which muscles contribute most to looking masc?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
face, neck, traps, delts

those have the most impact, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6403
lol at traps ngl

if ur shoulders are narrow af I wouldn't bother training them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
forearms too

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Every muscle

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and itorroella9
Broad shoulders, big arms and neck. Traps make you look retarded if you train them too much.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
lol at traps ngl

if ur shoulders are narrow af I wouldn't bother training them

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and oatmeal
Broad shoulders and thick neck= masc look

shoulders neck

Also arms and calves. Neck, traps, arms, delts, and calves the only muscles that can be seen from the front, back, and sides. (Thighs too but nobody gives af about those and they make your upper body look narrower, fucks up your masculine v taper proportions). Glutes are nice to have but can only be seen from side and back. Lats also should be developed but those are only visible from the front and back. (Upper) Chest and abs are good of course but those are only visible from the front and side

Overall neck, traps, upper chest, deltoids are so aesthetic because those 4 muscles have the most disproportionately high number of androgen receptors so therefore are the most dimorphic for guys. Also of course the neck (and the other 3 muscles to a lesser extent) literally frame your face, so of course the muscles that are not only most dimorphic but also the only ones that are visible when you’re face to face Are gonna be the most important.

EB3D8662 EEFC 400E A358 04A24958E513

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, magnificentcel and Deleted member 7076
Also arms and calves. Neck, traps, arms, calves are the only muscles that can be seen from the front, back, and sides. (Thighs too but nobody gives af about those). Glutes are nice to have but can only be seen from side and back. Lats also should be developed but those are only visible from the front and back. (Upper) Chest and abs are good of course but those are only visible from the front and side

Overall neck, traps, upper chest, deltoids are so aesthetic because those 4 muscles have the most disproportionately high number of androgen receptors so therefore are the most dimorphic for guys. Also of course the neck (and the other 3 muscles to a lesser extent) literally frame your face, so of course the muscles that are not only most dimorphic but also the only ones that are visible when you’re face to face Are gonna be the most important.

View attachment 933058
best response all i need to know, i will focus this muscles hard thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656