Which hardmaxxes would be the most ideal for me

Which one mogs

• Infras + Rhino

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Lip reduction + Rhino

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
@leanmaxx74 the only shit you can is just ignore me. You probably think that recessed subhumans like Brad pitt and Robert Pattison are good looking, oh they are not recessed according to your dumb opinion

@leanmaxx74 the only shit you can is just ignore me. You probably think that recessed subhumans like Brad pitt and Robert Pattison are good looking, oh they are not recessed according to your dumb opinion
How much increase in psl do u reckon

Attachments

• IMG_4720.png
    IMG_4720.png
    748.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4718.png
    IMG_4718.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
recessed?
this is him in prime thars all that matters

Recessed and ugly
calling out a 40 year old for a sleightly recessed maxilla lol,thats age his maxilla was 5 times yours when he was in his 20s

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
Rhino helped with esr but the whole nose shape needs to change not only the size. Also slightly longer face you will look better

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Rhino helped with esr but the whole nose shape needs to change not only the size. Also slightly longer face you will look better
nah I ain't getting anything to make my face longer but nose sure? Rating before and after?

• +1
Reactions: gigell
nah I ain't getting anything to make my face longer but nose sure? Rating before and after?
Impact too small to change drastically , htn to solid htn a . but not a full digit increase

• +1
Ok so what other surgery should I get to become lite in your opinion nothing too crazy tho
I think infras + rhino will give you insane results that + leanmaxxing for hollow cheek and you're lite

• +1
calling out a 40 year old for a sleightly recessed maxilla lol,thats age his maxilla was 5 times yours when he was in his 20s
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Maxilla is bone you fucking dumbass, it can't get worse with age idiot
My maxilla is 10x better than his, yours and brad pitts combined

I think infras + rhino will give you insane results that + leanmaxxing for hollow cheek and you're lite
I agree, and then frauding my bitemporal width with hair and eyelash maxxing

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
0 smv diff with all of the surgeries

• JFL
go ahead and disappoint yourself
u think a HTN will get approached 100/100 times ur absolutely delusional

• +1
I agree, and then frauding my bitemporal width with hair and eyelash maxxing
Do perm for your hair or something that gives it more volume because flat like that isn't great imo.

• +1
mogs me so hard

• Love it
I should just give up because I am a brachy ngl too low class
Welp, your individual features are alright but you have a child like brachy skull. That's the main issue. Still, features carry but it's impossible to change skull type.

• +1
Welp, your individual features are alright but you have a child like brachy skull. That's the main issue. Still, features carry but it's impossible to change skull type.
True but being brachy isn't the end of the world, but its for sure a flaw

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
True but being brachy isn't the end of the world, but its for sure a flaw
Yes, if you have good features. Most brachies are utter subhumans.

• +1
Coz most of them are pajeet indians
Doesn't have anything to do with being le indian. Brachy phenos are mostly low bone mass and have small peanut skulls with poor sagittal growth

Doesn't have anything to do with being le indian. Brachy phenos are mostly low bone mass and have small peanut skulls with poor sagittal growth
I thought brachy had high bone mass lol, guess its my faelid influence

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I thought brachy had high bone mass lol, guess its my faelid influence
Few brachy phenos have robustness but they are not really brachy. They have wide and long faces. That wideness makes them look brachy.

• +1
  • +1
to get a lite u need to get way more done mid lite is lorenzo murphy and ballu
I’m not really going anymore than that tbh, I’d even be happy with this which is just me but fully softmaxxed. But obviously I will get a rhino done and possibly infras I’ll try diy cantho lowkey too

Attachments

• IMG_4720.png
    IMG_4720.png
    748.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns