WHICH HURRICUSSY OF 2024 WOULD YOU CUM INTO?

WHICH HURRICUSSY OF 2024 WOULD YOU CUM INTO?

• Total voters
moreplatesmoreweigh

4 and 5 are to loose for my liking, 1 and 3 seem to generic/ boring. 2 seems amazin honestly.
What do you like about 2 especially?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
@psychomandible @watah @Funnyunenjoyer1 @truthhurts @Beetlejuice @aesthetic beauty @NorwoodAscender @Nerdmaxxing @Yliaster @elemanzelvadre @imabetanumale @IAMNOTANINCEL @boxface34 @motiascension @High Cortisol Chad @VHD

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I think 1 takes the crown in terms of tightness.
Why 1?

@Clown Show @HerpDerpson @shizuku11111 @OldRooster @hopecel @ApacheMaxx @SoundnVision @hybobu @tyronechadmax @Pollorex @SecularIslamist @cromagnon @NZb6Air @Bomber517 @Zenis @ascendedd @LooksThinker @keyko @ER enjoyer @GabachoCopium @optimisticzoomer

• +1
Why 1?

@Clown Show @HerpDerpson @shizuku11111 @OldRooster @hopecel @ApacheMaxx @SoundnVision @hybobu @tyronechadmax @Pollorex @SecularIslamist @cromagnon @NZb6Air @Bomber517 @Zenis @ascendedd @LooksThinker @keyko @ER enjoyer @GabachoCopium @optimisticzoomer
I have an audience I see.
If you look at the diameter of the actual hole, and compare this to the others there is a clear indication that it size mogs the others in terms of how small the centre hole is. This could indicate tightness. There is a correlation between the size of the whole and how tight it is which is what brought me to this conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Xangsane
I have an audience I see.
If you look at the diameter of the actual hole, and compare this to the others there is a clear indication that it size mogs the others in terms of how small the centre hole is. This could indicate tightness. There is a correlation between the size of the whole and how tight it is which is what brought me to this conclusion.
Which one do you think is the loosest?

• +1
Which one do you think is the loosest?
Best not to say any names as feelings may get hurt. I will refrain from answering this one.

• +1
Best not to say any names as feelings may get hurt. I will refrain from answering this one.
Just say it jfl

• +1
Just say it jfl
Ok, number 5 is an absolute slut. I mean just look at the size of the hole. It’s been used so much that it’s lost its structural integrity. Over for number honestly.

• JFL
I said 5 but now I think 4 she looks cleaner
Why 4 over 5?
Ok, number 5 is an absolute slut. I mean just look at the size of the hole. It’s been used so much that it’s lost its structural integrity. Over for number honestly.
Why does 5 look like a slut? She's near Canada (pajeetland)

• +1
Why does 5 look like a slut? She's near Canada (pajeetland)
She looks like she’s been around and she has yellow discharge which indicates gonorrhoea. She is also loose.

• JFL
No need to make excuses for her. She’s obviously just a slut with gonorrhoea.
Who do you think has the highest body count?

• +1
@truthhurts who did you vote for

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and truthhurts
It gives me kinda interstellar vibes. The photo looks very aesthetic compared to others and
it really satnds out tbh
:ogre:
Which ones look the least aesthetic?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sb23 and truthhurts
Weird question but 2

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The second one looks like the Stacy of hurricanes to me for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@The Homelander

• Woah
Reactions: The Homelander