Which languages would you learn if you Already speak German Spanish and English in order to LANGUAGEMAX?

S

soontobechadlite

Silver
In my case I was thinking about learning these languages the most:

-Turkish (One of the most beautiful women in the world and the culture everything is on point, harder to date than in other countries but possible after Hard looksmaxxing and also less people learning it but enough number of speakers and not as hard as Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese)

-Brazilian Portuguese (Everything is fun in Brazil)

-French (for North African and Lebanese women)

Languages im Unsure about and my tbought processes:

-Japanese(Cute Women, Language, Gatekeeps a lot of men because its one of the hardest to learn, I love the language and also the culture but procreating with a japanese women no matter how beautiful would probably mean no wortwhile women would wanna fuck them and all the asian women are White men property already which means I would prefer my kids to fuck and Use asian women but not procreate witg them because they cant respect their own men and would rather die than dating their country men )

-Persian(amazing women but hard to date in the culture unless chad probably)

-Russian(I like chechen and dagestani women comparably to the others on the list but most women I would interact in Russia math wise would be russian women and I prefer the other women on the list more and Russian is also significantly harder than the other which means less concurrence though)

Albanian: Hot Women but Not enough speakers and if you learn it the would probably jump on tall Kosovar albanian cock rarger than fucking with you unkess you are chad plus 1.90m

Serbocroatian (Amazingly Hot women bit would be manlet meaning only at average height since they are the tallest in the world and I would only be able to Fraud maybe)

Italian: Noth Enough speakers and heard its one of the hardest places to date. Not much English speakers though even though Italian is not widely spoken

Korean I dont want a plastic wife that gives my kids ugly looks trough frauding

Lemme know which languages you already speak, whoch ones you would want to be able to speak and which ones you would learn if you already could speak German, Spanish and English ?

Also let me know if you agree or disagree with certain points and why

French as its spoken in more countries which means more opportunities

French as its spoken in more countries which means more opportunities
Ah ok I wanna learn atleast three languages if I manage to do it

Which other two languages would you recommend from the list ? And which languages do you speak already and which ones vesides french do you want to learn still?

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Ah ok I wanna learn atleast three languages if I manage to do it

Which other two languages would you recommend from the list ? And which languages do you speak already and which ones vesides french do you want to learn still?
I speak english turkish french and kazhak. Im learning german and want to learn italian later.

I speak english turkish french and kazhak. Im learning german and want to learn italian later.
Nice amazing have you made any experience with Turkish women or north african and lebanese women?

Nice amazing have you made any experience with Turkish women or north african and lebanese women?
havent met any lebanese women. North african women i ve met in europe were either beurettes (sluts) or old. Havent met that many turkish women in europe but I have dated one in Turkey few years ago and overall they are quite chill despite the increasing amount of degeneracy there. I am only 18 tho so I cant give you that much insight.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
Brazilian is probably easy if you speak spanish already

• +1
Reactions: spark
Brazilian is probably easy if you speak spanish already
I agree thats also why i listed it as the first 3 languages to learn actually

The only thing I thought abiut with french was if it still will be helpful to learn since I heard tjat morocco and Lebanons youth speak 50 percent english and 50 percent french already and only the older generation only speaking french

Also mali burkima faso and niger wamt to get rid of the french language and might also replace it with english or Swahili

So I wonder if french really is a language for the future or if the countries will just switch to english minus maybe Senegal, DRC, Ivory coast,

Maybe also Algeria and tunisia but I can see them starting to learn english once they see that french barely will be spoken in morocco or lebanon potentially

havent met any lebanese women. North african women i ve met in europe were either beurettes (sluts) or old. Havent met that many turkish women in europe but I have dated one in Turkey few years ago and overall they are quite chill despite the increasing amount of degeneracy there. I am only 18 tho so I cant give you that much insight.
Does beurette mean brunette or actually slut?

What was it like picking up north african chicks was it easy and are they chill?

In which city were you dating the turkish women and which cities can you recommend?

Would you say its possible to date in turkey without knowing Turlish? I would lwarn it if its not

And did the Turkish women allow you to have vaginal sex with her or only anal?

actually slut?
slut
What was it like picking up north african chicks was it easy and are they chill?
i havent so idk
In which city were you dating the turkish women and which cities can you recommend?
Black sea coast (wouldnt recommend). Id recommend Izmir, istanbul and Bursa.
Would you say its possible to date in turkey without knowing Turlish?
def is, women with real turkish accent r kinda hot ngl. Speaking some word of turkish might be a good addition tho.
And did the Turkish women allow you to have vaginal sex with her or only anal?
i ve only been with 2 chicks and it was only foreplay (i was young).

Nice bro was it Trabzon where you dated her? I know a turkish egirl from trabzon in twitch that looks stunning

Why wouldnt you recommend it? And is it a good place if you convert to islam and would the women be easy to get for muslims?

Izmir and Bursa also have hot women I agree but which one of these three is the best for olive skin turkish women like med looking with brown or black long hair beautiful face and nice brown or black eyes?

Yeah bro I agree I want a turkish girl so bad
Would you say knowing turkish highers your chances with turkish women by a lot?

Can I dm you about turkish women?

Yeah I can imagine that you only kissed her and maybe fingered her if you were that young

portuguese- go to brazil and try to slay hot women

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
portuguese- go to brazil and try to slay hot women
Nice bro yeah portugueye and turkish are high on my list

Have you made any experiences with brazillian women?

Learning languages when you know enligh is like learning kung fu when you already know how to throw a solid punch

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Nice bro yeah portugueye and turkish are high on my list

Have you made any experiences with brazillian women?
no but since you're good with spanish it wouldnt be that hard for you i guess, and brazil IS the country to be for women, make no mistake lol

also gimme sources to learn portuguese fast if you have it boyo.....