Which method would be better for a 17 year old to earn money?

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
1. Writing articles on medium (would have to lie about my age while writing under my real name)
2. Youtube (would not have to lie and neither use my real name) - possibly silent game walkthrough or something like that, would have to invest in good recorder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
how about working? you lazy fuck. There’s no easy method

• +1
Reactions: womanappreciator and SoonToAscend
how about working? you lazy fuck. There’s no easy method
Little time + no offers in my area that accept underage. All of them want me to show my id and be 18+

47C82A1F 8172 4C94 AAFE 38F2493A9AC8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: womanappreciator and SoonToAscend
1. Writing articles on medium (would have to lie about my age while writing under my real name)
2. Youtube (would not have to lie and neither use my real name) - possibly silent game walkthrough or something like that, would have to invest in good recorder
Neither are good methods. The odds of you being able to make money off of YouTube are microscopic, statistically speaking. It’s basically impossible. Be realistic about the options you have. Why not learn to code? Programmers are so high in demand that some employers will hire self-taught software developers. Take online courses on coding, practice it every day, and when you’re confident in your abilities search for employers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and SoonToAscend
Neither are good methods. The odds of you being able to make money off of YouTube are microscopic, statistically speaking. It’s basically impossible. Be realistic about the options you have. Why not learn to code? Programmers are so high in demand that some employers will hire self-taught software developers. Take online courses on coding, practice it every day, and when you’re confident in your abilities search for employers.
I am more of a medicine man and never was really tech-savvy

sell weed to other highschoolers

money, power, respect.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend