Which Look Has Higher SMV?

Which Look Has Higher SMV?

• Total voters
Vertically, tall chin but 1.05/1.06 mfr and 2.5 finger forehead. I am a brachy, although i lucked out with neurocranium forward growth and the whole orbital area.
Brachy is short depth too.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
@SurgeryEnjoyer

You can’t seriously think the 1st pic’s guys are more GL than the 2nd pic’s guys:

1521509A EE0A 4D0B 8D4C 4C8125394A41

EBAA9355 40ED 48DB 838D 27F954B30470

Especially Chico. His homie looks a tad old with that wrinkly-ass forehead (thanks FaceApp) in the 2nd pic, and he has a peanut skull in the 2nd pic. Chico looks way better in the 2nd pic than he looks in the 1st pic imo.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
@SurgeryEnjoyer

You can’t seriously think the 1st pic’s guys are more GL than the 2nd pic’s guys:

View attachment 2426797
View attachment 2426798

Especially Chico. His homie looks a tad old with that wrinkly-ass forehead (thanks FaceApp) in the 2nd pic, and he has a peanut skull in the 2nd pic. Chico looks way better in the 2nd pic than he looks in the 1st pic imo.
These 2 specifically lack dimorphism, especially in this pic. You went way too iverboard tho.

• +1
True, that is why i said i lucked out. Would you say my skull lacks depth? You’ve seen it countless times.
Better than a lot of brachys. Mainly because you don't have a squished occipital.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and thecel
no such thing as too compact

@Krakowski
Should I get lefort 3 to have more compact midface? You've seen me before i think

• JFL
no such thing as too compact

@Krakowski
Explain to me why i am speaking with thecel on .org and not ford models then.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and SurgeryEnjoyer
Better than a lot of brachys. Mainly because you don't have a squished occipital.
You and SurgeryEnjoyer pilled me on tall skull in this thread :feelswhy: but these guys he posts are already extremely masc to the point nobody in the world has these extreme of features and even injecting T and steroids to 12 yrs old high pre natal T boys you'll never achieve these "masc" looks that he posts.

• +1
You and SurgeryEnjoyer pilled me on tall skull in this thread :feelswhy: but these guys he posts are already extremely masc to the point nobody in the world has these extreme of features and even injecting T and steroids to 12 yrs old high pre natal T boys you'll never achieve these "masc" looks that he posts.
I mean the majority of PSL gods have tall skulls. Only Barrett and O'Pry that doesnt.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Acne Victim, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, thecel and SurgeryEnjoyer
Imagine hiding that jawline under a beard 😂
Hiding? What a great thing a beard would be if it could fraud a jaw that successfully. You can still tell with the light beard how Chaddy the jaw is.

• Woah