Which is better for someone in the age group of 16-18

T

thotbuster420

Iron
For highschool and wtv is it better to be masculine, get as big as possible, or be more cute, anime eboy style.
Im not sure because I am not up to date with tiktok, and since kpop like BTS are so popular and girls love them I am very confused explain.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Asian = kpopmaxx. Otherwise eboymaxx

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
best thing is to be a prettyboy with masculine features and slightly feminine features.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
Girls of all ages like masc guys
Girls below 20 like fem guys
Girls above 20 prefer masc guys

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SexyMofo, Deleted member 7313 and 3 others
True masculine but still good and pretty looking

Masc/Pretty hybrid mogs. You get the best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 2733, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Masc/Pretty hybrid mogs. You get the best of both worlds
Agreed hybrid is ideal but literally 0.0001% have ideal male to female ratio proportions

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Agreed hybrid is ideal but literally 0.0001% have ideal male to female ratio proportions
It's not that hard honestly, you just need to be a prettyboy who isn't short and put some muscle on your frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
It's not that hard honestly, you just need to be a prettyboy who isn't short and put some muscle on your frame.
Was on about strictly face tbh, but yh tall pretty boy with muscle and u have some masc appeal as well like David Laid.

when I was on about masc pretty boy face I was thinking something along the lines of this

E2780274 262B 4810 BEC5 D8BA34B3B804

FB7EC0DA B983 47C6 AD9A 5FDB9DBE86EE

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Was on about strictly face tbh
Yeah face is obviously a must, the "pretty" part of "pretty/masc hybrid" is obviously referring to having an aesthetically pleasing face, with some feminine features (beautiful eyelashes, clear soft skin, nice hair etc)

• +1
Was on about strictly face tbh, but yh tall pretty boy with muscle and u have some masc appeal as well like David Laid.

when I was on about masc pretty boy face I was thinking something along the lines of this

View attachment 630376
View attachment 630378
holy fuck how did he glow his skin up. his skin looked like fucking leather and now it's perfect

• +1
get as big as possible

Start lifting, start early. Extra muscles are good.

If you don't wanna end up like Schwarzenegger, don't worry you won't.

Last edited:
You should fashionmaxx eboy style. Get some earrings and chains.

For highschool and wtv is it better to be masculine, get as big as possible, or be more cute, anime eboy style.
Im not sure because I am not up to date with tiktok, and since kpop like BTS are so popular and girls love them I am very confused explain.
View attachment 629974

if youre a twink then prettyboymaxx

Unless you are good looking it’s much better to be big and masc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back