• Total voters
luss for shoure

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
kinda psl autism tho. Chalamet would have more smv with anyone but jbs

• +1
better nose, lips, hairline, pheno, eyes
That makes sense in all fairness, I would have said the pheno for the first was better but that might be personal preference
kinda psl autism tho. Chalamet would have more smv with anyone but jbs
True to be fair but who doesn't love some autism every so often

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 7866
Left because my title ngl

• JFL
What’s the point of this?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Btw does bsso/bimax widen jaw?
It won't actually widen the jaw because the movements don't touch the gonian. However it may create an illusion of a wider jaw due to the fact your face will appear leaner after you debloat due to skin being stretched across the extended bone mass.

• Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
It won't actually widen the jaw because the movements don't touch the gonian. However it may create an illusion of a wider jaw due to the fact your face will appear leaner after you debloat due to skin being stretched across the extended bone mass.
Fair enough. I dont need that much width tbh.
I will make my Chin taller and i will mog Chalamet with his subhuman eye area ngl

:y'all::cool:

Tumblr p76tfaDR2X1uzn259o1 400

I can send you morph of me with taller Chin made by @DatGuyYouLike

• JFL
Fair enough. I dont need that much width tbh.
I will make my Chin taller and i will mog Chalamet with his subhuman eye area ngl

:y'all::cool:

View attachment 1057260
I can send you morph of me with taller Chin made by @DatGuyYouLike
Sure it would be interesting to see ngl.

That sounds like a plan it should make your chin taller dependent on the movements you and your surgeon settle on

• +1
Sure it would be interesting to see ngl.

That sounds like a plan it should make your chin taller dependent on the movements you and your surgeon settle on
Bimax or bsso solo to fix overbite (if bimax lefort max 4mm to decrease chance of asymetry ) and sliding t split genio for height width and protrusion maybe with bone graft to eliminate chance of going back

True to be fair but who doesn't love some autism every so often
If we all weren't at least somewhat on the autism spectrum then we wouldn't be on this forum jfl. Truly a magical place with aspies detached from reality but a lot of good HQ posts.

• JFL
Bimax or bsso solo to fix overbite (if bimax lefort max 4mm to decrease chance of asymetry ) and sliding t split genio for height width and protrusion maybe with bone graft to eliminate chance of going back
That sounds like it could work in all honesty, it depends on how much risk you want to undergo for how much improvement you think you would see?

• +1
If we all weren't at least somewhat on the autism spectrum then we wouldn't be on this forum jfl. Truly a magical place with aspies detached from reality but a lot of good HQ posts.
My sig just leveled up not gonna lie look at it

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
That sounds like it could work in all honesty, it depends on how much risk you want to undergo for how much improvement you think you would see?
I could legit gain 1psl ngl after removing my status as Chincell

• +1
Honestly if you did it would be a huge looks improvement from an aesthetic stand point and masculinity stand point

Luss

• JFL
I just realised I got my girlfriend when I was ugly as fuck because I was basically doing the equivalent of sticking tits in a guys face (insert study saying shoulders do more for women than tits for men) because she got really attracted to my back because I was sat in front of her during exams :feelskek:.

That and we got along but lmao

• JFL
Can't even be considered a man if you are a chincel, it's vital. Good luck bro if you go thru

• +1
Honestly if you did it would be a huge looks improvement from an aesthetic stand point and masculinity stand point
Bimax could also my my nose less downturned/jewish:lul:
So it is also +

Bimax could also my my nose less downturned/jewish:lul:
So it is also +
Well any maxillary and jaw advancement will reduce the appearance of a nose bieng too big of course

• +1
I just realised I got my girlfriend when I was ugly as fuck because I was basically doing the equivalent of sticking tits in a guys face (insert study saying shoulders do more for women than tits for men) because she got really attracted to my back because I was sat in front of her during exams :feelskek:.

That and we got along but lmao
Jfl what a story, my frame got wider last year as well it's 20.5inch but haven't used it because I've been rotting inside cus of covid. Need to lean out and get that shit shredded for v look.

Jfl what a story, my frame got wider last year as well it's 20.5inch but haven't used it because I've been rotting inside cus of covid. Need to lean out and get that shit shredded for v look.
I unironically got saved by shoulders and waist because (also had a thing for backs another coincidental blessing) I only ascended half way through our relationship in reality.

My frame is around 20 inches completely untrained by my waist is only like 10 inches across so

I unironically got saved by shoulders and waist because (also had a thing for backs another coincidental blessing) I only ascended half way through our relationship in reality.

My frame is around 20 inches completely untrained by my waist is only like 10 inches across so
Yeah I look a bit comically wide since I'm around 20.5-21 untrained but I'm 5'10 + fat so ye, would look good with leaned out physique, not sure about my waist since there's fucking fat there. It's not as narrow as yours though that's for sure I don't have birthing hips seems like at least.

• +1
Yeah I look a bit comically wide since I'm around 20.5-21 untrained but I'm 5'10 + fat so ye, would look good with leaned out physique, not sure about my waist since there's fucking fat there. It's not as narrow as yours though that's for sure I don't have birthing hips seems like at least.
I mean for reference mine was only slightly wider than hers which was even smaller at 9 stone 5 foot 10 and I was 11stone at 6 foot so. If you want an idea of how small mine is just fucking christ.

I wouldn't say so much comically wide but it looks broad and non recessed which is a good sign for when you begin training, and true hopefully your waist narrows out some more though tbf

I mean for reference mine was only slightly wider than hers which was even smaller at 9 stone 5 foot 10 and I was 11stone at 6 foot so. If you want an idea of how small mine is just fucking christ.

I wouldn't say so much comically wide but it looks broad and non recessed which is a good sign for when you begin training, and true hopefully your waist narrows out some more though tbf
Ye I can't measure it accurately because of fat but my shoulders are way larger than my hips even at this bf, rib cage is still larger as well. But your waist is insane though, good frame + narrow waist logs hard as a man

• +1
Ye I can't measure it accurately because of fat but my shoulders are way larger than my hips even at this bf, rib cage is still larger as well. But your waist is insane though, good frame + narrow waist logs hard as a man
I mean I used to have the men in my friendship group take the piss out of my waist just fucking christ despite the brutal mog they were experiencing lmao. I can dm you their pics if you want

• +1
I mean I used to have the men in my friendship group take the piss out of my waist just fucking christ despite the brutal mog they were experiencing lmao. I can dm you their pics if you want
Sure. Those friends absolute retards jfl. They need to see any superhero with their retardedly wide frame and narrow waist/hips it looks insanely masc and dom.

Sure. Those friends absolute retards jfl. They need to see any superhero with their retardedly wide frame and narrow waist/hips it looks insanely masc and dom.
One of them argued it has to be a staight line from ribcage to hip in order to look good jfc
small PFL - childlish
large PFL - sex appeal

pfl is maybe the single most important facial trait you can have
Honestly I would argue it is a difference between the ratio because a large PFL is feminine if the eyes are wide for example

One of them argued it has to be a staight line from ribcage to hip in order to look good jfc
I feel like partially some people make fun of your good traits just because they're jealous to cope that they dont have it, I've seen it happen several times. Because fuck me, those proportions must look insane, wide frame and narrow hips with a wide ribcage

I feel like partially some people make fun of your good traits just because they're jealous to cope that they dont have it, I've seen it happen several times. Because fuck me, those proportions must look insane, wide frame and narrow hips with a wide ribcage
Lemme dm you how I looked then and how they looked then jfc