which jaw surgery should i get?

J

jeancastex

Bronze
Sorry for my ignorance brah, i am a 30 yo french guy with weak jaw, and long philrum and also a really really weird issue ; two bulge at the depressor anguli oris.
i didn't have this before and it become more and more apparent as i age unfortunately.

Here is me at 30 with long philtrum of peace and this weird dao issue

which surgery could solve those issue, thanks a lot for youre help and advice
Dao
Dao2

Ghb
here is me at 25 or 26 didn't remind, with this issue way less apparent..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Wallenberg, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Thanks so you think a genio might help those weird bulge? i am just afraid to end up like a bogdanov
eh maybe not. fillers could maybe help, i don't know a surgery for them. try to find out what's causing them

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
eh maybe not. fillers could maybe help, i don't know a surgery for them. try to find out what's causing them
that is the issue, hard to know what causes this... even surgeon tell me they dont know

• +1
that is the issue, hard to know what causes this... even surgeon tell me they dont know
Looks to me like some kind of muscular hypertrophy

• +1
what a descension in 5 years.. sorry bud :feelswhy:

• WTF
did you have them your whole life, when did they occur?

did you have them your whole life, when did they occur?
no that is really weird! it appears like 2 years ago ( slowly). Never ever had this before. really weird, i never see people with this isse ( even fat or old people)

when i " lift" this area it looks normal again.

no that is really weird! it appears like 2 years ago ( slowly). Never ever had this before. really weird, i never see people with this isse ( even fat or old people)
Are you contracting any facial muscles sub-consciously? Did you start something new like mewing or chewing?

Are you contracting any facial muscles sub-consciously? Did you start something new like mewing or chewing?
no, i never changed any of my habits , i always had a weak chin/ jaw, but no bulge. and i think i also have bad swallowing habit ( but always had).

aging sucks... but that is fast aging for me. none of my relatives have this issue, even the old cel at 80

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
no, i never changed any of my habits , i always had a weak chin/ jaw, but no bulge. and i think i also have bad swallowing habit ( but always had).
are you more sad lately? maybe you are hypertrophying the depressor anguli oris from that

aging sucks... but that is fast aging for me. none of my relatives have this issue, even the old cel at 80
I think it's skin laxity from aging

haha i'm fucked ... getting this at 30... i also think that is the case unfortunately. but do you think some kind of lidting could fi this?
damn french surgeon are terrible, i mailed one of the best and he just told me " no solution"...

• +1

Im 31 years old and I dont have any of that stuff.. It might be because of lack of forward chin. The chin recession does not stretch the skin enough..

• +1
Im 31 years old and I dont have any of that stuff.. It might be because of lack of forward chin. The chin recession does not stretch the skin enough..
yes i don't see anybody having this issue, really weird i knoW . might be the chin? but i also see many recessed chin people without my issue. Weird as hell... And also having a damn long piltrum of peace...

almost looks comical from a far view; it looks like i have testicle at the side of my mouth... looks terrible in pictures.

• +1
haha i'm fucked ... getting this at 30... i also think that is the case unfortunately. but do you think some kind of lidting could fi this?
damn french surgeon are terrible, i mailed one of the best and he just told me " no solution"...
Come here in Italy and visit Ramieri

are you more sad lately? maybe you are hypertrophying the depressor anguli oris from that
do you know how i could send a video here? without using imgur ( i have no phone currently...)

• +1
Come here in Italy and visit Ramieri
i just sent him an email ! do you know how long it takes for him to answer?
the only positive point in france is that most orthognatic surgery are almost free ( surgeon are easy to " trick) . if i knew the exact procedure to do i would search for a parisian surgeon and explain him and it would be less than 2000 euros with insurance and stuff

this is really starting to become an issue, i just started online dating app again, and i sent video to a girl ( used to do it before and always get " positive comment") and the girl textbook told me " what is wrong with youre jaw it looks swollen...

yes i don't see anybody having this issue, really weird i knoW . might be the chin? but i also see many recessed chin people without my issue. Weird as hell... And also having a damn long piltrum of peace...

Do you have any tooth losses? Lack of tooth can recess your jawline.

Do you have any tooth losses? Lack of tooth can recess your jawline.
just have my wisdom teeth removed at like 16, but no issue at that time ( it went well)

damn why is there always no solution... do you know other european maxilo facial surgeon bro?

So this isn't exactly the same thing, but it's similar enough that it gives you an idea of what a genioplasty can do and how it could POTENTIALLY fix your issue

Lower facelift is the other option for you (and me lol)

Could also ask on some plastic surgery sub reddits to see if you get any other answers

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
So this isn't exactly the same thing, but it's similar enough that it gives you an idea of what a genioplasty can do and how it could POTENTIALLY fix your issue

View attachment 1820596

Lower facelift is the other option for you (and me lol)

Could also ask on some plastic surgery sub reddits to see if you get any other answers
thanks a lot bro! this is just a genio in youre pic? my bulge is worse than this girl unfortunately.. damn that is so depressing that even ramieri told me " no solution"...

thanks a lot bro! this is just a genio in youre pic? my bulge is worse than this girl unfortunately.. damn that is so depressing that even ramieri told me " no solution"...
yeah, that's a genio (Although i think it's not just the typical forward movement in her case and the surgeon also done some lenghtening and widening, but yes, it's just the chin change)

It can definitely be fixed. Just about doing research to get the best solution, although a few things will likely at least help a fair bit (facelift, genio, maybe even an implantech chin implant)

yeah, that's a genio (Although i think it's not just the typical forward movement in her case and the surgeon also done some lenghtening and widening, but yes, it's just the chin change)

It can definitely be fixed. Just about doing research to get the best solution, although a few things will likely at least help a fair bit (facelift, genio, maybe even an implantech chin implant)
ramieri told me to ask for a plastic surgeon... i already asked the best in france ( in terms of lifting ) who told me no solution.
but i think i will insist with ramieri, i will send him a video to know

Pkl
here another shot from profile , doing bad posture ( dont pay attention to my diffuse thinning and flakes from minoxidil ... )

if you have any other surgeon to recommend or opinion that would e great !

i just receivec
Damn, I'm very sorry for u😔 If he said that there is nothing to do, I guess that there is nothing to do...
thanks bro, a french surgeon told me i could do section of DAO and botox. He seems confident , but it is like a really unknow surgeon. i will make a consultation with him i think

i just receivec

thanks bro, a french surgeon told me i could do section of DAO and botox. He seems confident , but it is like a really unknow surgeon. i will make a consultation with him i think
Good luck man, but watch out