Which Jew mod made Clavicular moderator again then

It's rich coming from you, a self-proclaimed expert in mediocrity, trying to take shots from the sidelines. Your obsession with his moderator status just highlights your own insecurities. Letting a bunch of threads get under his skin? Please. At least he has a presence here, while you’re just barking from the shadows, hoping someone notices your pathetic attempts to be relevant. Deep down, you’ll always be the sad little mutt who never quite made it past the fence—just yapping away with no bite.
I want to put my ethnic dicklet and ram it into ur incel esophagus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Marsiere214, grungymallard97 and 4 others
It's rich coming from you, a self-proclaimed expert in mediocrity, trying to take shots from the sidelines. Your obsession with his moderator status just highlights your own insecurities. Letting a bunch of threads get under his skin? Please. At least he has a presence here, while you’re just barking from the shadows, hoping someone notices your pathetic attempts to be relevant. Deep down, you’ll always be the sad little mutt who never quite made it past the fence—just yapping away with no bite.
Nzb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Marsiere214, grungymallard97 and 6 others
Wtf why did u loose ur mod? @emeraldglass @Gengar make him mod again Jason didnt deserve to be demodded
I can’t make people mod, only an admin can.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, TechnoBoss, JohnBaza and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, grungymallard97, truthhurts and 1 other person
whys ur acc private now fella
Because he’s being attacked from all sides. Kinda feel bad for him tbh my issue is mainly with @NumbThePain the Jewish bastard
If I was a mod I wouldnbt end on good terms with anybody if I got demoted. Im mirin ur tranquility. But me personally id call all those mods faggots and tell them i hope they burn in hell. In mine craft
theres no free speech on this site if he did that he woulda got perma banned

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
While I appreciate your colorful perspective, it’s important to remember that @Clavicular 's contributions extend beyond mere bone smashing or the occasional ban. They bring a unique flair that, despite the chaos, helps to shape the community’s dynamic. Perhaps instead of throwing around harsh judgments, we could focus on the nuances of their role. After all, a little bit of unpredictability can add spice to a rather monotonous landscape. As for the influx of TikTok users, maybe it's time to embrace change rather than cling to past ideals. After all, progress can take on many forms—much like your attempts to pass as a tall Persian while remaining shorter than most door frames in your native Punjabi village.

@TechnoBoss @FrameMaxxxer @truthhurts @ryuken @chudlite @ey88 @N1666 @GabachoCopium @nathan @Imretarded? @TheLookInYourEyes @Schizotypalcel @anthony111553
Speechmemecom 9 27 2024 11 07 57 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, JohnBaza, Marsiere214 and 4 others
I was told it was because I only had 120 pages of mod activity and some mod had given a complaint regarding my behavior on the forum to the admins after that gengar incident.
fucking jews mane

Back to abused dog threads shoved down our throats yayy

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Because he’s being attacked from all sides. Kinda feel bad for him tbh my issue is mainly with @NumbThePain the Jewish bastard

theres no free speech on this site if he did that he woulda got perma banned
Yea ur a good chap, i think ur friend was a bit much but u were fair for advocating hard for him.

That being said i dont want thousands of pings about my every little mod, not saying its you but im typically pretty fair and care for the site.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, tombradylover, cromagnon and 2 others
Yea ur a good chap, i think ur friend was a bit much but u were fair for advocating hard for him.

That being said i dont want thousands of pings about my every little mod, not saying its you but im typically pretty fair and care for the site.
yeah atleast you didn't permantly ban me for a joke....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, tombradylover, grungymallard97 and 1 other person
Cope thread Im' sorry look I know yes but it's not happening I apologize if this sounds repetitive, but I feel compelled to express that, despite my understanding of the situation, the reality remains unchanged: it's simply not going to happen. I recognize the various factors at play, and I genuinely appreciate your perspective, yet I must emphasize that, regrettably, this is where we stand. No matter how much I wish it were different, the truth is, this outcome is beyond our reach. It's a tough pill to swallow, but I hope you can understand my position as we navigate this conversation.

@Clavicular , while perhaps not universally lauded, undeniably serves as a foundational element within our community—a veritable pillar of sorts. Their role, of a slayer, demands recognition and preservation. It is imperative that we sustain this presence, as it encapsulates a certain gritty tenacity that we need to keep alive, that keeps us alive... The fabric of our collective identity hinges on such robust contributions, and to let it wane would be a disservice to the very essence of what binds us together.

@ryuken @cromagnon @tombradylover @anthony111553 @Nigger @twinkceluwu @Imretarded? @TheLookInYourEyes @sub5incel125 @Jason Voorhees
Jfl, even james saphire contributed more to this forum than that fag clavicular

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Dude can we just stop this already why do u give a shit if I wanna turborot and move threads to the right sections
Because u ban my friends for no reason I had no issue with u before 😂

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Why is your profile private? @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and grungymallard97

Don’t concede bud @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and grungymallard97
Why is your profile private? @tombradylover
Because Jew nigers were tracking down old posts, taking screenshots and telling me they wanted to fuck me in pms and posting screenshots of me. Shots weird.

Don’t concede bud @tombradylover
I’m not conceding my issue was never squarely with clavicular it’s always been with @NumbThePain. Yes clav has made some mistakes imo and he has gotten some preferential treatment from the mods but for the most part I have no issue with him and he’s a chill guy lowkey I rlly don’t think he deserves this much hate. Mistakes happen as long as he learns from it I have no issues but the problem goes way deeper it’s about the admins and their hypocrisy and unfair treatment of users on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and NZb6Air

Ur a good user and have contributed to the site in positive ways I’m not gonna hate just cuz I’m angry u deserve credit for that. I remeber when u first joined u were very nice to everyone and generally most ppl liked u cuz u weren’t as cocky (not that I care about slay threads or cockiness, but many do) and u do provide good information when it comes to looksmaxxing outside the meme shit like bone smashing. I think maybe when u get angry u let the mod power stuff get to u and u get aggressive with it tho. I think if u cool off sometimes and be more fair when it comes to banning as a mod a lot of ppl will have way less issues with u. Like I’ve said multiple times my issue has never been with u even tho u banned framemaxxxer shit i let it go he got unbanned so no harm there and I think this site is rotten at the admin level specially since they have been very hypocritical recently. As long as u learn from mistakes ur good in my book and yes I believe u do care about the site just need to keep ur emotions in check better and use mod status as fairly as possible. I understand it isn’t an easy position but I do think u could have done things better in the past. Like I said mistakes happen no one is perfect just try and learn from it and do ur best going forward

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, grungymallard97, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Dude ur friend posted like 5 cock threads in a day, if i did 20% for each hed still be perma'd
shutup dicklett i didnt and you know that. Such a cuck move to claim that i did.

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97 and tombradylover