C04D6856 C9F4 4B3B 97D5 7FD22705D20F

that timothee coloring looks insane on you, are you betacarotenemaxxing yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7806 and SendMePicsToRate
2nd one by psl standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and SendMePicsToRate
that timothee coloring looks insane on you, are you betacarotenemaxxing yet
I am literally ingesting so much beta carotene it isn’t even funny dude, 90,000ius a day so far and it has been 10 days so far, also need to dye the rest of my lashes my dumbass only did the outer ones jfc at my IQ.
2nd one by psl standards
How so? Just curious (gonna use this as proof the government has to mandate me a sasha luss lookalike)

• +1
Reactions: Lux and StrangerDanger
I am literally ingesting so much beta carotene it isn’t even funny dude, 90,000ius a day so far and it has been 10 days so far, also need to dye the rest of my lashes my dumbass only did the outer ones jfc at my IQ.

How so? Just curious (gonna use this as proof the government has to mandate me a sasha luss lookalike)
I feel you, I'm also taking around 85 000 IU everyday but the results are negligible. I Will probably get a tan in the summer if i don't get the desired results but not sure if it's worth it cause collagen is precious

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I feel you, I'm also taking around 85 000 IU everyday but the results are negligible. I Will probably get a tan in the summer if i don't get the desired results but not sure if it's worth it cause collagen is precious
Yeah it is one of those things you have to get a huge surplus in and then maintain it, if you are gonna tan you could potentially use MT2 just so you don’t have to go out for so long.

Or could use some sort of self tanner but they are always questionable.

Collagen is literally life I swear to god lol.

Also this post has made me suicidal over my nose more than anything comparing it to the original honestly.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
2nd looks more aesthetic but first probably has more smv

2nd is too pale, 1st mogs

Yeah it is one of those things you have to get a huge surplus in and then maintain it, if you are gonna tan you could potentially use MT2 just so you don’t have to go out for so long.

Or could use some sort of self tanner but they are always questionable.

Collagen is literally life I swear to god lol.

Also this post has made me suicidal over my nose more than anything comparing it to the original honestly.
lol your nose is fine, morphs like this are suifuel for everyone cause they near perfection. yeah MT2 seems like a good option, I've heard that it can give somewhat permanent effects but don't really mind. I have that Nessman/Chico coloring despite I'm pale as fuck, a nice tan would be a huge improvement

lol your nose is fine, morphs like this are suifuel for everyone cause they near perfection. yeah MT2 seems like a good option, I've heard that it can give somewhat permanent effects but don't really mind. I have that Nessman/Chico coloring despite I'm pale as fuck, a nice tan would be a huge improvement
I know it is fine overall but it is still one of those features which could be better and would help make others look more balanced (even though the effect on attention would be negligible cus women give zero fucks about noses when you aren’t recessed)

That is true these morphs almost always are, but it is so weird seeing something so close yet so far away honestly.

MT2 darkens hair and such and increases tanning iirc and as an added bonus your libidio sky rockets too.

Tans always look nice on men as long as they aren’t overdone too much.
2nd looks more aesthetic but first probably has more smv
Makes sense to be fair sounds like people agree on that
2nd is too pale, 1st mogs
over for pale people ngl :feelskek:

• +1
I don't know man. Both pics look frauded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
2nd doesn't even look aesthetic. It looks sick. Too pale.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 7806 and SendMePicsToRate
2nd doesn't even look aesthetic. It looks sick. Too pale.
I love pale skin so I may be so painfully biased ngl but that is me projecting my tastes of women

The first one's the best.

• +1
I have been taking 36-48 mg a day. I haven't noticed anything yet but I have been using it for 2 weeks so not too long.
Scientists say that 20mg is the max anyone should be taking in reality to see results around 3 months afterwards and then to reduce dose irrcZ

Something along the lines of liver struggling to process it, however it shouldn’t be an issue assuming you don’t drink (it is taking into account most people’s life styles)

Scientists say that 20mg is the max anyone should be taking in reality to see results around 3 months afterwards and then to reduce dose irrcZ
what the fuck really? I take 50mg daily per capulse, i got it from the pharmacy it was either that or 100mg

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and SendMePicsToRate
what the fuck really? I take 50mg daily per capulse, i got it from the pharmacy it was either that or 100mg
Are you sure? Unless I have really misread something then lol at me

• +1
  • +1
You’re perfect the way you are 😌

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and SendMePicsToRate
Yeah I'm sure it's 50mg, hmm that's 10 000 - 25 000 IU seems kind of low or I'm overdosing on the shit. 1 mg seems to be equivalent to 1670 IU
Oh no 10000-25000 would be 5000mcg which translates fo 5mg you mean

basically the amount you are taking at 25000iu would be around 3 for 22.5mg

• +1
Ye first on by far. Literally just an improved Timothee.

Bigges change is PFL.

• +1
Ye first on by far. Literally just an improved Timothee.

Bigges change is PFL.
Over for both tim and I not gonna lie

Yeah I can see why you would say that, honestly from my perspective it is nose and colouring tbf

Over for both tim and I not gonna lie

Yeah I can see why you would say that, honestly from my perspective it is nose and colouring tbf
Did you dye your hair too? Looks more brown than red.

• +1
Did you dye your hair too? Looks more brown than red.
My hair always turns out brown whenever I refresh it and use products to keep the curls together, mostly because moisture is held in.

My hair gets lighter and more red the more days that go past unless I let it get greasy then it goes in reverse but is bleugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Rope just average in these pics, below average irl honestly, definitely not irl chad. Shit thread jfl

green eyed guy mogs.

Rope just average in these pics, below average irl honestly, definitely not irl chad. Shit thread jfl
Why you gotta roast these poor poor morphs souls however will they cope :( :feelskek:
Yup he looks pretty fucking good
Unironically ran out of beta carotene already from the 180 capsules in less than 20 days time to move onto my emergency supply of carrots
green eyed guy mogs.
Over for sasha luss lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Why you gotta roast these poor poor morphs souls however will they cope :( :feelskek:
Ehh man ur norm pics are underwhelming, I see 6'8 Chads with chiseled cheekbones everytime I go outside. Just dead average tbh.

• JFL
Ehh man ur norm pics are underwhelming, I see 6'8 Chads with chiseled cheekbones everytime I go outside. Just dead average tbh.
Fuark never began for me honestly might as well rope now.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Fuark never began for me honestly might as well rope now.
True bro, I'm probably gonna rope soon as well. The 6'8 Chads with chiseled cheekbones are too much for me, can't handle it at my 5'10 height and high bf.

True bro, I'm probably gonna rope soon as well. The 6'8 Chads with chiseled cheekbones are too much for me, can't handle it at my 5'10 height and high bf.
Lmao I cannot blame you in all honesty with how things are going jfc, also on a serious note I love how this forum turns so many people into complete narcs

• +1
Lmao I cannot blame you in all honesty with how things are going jfc, also on a serious note I love how this forum turns so many people into complete narcs
I'm showing signs of it the more weight I lose. I have an insane ego because of my height in this country jfl. Truly hope I don't doom myself to perm narc and aspie but this forum has fucked my view I can legit tell who it is over for in my class no matter how hard they try, getting aspie tendencies of analyzing faces as well jfl. I look at the world very blackpilled now.

I'm showing signs of it the more weight I lose. I have an insane ego because of my height in this country jfl. Truly hope I don't doom myself to perm narc and aspie but this forum has fucked my view I can legit tell who it is over for in my class no matter how hard they try, getting aspie tendencies of analyzing faces as well jfl. I look at the world very blackpilled now.
Nah you are gonna be doomed for a while honestly just seems to be how things turn out but at least you get to see my amazing avi some more

• JFL
Nah you are gonna be doomed for a while honestly just seems to be how things turn out but at least you get to see my amazing avi some more
True I'm expecting mental damage to a degree as most of my teen years that normies reminisce about have been spent as a baby faced subhuman. Like some of my older pictures I don't look like a teen at all jfl. I have barely any memories of hs because of this. I won't be free of mentalcel issues but ill try to improve as much as I can.

• JFL
True I'm expecting mental damage to a degree as most of my teen years that normies reminisce about have been spent as a baby faced subhuman. Like some of my older pictures I don't look like a teen at all jfl. I have barely any memories of hs because of this. I won't be free of mentalcel issues but ill try to improve as much as I can.
That makes sense as long as you are aware of the issues that come from it, and the fact you will probably have a tendency to check yourself out in public way too much

• +1
That makes sense as long as you are aware of the issues that come from it, and the fact you will probably have a tendency to check yourself out in public way too much
Jfl, the narc shit is real man, the aspie tendencies will be real. I have high expectations just from the way my bones feel even at this level. My ego will be utterly boosted and I'll have validation seeking tendencies. Getting good luck in puberty has fucked me because before this, the pictures older than the ones I have sent are subhuman tier, I look alien in kindergarden jfl that continued throughout teens as well