• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, exo, Banasura and 4 others
what conclusion will this bring?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Maxresdefault 1

Mfs see niggas that look like this and think to themselves "wow he mogs :soy:". IRL he would look like a juiced up ogre

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: laaoo, Pumanator, thecel and 1 other person
milner-1.png

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: saiya_online, HarrierDuBois, Xangsane and 1 other person
Both ogre.

They look exaggerated
View attachment 2426736

Mfs see niggas that look like this and think to themselves "wow he mogs :soy:". IRL he would look like a juiced up ogre

another ogre coper.

Attachments

• B85A4FAF-DDBE-48C2-B95A-52C72B3AEA31.jpeg
    B85A4FAF-DDBE-48C2-B95A-52C72B3AEA31.jpeg
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, saiya_online, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
another ogre coper.

I understand you pain from having negative dimorphism and prenatal t making you the polar opposite, but it’s still not a reason for obsessing hyper hypermasc men. Just like curries and gooks worship white aryans, manlets worship tall people.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and thecel
ogre cope
op no offense, but are you into men (since you're mtf)? If yes, just know that gay men tend to be attracted to overly masculine men that women aren't as attracted to, women like men with balance (masculine men with some feminine feautures). Men also think that women prefer ultra giga masculine men, but that's not the case irl.

• JFL
Imagine hiding that jawline under a beard 😂

• +1
Guess this is female gaze to you as well.

Your male gaze shows.

To think that Jay Cutler’s bodybuilder physique and the faces below are in the same league—is a failure to understand the female gaze.

These faces are not equivalent to a bodybuilder physique.

Jay Cutler’s physique is far more muscular than ideal; it’s too much. Whereas these faces are attractive and are not “too much”.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
Your male gaze shows.

It’s a male gaze type of thinking to think that Jay Cutler’s bodybuilder physique and the faces below are in the same league.

View attachment 2426743View attachment 2426744

These faces are not equivalent to a bodybuilder physique.

Jay Cutler’s physique is far more muscular than ideal; it’s too much. Whereas these faces are attractive and are not “too much”.
Before we continue this discussion, all jokes aside is this satire or not ? Genuinely can’t tell, i’m low iq i know.

• +1
Before we continue this discussion, all jokes aside is this satire or not ? Genuinely can’t tell, i’m low iq i know.

Not satire. I couldn’t resist kissing my phone’s screen once I morphed this guy:

329FAA51 4B99 4D0D B8BA DB762B214BF8

Dead serious. Made out with my phone.

He’s so fuccin hott!

You think women aren’t attracted to this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Not satire. I couldn’t resist kissing my phone’s screen once I morphed this guy:

View attachment 2426754

Dead serious. Made out with my phone.

You think women aren’t attracted to this?
Never said they are, but it is not the most attractive type for 16-22 women. Corrado martini, moritz hau, karolis inokaitis, nic kaufmann, nils kuesel, kaden hammond, vinnie hacker just to name a few are what really works in 2023 although a but feminine. If you want to preserve peak masculinity and dimorphism while having lrettyboy looks prime david laid (Age 20-22) is the optimal example.

• JFL
Never said they are, but it is not the most attractive type for 16-22 women. Corrado martini, moritz hau, karolis inokaitis, nic kaufmann, nils kuesel, kaden hammond, vinnie hacker just to name a few are what really works in 2023 although a but feminine. If you want to preserve peak masculinity and dimorphism while having lrettyboy looks prime david laid (Age 20-22) is the optimal example.

Thoughts on this post?

(not the thread; the linked specific post in the thread)

• +1
Thoughts on this post?

(not the thread; the linked specific post in the thread)
Disagree, imo the best combo is a masc skull with prettyboy features on it, to indicate both genetic superior dimorphism and youthfulness indicators. Prime david laid is the best example of this. Also hugely disagree with 1st world doesn’t equal the whole world, like you were gonna go chill in burkina faso all of a sudden.

• Hmm...
Disagree, imo the best combo is a masc skull with prettyboy features on it, to indicate both genetic superior dimorphism and youthfulness indicators. Prime david laid is the best example of this. Also hugely disagree with 1st world doesn’t equal the whole world, like you were gonna go chill in burkina faso all of a sudden.

I think the dom Chico morph is a masc skull with prettyboy features.

CAEAC8E2 0273 4AFE 9C12 0887F1FB90AC

The dom Chico looks like a young (18–23) Chad to me; prettyboy and masc. The original Chico looks under 18; too neotenous; all prettyboy but no masc. Don’t you agree?

Last edited:
  • JFL

View attachment 2426760

The dom Chico looks like a young (18–22) Chad to me. Prettyboy and masc. Don’t you agree?
His ears become more failoed when he looks more masc. @Acne Victim @SurgeryEnjoyer another example of what dimorphic faces pull off worse than prettyboy ones is goofy ears. Yes I know the ears did change but point remains.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, SurgeryEnjoyer and thecel

View attachment 2426760

The dom Chico looks like a young (18–22) Chad to me. Prettyboy and masc. Don’t you agree?
No dude, i knew you were autistic from your irl experiences/posts but i’m really disappointed, i learned a shit ton from your posts about neurocranium aesthetics, upper maxillary and nasal spine projection and whatnot. Literally what allowed me to surgerymaxx. Open tiktok, the app where women in our age range literally push the best looking guys at the top, and you will see.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: saiya_online, Acne Victim and thecel
His ears become more failoed when he looks more masc. @Acne Victim @SurgeryEnjoyer another example of what dimorphic faces pull off worse than prettyboy ones is goofy ears. Yes I know the ears did change but point remains.

Yeah I didn’t flare the ears on purpose; FaceApp’s Masculine filter Dumbomaxes ears automatically. It’s annoying.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Although that’s true the ears in the masc morph are literally edited to protrude more outwards.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, thecel and HarrierDuBois
Although that’s true the ears in the masc morph are literally edited to protrude more outwards.
Look at the bottom sentence in the previous post.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SurgeryEnjoyer
No dude, i knew you were autistic from your irl experiences/posts but i’m really disappointed, i learned a shit ton from your posts about neurocranium aesthetics, upper maxillary and nasal spine projection and whatnot. Literally what allowed me to surgerymaxx. Open tiktok, the app where women in our age range literally push the best looking guys at the top, and you will see.

Seems like you perceive faces as more masculine than I perceive them as.

The morphed Chico truly looks like a masc prettyboy to me.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
@thecel likes to question the status quo with his theories. but that doesn't mean this one specifically holds any validity whatsoever, I've already told him what he is saying makes no sense

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, thecel and SurgeryEnjoyer
Seems like you perceive faces as more masculine than I perceive them as.

The morphed Chico truly looks like a masc prettyboy to me.
Objectively speaking, even most highly dimorphic models like o’pry do not have such a forward grown and lowset browridge/supras that cast a shadow over them. Idk how to convince you, i would say to run a poll but 99% of users here don’t even know what an antegonial notch or canine fossa is so it wouldn’t be reliable, but even those retards could tell tbh. The average attractive face is a slightly long-ish shape and not those insanely dimorphic high fwhr dudes that you post.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, HarrierDuBois and thecel
@thecel likes to question the status quo with his theories. but that doesn't mean this one specifically holds any validity whatsoever, I've already told him what he is saying makes no sense

I never thought of this as questioning the status quo. I make faces that I think look good, you guys say they look ogre, and I’m like, “What are you on about? He doesn’t look ogre at all.”

The conclusion probably is that my perception is an outlier. Like my brain may be less sensitive to visual masculinity. What I perceive as the right amount of masculinity, others perceive as too much.

• +1
Ikr, it’s just weird because this guy has insanely high iq. He taught me most of the things i’ve learned on this forum but falls short on such a simple concept.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and thecel
I never thought of this as questioning the status quo. I make faces that I think look good, you guys say they look ogre, and I’m like, “What are you on about? He doesn’t look ogre at all.”

The conclusion probably is that my perception is an outlier. Like my brain may be less sensitive to visual masculinity. What I perceive as the right amount of masculinity, others perceive as too much.
I think that pretty much sums it up, just like you saying a 1.1 midface ratio is ideal when that is barrett’s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, HarrierDuBois, Acne Victim and 1 other person

The conclusion probably is that my perception is an outlier. Like my eyes are less sensitive to masculinity. What I see as the right amount of masculinity, others see as too much.
I see it. But then what you see doesn't truly matter, just like what I or the other users here do. It's about what women in the modern world like, and we both know that it's not these ogres.

• JFL
I see it. But then what you see doesn't truly matter, just like what I or the other users here do. It's about what women in the modern world like, and we both know that it's not these ogres.

Even if they aren’t seen as ideal by women, they’re still very attractive, no? Let’s say Vinnie Hacker is a 9/10. These “ogres” are 8/10s. Slightly less attractive to women but much more dominant and intimidating to other men. In life overall, you’re better off being this type of man. Furthermore, your SMV as a hypermasc man is longer-lasting because your appeal to women near your age won’t take a nosedive when you age into your 30s.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim
You learned from the wrong users, lmfao
No, you put out really good stuff in your prime. Neurocranium length, ANS projection, and upper maxilla projection mostly.
It’s also O’Pry’s
That measurement is skewed, it was taken at the edge of the pupils to make the midface seem more compact. In most pictures he has a mfr of a little above 1, like 1.03 or 1.05 max.

Listen man, i have a lot of the features you praise. Forward grown browridge with lowset and hooded supras, very high fwhr, flared gonions, tall chin etc, highset zygos, darke thick pct brows, dark looks. Mainly failo’d by a short skull.. I’m not an absolute gigachad slayer but i am above average (high mtn/low htn), and while it can work it’s not a good look. Better to be high trust and more appealing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Acne Victim and thecel
vertical or depth?
Vertically, tall chin but 1.05/1.06 mfr and 2.5 finger forehead. I am a brachy, although i lucked out with neurocranium forward growth and the whole orbital area.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
Even if they aren’t seen as ideal by women, they’re still very attractive, no? Let’s say Vinnie Hacker is a 9/10. These “ogres” are 8/10. Slightly less attractive to women but much more dominant and intimidating to other men. In life overall, you’re better off being this type of man. Furthermore, your SMV as a hypermasc man is longer-lasting because your appeal to women near your age won’t take a nosedive when you age into your 30s.
The thing is, no one IRL looks like the "ogres" you are claiming to be 8/10. I mean, sure, not that most people IRL look like chads either, but these "ogres" just have no averageness whatsoever and look absolutely comical. But yeah, they do look dominant and intimidating to other men but it's not in a good way I would say.

I would much rather look like a generic chad that can both slay and get the benefits from looks all his life, but also demand respect from other people (which is something a tiktok prettyboy wouldn't be able to)

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and thecel
Objectively speaking, even most highly dimorphic models like o’pry do not have such a forward grown and lowset browridge/supras that cast a shadow over them. Idk how to convince you, i would say to run a poll but 99% of users here don’t even know what an antegonial notch or canine fossa is so it wouldn’t be reliable, but even those retards could tell tbh. The average attractive face is a slightly long-ish shape and not those insanely dimorphic high fwhr dudes that you post.
Auripill. @StrangerDanger.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and thecel
The thing is, no one IRL looks like the "ogres" you are claiming to be 8/10. I mean, sure, not that most people IRL look like chads either, but these "ogres" just have no averageness whatsoever and look absolutely comical. But yeah, they do look dominant and intimidating to other men but it's not in a good way I would say.

I would much rather look like a generic chad that can both slay and get the benefits from looks all his life, but also demand respect from other people (which is something a tiktok prettyboy wouldn't be able to)

F03BF876 1E55 464C 9A2D 9A2E3405BAB0

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and HarrierDuBois