Which is more accurate the front camera or the back camera

yoshisand

yoshisand

Silver
For some reason the eye spacing in the front camera is far and the back camera the eye spacing is perfect

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_173325569.jpg
    IMG_20240924_173325569.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240924_173145605_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240924_173145605_HDR.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and PlayersGetPlayed
It more just has to do with lens and distance. With a phone camera, your best bet is to take a photo 6ft away from you, or 3ft away from a mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PlayersGetPlayed
It more just has to do with lens and distance. With a phone camera, your best bet is to take a photo 6ft away from you, or 3ft away from a mirror.
Bro I swear it changes on its own there's no consistent way for TS to work 😞

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_181120338.jpg
    IMG_20240924_181120338.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Look like girl go trt
His bones are class actually. Look at those zygos. His eyes are just so well supported and hence positively tilted, that it gives off pretty/ girly vibes.
Not the most appeal but very polarising. Should fit very well into the modeling industry.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and elemanzelvadre
His bones are class actually. Look at those zygos. His eyes are just so well supported and hence positively tilted, that it gives off pretty/ girly vibes.
Not the most appeal but very polarising. Should fit very well into the modeling industry.
Yes good bones but womanish

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99
You're the lord of PCT
thx i guess
Bro listen to me My side is high appeal i want a high appeal front aswell ok. Im already on contract ok i just want more appeal

Also im way to low iq to inject something into me
It would be stupid as hell. Firstly you can’t really control what exactly starts to grow. Secondly most of you guys are amateurs and have zero knowledge and experience regarding long term side effects and sustained hormonal issues.
Thirdly it potentially affects lateral cheekbone growth- something of which you have more than enough. Anything more will look comical.
You are good looking with a very wide and masculine facial structure. Nothing wrong with that- typical model type of appearance.
Your eye tilt creates a harmonious balance. If it wasn’t for that you’d probably look like a Neanderthal, so be grateful.
Scientifically your eyes aren’t even considered feminine. Wide IPD (in absolute terms due to wide face), wide nasal bridge, prominent browridge are all correlated to high testosterone levels during prenatal and pubertal developmental stages.

It would be stupid as hell. Firstly you can’t really control what exactly starts to grow. Secondly most of you guys are amateurs and have zero knowledge and experience regarding long term side effects and sustained hormonal issues.
Thirdly it potentially affects lateral cheekbone growth- something of which you have more than enough. Anything more will look comical.
You are good looking with a very wide and masculine facial structure. Nothing wrong with that- typical model type of appearance.
Your eye tilt creates a harmonious balance. If it wasn’t for that you’d probably look like a Neanderthal, so be grateful.
Scientifically your eyes aren’t even considered feminine. Wide IPD (in absolute terms due to wide face), wide nasal bridge, prominent browridge are all correlated to high testosterone levels during prenatal and pubertal developmental stages.
Tbh bro the only reason I'm on here is to improve my front because my side looks like this

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_183809879.jpg
    IMG_20240924_183809879.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 0
I know but like how you gonna give me a lite profile and just give me a mtn front I want to improve my front so badly bro
Your side strongly correlates with your front. They are dependent on one another.
You are definitely no MTN from the front.
As a rule of thumb- This site always underrates men and overrates women.

I know but like how you gonna give me a lite profile and just give me a mtn front I want to improve my front so badly bro
I’d actually say your biggest problem looks wise is your shorter forehead length. You seem to have a very low hairline, which is typical for your phenotype. So not a big flaw at all.
Some will say the nose but it perform harmonises with your eyes at least and is also typically larger within your phenotype.
Other than that you can’t really PinPoint something major. Your IPD is arguably too high on first glance but nothing major

I’d actually say your biggest problem looks wise is your shorter forehead length. You seem to have a very low hairline, which is typical for your phenotype. So not a big flaw at all.
Some will say the nose but it harmonises with your eyes at least and is also typically larger within your phenotype.
Other than that you can’t really PinPoint something major. Your IPD is arguably too high on first glance but nothing major

Your side strongly correlates with your front. They are dependent on one another.
You are definitely no MTN from the front.
As a rule of thumb- This site always underrates men and overrates women.
Ok then what would you rate my front and side then.

Some will say the nose but it perform harmonises with your eyes at least and is also typically larger within your phenotype.
I don’t want to push back my hairline

Hey can you rate me?
Probably Chadlite territory overall. Could well grow into chad though, as you seem young still. The guys, that say you have zero dimorphism are just dumb as fuck and have zero clue about how higher testosterone levels in the womb or during development impact facial development

• JFL
Reactions: cellmax
Joined today. Reputable source for sure. He clearly has high dimorphism.
2022 and you don't learn how to rate, i bet you have low dimo aswell

He is not high dimosphism in any place

This guy has a super narrow jaw, thin eyebrows, wide set eyes, compact midface, thin neck, face shape doesn't seem to be in the long ideal masculine end and his forehead is rounded

I would rate him 4/10 in dimorphism maxx

This guy has a super narrow jaw, thin eyebrows, wide set eyes, compact midface, thin neck, face shape doesn't seem to be in the long ideal masculine end and his forehead is rounded

Read some scientific papers regrading dimorphism before stating nonsense or simply stay on TikTok kid. You twats are the reason this forum went from quality to quantity.

Firstly wide set eyes in absolute terms are an inherently masculine trait strongly correlated with high prenatal testosterone. Primarily since it indicates a wide and more robust bone structure all around, something he clearly possess.
His zygomatic bones are extremely laterally grown and have high bone mass, as mentioned. This in consequence makes his jaw seem slightly narrower in relative terms but it is by no means narrow. You should also account for lens distortion here.
His nose bridge is huge as is his browridge, two traits strongly correlated with high prenatal testosterone levels as well.
His strong forward development in of itself is a dimorphic trait.
A reasonably compact mid-face is masculine, as the perceived compactness stems from his wide facial structure. In absolute terms his head is still most likely average in terms of height.
I give you the hairline stuff but it has to do with his phenotype. Same with eye tilt and lip thickness.

Just look at my latest thread there are pictures of myself, if you are that curious.

• JFL

Well what is my overall rating

Read some scientific papers regrading dimorphism before stating nonsense or simply stay on TikTok kid. You twats are the reason this forum went from quality to quantity.

Firstly wide set eyes in absolute terms are an inherently masculine trait strongly correlated with high prenatal testosterone. Primarily since it indicates a wide and more robust bone structure all around, something he clearly possess.
His zygomatic bones are extremely laterally grown and have high bone mass, as mentioned. This in consequence makes his jaw seem slightly narrower in relative terms but it is by no means narrow. You should also account for lens distortion here.
His nose bridge is huge as is his browridge, two traits strongly correlated with high prenatal testosterone levels as well.
His strong forward development in of itself is a dimorphic trait.
A reasonably compact mid-face is masculine, as the perceived compactness stems from his wide facial structure. In absolute terms his head is still most likely average in terms of height.
I give you the hairline stuff but it has to do with his phenotype. Same with eye tilt and lip thickness.

Just look at my latest thread there are pictures of myself, if you are that curious.
Compact midface and wide set eyes are femenine traits, this has been talked for years now

Just morph this guy face to have closer set eyes and longer midface and you will see how he looks more masc

His jaw is indeed narrow because his jawbone didn't grow, if he is high prenatal T why his jaw is not atlesst 85% of cheekbone width?

Last edited:
Compact midface and wide set eyes are femenine traits, this has been talked for years now

Just morph this guy face to have closer set eyes and longer midface and you will see how he looks more masc

His jaw is indeed narrow because his jawbone didn't grow, if he is high prenatal T why his jaw is not atlesst 85% of cheekbone width?
Don’t ignore me

Probably Chadlite territory overall. Could well grow into chad though, as you seem young still. The guys, that say you have zero dimorphism are just dumb as fuck and have zero clue about how higher testosterone levels in the womb or during development impact facial development

i got this from the incel wiki about chadlites would you say my face fits around here?

Attachments

• IMG_3159.png
    IMG_3159.png
    382.8 KB · Views: 0
Well what is my overall rating
Mid MTN right now

Good facial leaness
Mogger eyes
Good side profile

But your jaw nerfs you so much, if you manage to make it more wide, i would rate you in the HTN zone

And if you get better eyebrows, thicker neck, square hairline for sure in the chadlite zone

Basically you need to work on your dimosphism that is you weakest point

Mid MTN right now

Good facial leaness
Mogger eyes
Good side profile

But your jaw nerfs you so much, if you manage to make it more wide, i would rate you in the HTN zone

And if you get better eyebrows, thicker neck, square hairline for sure in the chadlite zone

Basically you need to work on your dimosphism that is you weakest point
Im 16 rn is there anyway for me to do all those things i would extremely appreciate it if youd give me a guide on how to do this

Attachments

• IMG_3162.jpeg
    IMG_3162.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0

If you have a wide facial structure with sufficient facial height, your mid-face will consequently be perceived as more compact and masculine. Of course a short mid-face, that stems from insufficient maxillary growth is not dimorphic but this does not seem to be the case for him.

You mix dimorphism with phenotypical traits like slightly wider set eyes. Also you do not need to check every single correlation in order to be dimorphic. Obviously there are some phenotypical and genetic variances. Overall he displays much more characteristics of a person, who received above average testosterone during critical stages.

His jaw fits him well. It may not appear hyper dimorphic but it should still be close to the ideal range. Also most of the perceived bigonial breadth is soft tissue and muscle. When looking at studies taking measurements from ct or bone directly, the average comes out at only about 9-11cm. Anything significantly above that will make you look like a permanent bruxism patient.
His cheekbone prominence is incredibly strong, which obviously can make a good or average jaw appear narrower.

Also he seems pretty young still, dimorphism and facial development does continue until mid 20s. His appearance atm has many health markers, that may distract from his actual robust bone structure but just wait until that guy is in his mid- to late 20s, where his features become more defined and thick.

• +1
Im 16 rn is there anyway for me to do all those things i would extremely appreciate it if youd give me a guide on how to do this

Screenshot 20240925 020546

I made a fast edit about the things i told you
I messed the neck a bit :ogre:

I would recommend you to wait till 20 yo and see if puberty makes you more masculine

If not, you will need to do jaw fillers in the jaw and chin area like in the edit

For the eyebrows you should start with Minoxidil now, it's pretty easy

You seem to have good bones genetics, i'm sure your jaw will more wide in your 20, you should try eating more hard food like chicken bones or steaks

Maybe you can give chewing gum a try, there is ton of info in the forum you should search for it

Men you are hyper insecure. Just go and get jaw implants or chew like a madman if it bothers you that much.

Men you are hyper insecure. Just go and get jaw implants or chew like a madman if it bothers you that much.
Not insecure i just want something i can improve on. But you must understand where im coming from throughout my life women have given me the chad treatment when they see my side orofile but then the normie treatment when they see my front its gotten to the point where women approach me then walk away once they see my front profile. This has happened to me throughout my life you have to understand i why i can’t settle for this

• +1
View attachment 3197083

I made a fast edit about the things i told you
I messed the neck a bit :ogre:

I would recommend you to wait till 20 yo and see if puberty makes you more masculine

If not, you will need to do jaw fillers in the jaw and chin area like in the edit

For the eyebrows you should start with Minoxidil now, it's pretty easy

You seem to have good bones genetics, i'm sure your jaw will more wide in your 20, you should try eating more hard food like chicken bones or steaks

Maybe you can give chewing gum a try, there is ton of info in the forum you should search for it
Damn that jaw makes my face a shit ton more masculine i

Not insecure i just want something i can improve on. But you must understand where im coming from throughout my life women have given me the chad treatment when they see my side orofile but then the normie treatment when they see my front its gotten to the point where women approach me then walk away once they see my front profile. This has happened to me throughout my life you have to understand i why i can’t settle for this
Yea your jaw is the main problem