surgical procedures. I don't see you benefiting a whole lot from surgeries tbh. In fact they might even fuck you up if you're trying to get a rhinoplasty done for less than 5k they might overcorrect the situation or just fuck your nose up in general.

We need more pics to go off of if you really want people to recommend you surgeries. But this is also off topic you're posting in not looksmaxxing or the ratings board btw.

Completely agreed.
Tbh I want to be good enough looking like to see success in acting for looks ykwim, maybe slightly higher than these people

Attachments

• IMG_4720.png
    IMG_4720.png
    748.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4718.png
    IMG_4718.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
obv infras+rhino, ur lips arent bad bro

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and manletmogger
You do not need rhino
Infras + cantho best tbh

• +1
No surgeries needed

• +1
Reactions: greycel
mb just rhino

• +1
Reactions: greycel, try2beme and manletmogger
Road to chad
Your decision dude. But if I looked like you I‘d invest in some other things than surgery. There’s easier ways to further boost up your SMV. Surgery results are also not always guaranteed unless deformed or recessed, and they eat away your money.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, try2beme and manletmogger
Your decision dude. But if I looked like you I‘d invest in some other things than surgery. There’s easier ways to further boost up your SMV. Surgery results are also not always guaranteed unless deformed or recessed, and they eat away your money.
Am I on par with these people without the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and LancasteR
I might try actormaxxing but only time will tell
Statusmaxxing/preselectionmaxxing can be one of the biggest SMV-boosters.
If I were you I wouldn‘t wait too long though, the state of the world and how we live will drastically change soon.

• +1
Statusmaxxing/preselectionmaxxing can be one of the biggest SMV-boosters.
If I were you I wouldn‘t wait too long though, the state of the world and how we live will drastically change soon.
I guess but I think acting will always be a thing that won't change, but Just interested but what PSL would u say I am

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and manletmogger
acting will always be a thing
Priorities will change. I don’t think people will be that obsessed with celebrities or looks anymore if they have to worry about how they‘ll feed themselves or if they make it through the next day, because there was some missile strikes near them.
Just start now.

• +1
your nose looks ogre af bro

• +1
also your nose looks like it's touching your mouth

• +1
That's due to big upper lip but better than have a short philtrum, what do you think then
will i think it just messes up harmony, also your eyebrows aren't ideal

• +1
will i think it just messes up harmony, also your eyebrows aren't ideal
This is it morphed to almost complete softmaxx, but with different noses what do u think

i think the right looks worse tbh, i think you look good tho and it's just that the zoomed in pic is making your nose look closer to the mouth then it is
Yeah it is kinda a scuffed photo with a bit of lens but thanks for ur input

nothing, just softmaxx and coloring maxx

• +1
Reactions: Aero and manletmogger