• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Which one for a MALE. Imo eyes.

good eyes halo the whole face while jaw doesn't

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification, skeet and RealFunkyFlamingo
Eyes because attractive jaws are more common. As long as your not very recessed and have a sharpish jawline, you can get away with many shapes and sizes. With eyes its all genetics and is also the area of the face our eyes look at most when looking at a face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: agoostis, skeet, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
Eyes are more important for not being ugly but jaw is more important for being attractive. There are chadlites or even chads with average or even slightly below average eye areas but they are still goodlooking. But on the other hand, you can't find a chadlite with a completely average jaw and above average eye area.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Blackgymmax, chadintraining and 1 other person
Both don't matter past average.

Being good looking is not about having more good features/halos, it's about having less bad features/falios.

Last edited:
jaw doesn't matter past average
but eye past average is another world

• +1
Reactions: zura and RealFunkyFlamingo
Eyes because attractive jaws are more common. As long as your not very recessed and have a sharpish jawline, you can get away with many shapes and sizes. With eyes its all genetics and is also the area of the face our eyes look at most when looking at a face
Good point after my 10 eyes surgery I’ll make girls creams the instant they look in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification and RealFunkyFlamingo

Attachments

• 4118388_IMG_20240508_204924.jpg
    4118388_IMG_20240508_204924.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240516_030953.jpg
    IMG_20240516_030953.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240516_043722.jpg
    IMG_20240516_043722.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
eyes can make or break a face
IMG 0109
IMG 0110

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
is this even a debate, eyes ofc

Jaw always
0 debate

• +1
Reactions: Kaz, actualunderstander, dervw4cenks and 4 others
Yes it does.
Being good looking is not about having more good features/halos, it's about having less bad features/falios.
This whole thread is complete cancer

This shit is so obvious
Your fucking skull can't even look masculine with yujiro hanma orbits and an average jaw
How in gods name can anyone say eyes over jaw

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, moreroidsmoredates and dervw4cenks
No way people are saying eyes lmfaoo. There was a thread recently of you guys posting ur eye areas and almost every single person had good eyes. Meanwhile you're all still ugly asf incels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and moreroidsmoredates
Yes it does.

This whole thread is complete cancer

This shit is so obvious
Your fucking skull can't even look masculine with yujiro hanma orbits and an average jaw
How in gods name can anyone say eyes over jaw
Because it is an more important feature and is therefore more valuable to women's mating selection.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Because it is an more important feature and is therefore more valuable to women's mating selection.
Obviously not
Switch the eyes and the left is still a robust man and the right turns into some .org incel femboy jawlet incel

Skull orig

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and moreroidsmoredates
Obviously not
Switch the eyes and the left is still a robust man and the right turns into some .org incel femboy jawlet incel

View attachment 2941904
Which helps you survive better? The eyes or the jaw. The blackpill theory is that it is selection based off traits. The eye area is more important logically then.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
People who voted eyes are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and moreroidsmoredates
Which helps you survive better?
Your jaw considering that it's half of your face Lol and is important for eating fighting breathing etc
The eyes or the jaw. The blackpill theory is that it is selection based off traits. The eye area is more important logically then.
it's just sexual selection at this point
you see it literally everywhere
Most moggers on social media are guys with strong jaws meh eye area and hollow cheeks lmao

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Your jaw considering that it's half of your face Lol and is important for eating fighting breathing etc

it's just sexual selection at this point
you see it literally everywhere
Most moggers on social media are guys with strong jaws meh eye area and hollow cheeks lmao
1. None of that matters with weak eyes expically fighting without deepset or good eyes one blow and you are halfblind.
2. They could be considered equal. Due to the selections factors in play.

No you're just referring to average jaw lines
There is a specific ideal jaw that's attractive
It's like Tom cruise or close

One blow to the chin and its over?
Bite force?

No?
Yea.

Without one of the two you are screwed in survivability. Like Your chances drop with fight sight and eating etc.

I very rarely see dudes with nice jaws while I'm out and about. Walk around campus and point them out, it will be very rare. I see dudes with good eyes alot, but you're right really good eyes are also very rare. But I don't agree good jaws are common. I see a lot of decent ones, but to have a real sick jaw? I hardly see

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Miant Gimplants
If only I could get 1$ for everytime I saw a jaw vs eyes thread since my registration in 2018...

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
If only I could get 1$ for everytime I saw a jaw vs eyes thread since my registration in 2018...
Ud think it would be settled already

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I very rarely see dudes with nice jaws while I'm out and about. Walk around campus and point them out, it will be very rare. I see dudes with good eyes alot, but you're right really good eyes are also very rare. But I don't agree good jaws are common. I see a lot of decent ones, but to have a real sick jaw? I hardly see
Most people have dog shit eyes and jaw tbh
Good eye area is borderline hunter eyes like dead ass you need like delisosa eye areafor it to be considered passable w avg jaw

Like prettyboy eyes are legit dog shit without a mogger af lower third
Gl slaying from eyes alone LOL

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Which one for a MALE. Imo eyes.
Jaw, and i will explain why:
If u have a good jaw development, your under-eye support and maxilla will be at least average, what is enough to not break your looks, but the same thing doesn't apply for your eyes area, that can be really good, even without a good jaw.
Every morph you see comparing shit jaw X shit eyes is very unlikely, almost impossible.