D
DripInferno
Iron
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2026
- Posts
- 148
- Reputation
- 25
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Help a brother out
It is harder for me to be attractive i am a dark skin male with dark brown eyes and I have big goals in life yk?
That is funny though ngl

Thanks for the wisdom bro. Any flaws so that I can ascend?Its not as simple as showing your surgeon a photo and saying "make me look like him" you need to identify your flaws are pick the right procedures to fix them
You are already an above average guy, your biggest flaw is a wide nose which is easily fixed by a alar/rhinoplasty. Your eyebrows are very sparse, there are a few methods to get denser, longer eyebrows like oils, minoxidil, derma stamping. Its hard to see more of your flaws because of the photos but i would say the nose and eyebrows are the worstThanks for the wisdom bro. Any flaws so that I can ascend?