Which is more important? Having absolute wide shoulders, or a v-taper?

Absolute shoulder width or v-taper

• Width

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • V-taper

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
B

Broski

Zephir
Is it more important to be wide (even if it means a blocky waist) or get a v-taper (even if it means narrower shoulders)?

V taper for female appeal and Pure width for mogging/ sub-conscious presence around other male's.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Wide shoulders always. I would kill myself if i was a shoulderlet

Is it more important to be wide (even if it means a blocky waist) or get a v-taper (even if it means narrower shoulders)?
Well, if all else is equal having the wide shoulders with the nice taper will be more attractive for females. Now, understand that having the wide shoulders in general is an attractive trait too. I believe a 5'10 guy with nice broad shoulders say 21 inches, 47inch chest with a 36 inch waist would be more attractive than a 6'1 guy with 18.5 inch 39 inch chest 30 inch waist if there faces are equal. Both would have their advantages to certain woman but I think the majority would prefer the broader man. Tough call though. Tried to make the comparison close.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Broski
Well, if all else is equal having the wide shoulders with the nice taper will be more attractive for females. Now, understand that having the wide shoulders in general is an attractive trait too. I believe a 5'10 guy with nice broad shoulders say 21 inches, 47inch chest with a 36 inch waist would be more attractive than a 6'1 guy with 18.5 inch 39 inch chest 30 inch waist if there faces are equal. Both would have their advantages to certain woman but I think the majority would prefer the broader man. Tough call though. Tried to make the comparison close.
Very valid point...Im trying to imagine it the other way around...do you prefer a girl with very wide hips/tit but no hourglass figure, or a smaller ass/tit lady with an hourglass shape?

It's alway's V-Taper for female's tb, look at david laid he is 6'2 with good physique due to small waist but his bideltold width is 20 inches max which is slightly below average for a 6'2 gymmaxxer and his peanut skull also makes him appear wider so it also has to do with skull size too.

For reference my stats are 19.5 bideltoid, 48 inch shoulders, 31 inch waist, 40 inch chest, 5'10 69kg (i'm lean).

V taper for sure

V taper shirtless. Shoulder width with a shirt on