BBQ sauce
Cream dip
Hot sauce
Chilli sauce?

I’ve been considering buying oyster sayce for the zinc @incel194012940

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and 1 other person
for what foods and what nutrients you want?

ive made oyster sauce before blending and adding sour cream + horseradish but the foods that go with it are limited

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and gigell
Sirracha , canes sauce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
for what foods and what nutrients you want?

ive made oyster sauce before blending and adding sour cream + horseradish but the foods that go with it are limited
Basically something to dip cruciferous vegetables cottage cheese mushrooms and some wheat bread or noodles in. I’ve been using tomato for a while and it’s getting boring . What foods do sour cream go best with ? Also I’m considering making French fries in coconut oil or perhaps some kind of stuff w potatoes ( usually I just boil them and eat with rice)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, incel194012940 and raleqtambrobret
Andalouse, Algerienne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23558
Basically something to dip cruciferous vegetables cottage cheese mushrooms and some wheat bread or noodles in.
Basically something to dip cruciferous vegetables cottage cheese mushrooms and some wheat bread or noodles in.

• JFL
Sweet and Sour sauce
Tartare sauce
Fry sauce

• +1
  • Woah
blood

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and the MOUSE
Basically something to dip cruciferous vegetables cottage cheese mushrooms and some wheat bread or noodles in. I’ve been using tomato for a while and it’s getting boring . What foods do sour cream go best with ? Also I’m considering making French fries in coconut oil or perhaps some kind of stuff w potatoes ( usually I just boil them and eat with rice)
sour cream goes best with starches and well with light soups, vegtables dry meats like tuna, the light version have more protein than fat iirc

i usually add fruit or denser meats like shrimps, ground beef, etc to cottage cheese. With nothing else i can eat it with hot sauce and or honey in it, adding something like bbq sauce any of those options is gross. mushrooms can be turned into a sauce with a strong unami flavour and combined.

mashed potatoes make a good sauce if you add salty gravy to them, ex mushroom

Last edited:
  • Woah
sour cream goes best with starches and well with light soups, vegtables dry meats like tuna, the light version have more protein than fat iirc

i usually add fruit or denser meats like shrimps, ground beef, etc to cottage cheese. With nothing else i can eat it with hot sauce and or honey in it, adding something like bbq sauce any of those options is gross. mushrooms can be turned into a sauce with a strong unami flavour and combined.
I’ll try hot sauce then . Cottage cheese is among my main protein sources with milk and gelatin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and incel194012940

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 5'7 zoomer and IAMNOTANINCEL

mashed potatoes make a good sauce if you add salty gravy to them, ex mushroom
sour cream for fried potatoes then? know any good condiments /spces i can sprinkle onto the potatoes? like that oregano seasoning or whatever they use on pizzas?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Bbc cum sauce

sour cream for fried potatoes then? know any good condiments /spces i can sprinkle onto the potatoes? like that oregano seasoning or whatever they use on pizzas?
i think potatoes are versatile enough where almost anything fits but i would add green onion/celery cut into strips and black pepper personally if combined with sour cream/cheese, i like the pepper flake things that go on pizza

• Love it
yams mog

• Woah
Hot sauce, spicy mayo

• +1
Ketchup, mayonnaise, my cum, soy sauce