Which is more accurate the front camera or the back camera

yoshisand

yoshisand

Silver
For some reason the eye spacing in the front camera is far and the back camera the eye spacing is perfect

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_173325569.jpg
    IMG_20240924_173325569.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240924_173145605_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240924_173145605_HDR.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and PlayersGetPlayed
Not insecure i just want something i can improve on. But you must understand where im coming from throughout my life women have given me the chad treatment when they see my side orofile but then the normie treatment when they see my front its gotten to the point where women approach me then walk away once they see my front profile. This has happened to me throughout my life you have to understand i why i can’t settle for this
Sorry but I find that hard to believe. Yes your side is clearly better but not up to the point, that something like this should happen. Usually women also try to take a look at you from the front first before approaching.

View attachment 3197083

I made a fast edit about the things i told you
I messed the neck a bit :ogre:

I would recommend you to wait till 20 yo and see if puberty makes you more masculine

If not, you will need to do jaw fillers in the jaw and chin area like in the edit

For the eyebrows you should start with Minoxidil now, it's pretty easy

You seem to have good bones genetics, i'm sure your jaw will more wide in your 20, you should try eating more hard food like chicken bones or steaks

Maybe you can give chewing gum a try, there is ton of info in the forum you should search for it
Bro im looking at that photo and i just want hold that face bro i look like a damn look like a damn disney prince jfl

Sorry but I find that hard to believe. Yes your side is clearly better but not up to the point, that something like this should happen. Usually women also try to take a look at you from the front first before approaching.
I put that on my life i swear on my life im not lying