Which mogs more: 6ft(ish) height and big, wide frame vs taller height but smaller, lanky frame?

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Zephir
So I height fraud with lifts and boots so that when I walk the streets I'm usually around 6Ft+ or so. I have a big wide frame so I look like a convincing 6 foot big guy. So I was walking on sidewalk and I notice dude walking on the other side of the sidewalk comparing his height to mine. He was about 3 inches taller than me, but with a smaller, skinnier, lankier frame. So to women, which mogs more? Being around 6 ft with a good frame, or being taller but with a smaller frame (like skinny basketball player)?

Just to be clear this is what we're talking about, but the figure on the left at 6 ft.

178-vs-188-morphed-png.2015319

Last edited:
height > frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Height beats everything

B31df79b771723ddbb89875363f00c59

Jeff Seid (claims to be 6') vs Jon Skywalker (6'4). Jeff is way wider and mogs the shit out of Jon's clavicles. Personally, I'd rather be Jeff. Everyone here saying height mogs frame yet women subconsciously know wide clavicles mog a narrow lanky frame. Think about it this way, does a skinny narrow hipped woman mog a wide hipped woman? no. Same applies to men above 6' tall women don't actually care bro this forum is delusional thinking otherwise. If Jon had Jeff's clavicles it would be game over here.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 19294
i'm 183-184 cm and my cousin is like 198 cm, and my mom told that he has narrow shoulders unlike me, and even laughed a lil bit while saying, that it was brutal, especially from her, because she is very kind and i don't remember her arguing with my dad in my entire life or some other shit from her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, HarrierDuBois and mortis
i'm 183-184 cm and my cousin is like 198 cm, and my mom told that he has narrow shoulders unlike me, and even laughed a lil bit while saying, that it was brutal, especially from her, because she is very kind and i don't remember her arguing with my dad in my entire life or some other shit from her
Brutal, Your mom Is a whore and should be stoned to death.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23564 and Sens
Average height wide frame guys mog tall lanky guys every single time and it's not even close

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@6ft4
@forevergymcelling

Average height wide frame guys mog tall lanky guys every single time and it's not even close
Wrong. At 6’1-6’3 decent frame > 6’5 lanky but 5’10 any frame can never hit the smv of a 6’1-6’5 guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
Wrong. At 6’1-6’3 decent frame > 6’5 lanky but 5’10 any frame can never hit the smv of a 6’1-6’5 guy
See pic above of 5'10" Jeff Send framemogging 6'4 Jon Skywalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23558
See pic above of 5'10" Jeff Send framemogging 6'4 Jon Skywalker
I don’t think it’s a clear cut mog ngl seid is also an extreme roid blasting specimen case and still the mog is not clear cut if not the other way round: Plus op says he’s 6 foot if that’s true - my original statement is undoubtedly correct

Above 182 cm I'd pick better frame

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois