which mogs? 6’5 HTN, 6’2 Chadlite, or 5’11 Chad?

Giga Mogger

Giga Mogger

Iron
at what point is it height > face?

6'2 chadlite is the greatest

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 30446, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
In reality since 5'11 is around 45th percentile and 6'2 is around 90th, whereas chadlite is 98th percentile ish and chad is 99.?th percentile. I'd say 5'11 chad, for appeal though it's split between htn and chadlite

• +1
Reactions: mehman, SkullDynamics, Oberyn and 2 others
6'2 chadlite > 5'11 chad > 6'5 htn

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Heinrich Schmidt, lowerthirdking and 4 others
Might as well be 6'5 HTN, the benefits of being better then HTN are minimal compared to 6 inches in height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 30446
Post examples

5’11 Chad

• +1
Reactions: mehman, SkullDynamics, SA7 and 2 others
Don't think about SMV as being Height vs. Face. Instead, think of how attractive you are determining how short you can be and vice versa. A 5'11 Chad would probably do the best because his face has the broadest appeal. He is tall enough not to be taxed for his height plus he would get a small boost from his height when taking his face into account. Someone who is 6'6, but above average facially would not have the same broad appeal as a good-height Chad because the halo he gets from his height would not outweigh the loss of appeal facially.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Don't think about SMV as being Height vs. Face. Instead, think of how attractive you are determining how short you can be and vice versa. A 5'11 Chad would probably do the best because his face has the broadest appeal. He is tall enough not to be taxed for his height plus he would get a small boost from his height when taking his face into account. Someone who is 6'6, but above average facially would not have the same broad appeal as a good-height Chad because the halo he gets from his height would not outweigh the loss of appeal facially.
But most girls are dating oofy doofys

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Chad all the way, he can fraud 6’2 easily

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
But most girls are dating oofy doofys
It Is What It Is Sport GIF by UFC

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
People have no clue how tall 6'2 really is. It is tall. 6'5 has diminishing returns in form of cranofacial misdevelopment. My 6'5.5 friend developed wrong. He has a typical mouthbreather face, and he has a narrow palate. He even had to have one of his incisors extracted due to how narrow his palate is.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Oberyn
People have no clue how tall 6'2 really is. It is tall. 6'5 has diminishing returns in form of cranofacial misdevelopment. My 6'5.5 friend developed wrong. He has a typical mouthbreather face, and he has a narrow palate. He even had to have one of his incisors extracted due to how narrow his palate is.
Exactly this.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and andy9432
chad > chadlite > htn

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
But the op said the 6'5 guy is htn, not deformed. So in this case no downsides to being 6'5

5'11 chad, with lifts.

But the op said the 6'5 guy is htn, not deformed. So in this case no downsides to being 6'5
My 6'5 friend was a solid htn in his prime, despite his flaws, he has now descended into LTN territory due to balding, and teeth extraction doing damage. Past a certain point, there is diminishing returns, there is no way around it.

Height is cope on tinder

Only face + nt matters on tinder

My 6'5 friend was a solid htn in his prime, despite his flaws, he has now descended into LTN territory due to balding, and teeth extraction doing damage. Past a certain point, there is diminishing returns, there is no way around it.
Idk what his descension has to do with it. Do all 6'5 htns descend to ltns? 6'5 isnt that point where the returns diminish