Reactions: Kaari, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and grungymallard97
Holy fuck bro I was just about to rest too. Now I gotta put my cape back on

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Eren, lucifer6969 and 20 others
and yet u still can’t get remodded cruel world
Why was your mod removed? You were one of the only mods who were fair
I was told it was because I only had 120 pages of mod activity and some mod had given a complaint regarding my behavior on the forum to the admins after that gengar incident.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, JohnBaza, DarkAscender and 14 others
He became mod again? Fml

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, JohnBaza, try2beme and 7 others
I was told it was because I only had 120 pages of mod activity and some mod had given a complaint regarding my behavior on the forum to the admins after that gengar incident.
i loved u being mod bhai ❤️

• +1
Reactions: greywind, DarkAscender, Kaari and 3 others
jfl @Gengar mirin dark triad evidence erasure. "some mod had given a complaint" JFLLLLLLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, JohnBaza, Kaari and 5 others
i loved u being mod bhai ❤️
I'm not bitter about it or anything. I ended it on good terms with the admin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: grungymallard97, Kaari, NZb6Air and 3 others
Dude can we just stop this already why do u give a shit if I wanna turborot and move threads to the right sections

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, JohnBaza, grungymallard97 and 12 others
Dude can we just stop this already why do u give a shit if I wanna turborot and move threads to the right sections
Inb4 u perma ban someone unnecessarily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, itzyaboyJJ, JohnBaza and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin, itzyaboyJJ, NoaA99 and 7 others
NIGGER just give me the option to ignore mods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, itzyaboyJJ, grungymallard97 and 5 others
Dude ur friend posted like 5 cock threads in a day, if i did 20% for each hed still be perma'd
He didn’t post 5 cock threads why tf u keep exaggerating it so much jfl. And he isn’t the only user u hoed via ur moderator status

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: grungymallard97, N1666, anthony111553 and 4 others
time to lock in boyo no more slays... only chadlite ascension...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, grungymallard97, Kaari and 3 others
Dude ur friend posted like 5 cock threads in a day, if i did 20% for each hed still be perma'd
Purple quite suits your avi and username tbh. Better than the violet

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Clavicular, DarkAscender and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and twinkceluwu
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, JohnBaza, grungymallard97 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, grungymallard97, Kaari and 2 others
Apart from being a narcy tiktokcel fag, what is the issue with clavicular being the mod?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: grungymallard97, matt142, Kaari and 1 other person
This niger acting like he did some sort of favor to frame when in reality he permad him off rip then got overruled for being too harsh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97, truthhurts, Kaari and 3 others
@sub5incel125 @The Homelander @chudlite
I was arguing with the guy and some cucked clav dick rider changes my discord name to some gay shit, incels naturally submit and serve chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97, Kaari, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
C
I was arguing with the guy and some cucked clav dick rider changes my discord name to some gay shit, incels naturally submit and serve chad
Clav isn't even htn :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, grungymallard97, Kaari and 1 other person
I'm not bitter about it or anything. I ended it on good terms with the admin.

View attachment 3202895
If I was a mod I wouldnbt end on good terms with anybody if I got demoted. Im mirin ur tranquility. But me personally id call all those mods faggots and tell them i hope they burn in hell. In mine craft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, grungymallard97, DarkAscender and 5 others
Cope thread Im' sorry look I know yes but it's not happening I apologize if this sounds repetitive, but I feel compelled to express that, despite my understanding of the situation, the reality remains unchanged: it's simply not going to happen. I recognize the various factors at play, and I genuinely appreciate your perspective, yet I must emphasize that, regrettably, this is where we stand. No matter how much I wish it were different, the truth is, this outcome is beyond our reach. It's a tough pill to swallow, but I hope you can understand my position as we navigate this conversation.

@Clavicular , while perhaps not universally lauded, undeniably serves as a foundational element within our community—a veritable pillar of sorts. Their role, of a slayer, demands recognition and preservation. It is imperative that we sustain this presence, as it encapsulates a certain gritty tenacity that we need to keep alive, that keeps us alive... The fabric of our collective identity hinges on such robust contributions, and to let it wane would be a disservice to the very essence of what binds us together.

@ryuken @cromagnon @tombradylover @anthony111553 @Nigger @twinkceluwu @Imretarded? @TheLookInYourEyes @sub5incel125 @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Gengar, Marsiere214 and 10 others
Are you joining the movement now.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Kaari
Cope thread Im' sorry look I know yes but it's not happening I apologize if this sounds repetitive, but I feel compelled to express that, despite my understanding of the situation, the reality remains unchanged: it's simply not going to happen. I recognize the various factors at play, and I genuinely appreciate your perspective, yet I must emphasize that, regrettably, this is where we stand. No matter how much I wish it were different, the truth is, this outcome is beyond our reach. It's a tough pill to swallow, but I hope you can understand my position as we navigate this conversation.

@Clavicular , while perhaps not universally lauded, undeniably serves as a foundational element within our community—a veritable pillar of sorts. Their role, of a slayer, demands recognition and preservation. It is imperative that we sustain this presence, as it encapsulates a certain gritty tenacity that we need to keep alive, that keeps us alive... The fabric of our collective identity hinges on such robust contributions, and to let it wane would be a disservice to the very essence of what binds us together.

@ryuken @cromagnon @tombradylover @anthony111553 @Nigger @twinkceluwu @Imretarded? @TheLookInYourEyes @sub5incel125 @Jason Voorhees
oh damn that's crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Gengar, grungymallard97 and 2 others

I will succeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, Kaari, ryuken and 1 other person

The contributions in question being bone smashing, unfairly banning users at will and bringing in a wave of tik tok cels to nuke the site and its nucleus for good. Just rope nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, GabachoCopium, Marsiere214 and 7 others

The only contribution i see is aspie rage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, grungymallard97, DarkAscender and 3 others

read every molecule, now i wanna bang my head against the wall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, grungymallard97, DarkAscender and 6 others
The contributions in question being bone smashing, unfairly banning users at will and bringing in a wave of tik tok cels to nuke the site and its nucleus for good. Just rope nigga
While I appreciate your colorful perspective, it’s important to remember that @Clavicular 's contributions extend beyond mere bone smashing or the occasional ban. They bring a unique flair that, despite the chaos, helps to shape the community’s dynamic. Perhaps instead of throwing around harsh judgments, we could focus on the nuances of their role. After all, a little bit of unpredictability can add spice to a rather monotonous landscape. As for the influx of TikTok users, maybe it's time to embrace change rather than cling to past ideals. After all, progress can take on many forms—much like your attempts to pass as a tall Persian while remaining shorter than most door frames in your native Punjabi village.

@TechnoBoss @FrameMaxxxer @truthhurts @ryuken @chudlite @ey88 @N1666 @GabachoCopium @nathan @Imretarded? @TheLookInYourEyes @Schizotypalcel @anthony111553

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin, Gengar, GabachoCopium and 10 others
@NZb6Air 1000th rep :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: grungymallard97, truthhurts, Clavicular and 1 other person
While I appreciate your colorful perspective, it’s important to remember that @Clavicular 's contributions extend beyond mere bone smashing or the occasional ban. They bring a unique flair that, despite the chaos, helps to shape the community’s dynamic. Perhaps instead of throwing around harsh judgments, we could focus on the nuances of their role. After all, a little bit of unpredictability can add spice to a rather monotonous landscape. As for the influx of TikTok users, maybe it's time to embrace change rather than cling to past ideals. After all, progress can take on many forms—much like your attempts to pass as a tall Persian while remaining shorter than most door frames in your native Punjabi village.

@TechnoBoss @FrameMaxxxer @truthhurts @ryuken @chudlite @ey88 @N1666 @GabachoCopium @nathan @Imretarded? @TheLookInYourEyes @Schizotypalcel @anthony111553
I am not responsible for tiktokmaxing the forum whatsoever, my first BP post was in december 2023 long after the tik tok wave, and i dont even post anymore

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza, grungymallard97, try2beme and 4 others

U really are the best troll this site has to offer. Bravo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoaA99, Gengar, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
For someone who brags so much and acts like he is better than everyone, it’s hilarious how you care so much about your moderator status on an incel forum.

It’s even more funnier that you let these threads get to your head, deep down you will always be an abused dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Marsiere214, grungymallard97 and 5 others
For someone who brags so much and acts like he is better than everyone, it’s hilarious how you care so much about your moderator status on an incel forum.

It’s even more funnier that you let these threads get to your head, deep down you will always be an abused dog.
brutal ntpill

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, grungymallard97, N1666 and 2 others

Ouch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, grungymallard97, truthhurts and 1 other person

It's rich coming from you, a self-proclaimed expert in mediocrity, trying to take shots from the sidelines. Your obsession with his moderator status just highlights your own insecurities. Letting a bunch of threads get under his skin? Please. At least he has a presence here, while you’re just barking from the shadows, hoping someone notices your pathetic attempts to be relevant. Deep down, you’ll always be the sad little mutt who never quite made it past the fence—just yapping away with no bite.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, JohnBaza, Marsiere214 and 8 others
I am not responsible for tiktokmaxing the forum whatsoever, my first BP post was in december 2023 long after the tik tok wave, and i dont even post anymore
whys ur acc private now fella

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, truthhurts, DarkAscender and 2 others