Which languages are worth learning THE MOST as a teen from a non US country?

YungAscender

YungAscender

Jawless | Future Geomaxxer
As the title asks what would be best/optimal?

Also if you know please share techniques and tips on how to learn without reading loads of theory, and I know saying this sounds retarded like "How you expect to learn without studying lol dumbass, kys"

But thing is as a kid I just stumbled onto YouTube and kinda learned English that way to a pretty decent level anyways.

Please share thoughts.

none,if you learn lets say spanish even after 3 years of wasting your life you will have a dumb ass accent and sound goofy asf to them,only speak english the rest is useless

Mandarin, french, spanish, arabic, urdu.

German so you can move to switserland or austria (Utopia)

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and FutureSlayer
Anything other than English is useless if you are not gonna live in that country.

For every, book, media, scientific research, newest information in the most obscure thing you can imagine, there is an english source.

For every, book, media, scientific research, newest information in the most obscure thing you can imagine, there is an english source.
Arsenal Fc Smile GIF by BBC

Nigga I came across maxillofacial papers that were only available on german, but sure bro.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
German so you can move to switserland or austria (Utopia)
The only jobs I could work there are toilet cleaner, janitor and construction worker. Think I'll pass.

As the title asks what would be best/optimal?

Also if you know please share techniques and tips on how to learn without reading loads of theory, and I know saying this sounds retarded like "How you expect to learn without studying lol dumbass, kys"

But thing is as a kid I just stumbled onto YouTube and kinda learned English that way to a pretty decent level anyways.

Please share thoughts.
38 viewers and 5 replies. Incredible.

Anything other than English is useless if you are not gonna live in that country.

Nigga I came across maxillofacial papers that were only available on german, but sure bro.
as a generalist language english is fine but if you have any specific interests lol if you want to become professor of russian literature and only know english

still by the time u learn the language ai will translate everything in that paper perfectly

Nonsense, every reviewed paperhas its english copies, stop making shit up

English and then french or spanish its up to you