Which nation has the sluttiest girls?

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
I know that Chad can fuck everywhere ecc..but in what nation do you think its easy to fuck and what nation is hard for the average male?
For example, being a normie in Italy is suifuel, but maybe being a normie in Brazil is not, idk.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and owlofathena
Earthnation

• +1
Reactions: Hector, BradAniston, Schönling and 17 others
Russia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, joeveniro, Copemaxxing and 5 others
I know that Chad can fuck everywhere ecc..but in what nation do you think its easy to fuck and what nation is hard for the average male?
For example, being a normie in Italy is suifuel, but maybe being a normie in Brazil is not, idk.
Maybe Philippines

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
progressive American state

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4416 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 9344, joeveniro and 13 others

Any nation that is westernized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others

Usa leaves whole world way behind tbh

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 3270
Probably the nation of Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10494 and 2 others
Countries

• +1
Reactions: alex569, jj43, thotbuster3000 and 1 other person
Italy is not like that

Who wants to leave there own home city though and go all the way down there to much effort plus as soon as you bring them back to the uk they become more hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Who wants to leave there own home city though and go all the way down there to much effort plus as soon as you bring them back to the uk they become more hypergamous
I don't wanna do that I wanna go to a place where I can slay and stay there

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Life fuel

Imagine having an entire country named after chad i swear chad cant loose
Asians bring down Us numbers massively doe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
no wonder why asian countries are the most incel jfl
average attractiveness and sexual dimorphism is so low
L

No its to with the no sex before marriage trope this found in most countries its based and it keeps civilzation going smoothly

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4797
Paki land or any Muslim country lul

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Asians bring down Us numbers massively doe

Thats a good thing more slutty women as a race is a step towards extinction

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
L

No its to with the no sex before marriage trope this found in most countries its based and it keeps civilzation going smoothly
japan and korea is nowhere near that kind of tradition. i just know literally every single highschool kid is incel and virgin looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and reptiles
Anywhere near and below the equator

japan and korea is nowhere near that kind of tradition. i just know literally every single highschool kid is incel and virgin looking.

Most asians today atleast are recessed versions of there ancestors they were idiots for selecting out masculine traits that being said this is a good thing if the foids have sex later the more they stick around the better

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person

Oh and also the true step toeards ending inceldom is to kill all the chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Oh and also the true step toeards ending inceldom is to kill all the chads
I know that I hope there is gonna be a virus that kills every man that is from 6 PSL and up

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
All of south east Asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6723
Most asians today atleast are recessed versions of there ancestors they were idiots for selecting out masculine traits that being said this is a good thing if the foids have sex later the more they stick around the better

low iq response. This was before feminism when men used to be the sexual selectors. Ricecels are actually, social conditions and racism taken out, the second most well equipped for survival out of all the races of males after whites. Ricecels possess the highest iq and have invented 90% of all martial arts used in combat. Ricecels only disadvantage is face

Last edited:
dunno probably brazil or another south american country

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6512
dunno probably brazil or another south american country
lol when i was redpilled back in the day i thought ricecels could ascend in south america due to dominance, turns out its all about looks. its over for ricecels ;(

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Patient A
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
It's fucking Iceland. FUCK THAT SHITHOLE

The global average is 17.3 years.

Iceland has the youngest figure, with the average age of losing virginity 15.6 years old.

source

ipgrab

• +1
Reactions: wasted
malaysia philiphines if ur white or white passing japan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
@goat2x caging @ that title tbh
How early you lose your virginity is affected by your genes, scientists claim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10494, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
@goat2x caging @ that title tbh
How early you lose your virginity is affected by your genes, scientists claim
they had it right in the first half tbh ngl
its affected by genes but interms of looks not fucking mental bluepill cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Russians and Nordics basically the snow bunnies

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
low iq response. This was before feminism when men used to be the sexual selectors. Ricecels are actually, social conditions and racism taken out, the second most well equipped for survival out of all the races of males after whites. Ricecels possess the highest iq and have invented 90% of all martial arts used in combat. Ricecels only disadvantage is face

Men have never been the sexual selectors rich men have can i have a citation onto men being sexual selectors other than rich handsome men ? anyways they did evolve masculine traits out the ancient chinese looked like a a jomonese but with a longer midface

Men have never been the sexual selectors rich men have can i have a citation onto men being sexual selectors other than rich handsome men ? anyways they did evolve masculine traits out the ancient chinese looked like a a jomonese but with a longer midface

Holy shit you are right holy fuck asians used to look so alpha wtf happened :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
The Philippines. It's where I plan to go to SEAmax when I have the money and when COVID19 is finished.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
The Philippines. It's where I plan to go to SEAmax when I have the money and when COVID19 is finished.
Philippines are good for seamaxx but I wanna bang white girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
Philippines are good for seamaxx but I wanna bang white girls
Then go to Ukraine. I tried Tinder there with the tinder passport feature, and I got a lot of matches in one day, some of them looked like 10/10 supermodels. In Ukraine, women love western men because they know that we have money and they see us as the only escape out of their third world country so it's a good place to go to pump and dump girls that look like supermodels and for very cheap since the cost of living is low.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, alex569, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
South america for sure if want that caucasian admixture.
Argentine unironically even more than brazil

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6512
Then go to Ukraine. I tried Tinder there with the tinder passport feature, and I got a lot of matches in one day, some of them looked like 10/10 supermodels. In Ukraine, women love western men because they know that we have money and they see us as the only escape out of their third world country so it's a good place to go to pump and dump girls that look like supermodels and for very cheap since the cost of living is low.
are your sure they'r DTF ? Feels like the mentality there is to like rather to make friends/chat than fucking

Holy shit you are right holy fuck asians used to look so alpha wtf happened :feelsmega:

Yeah the upper palelethic 1 was a legit chad 1.

Unnamed

@KostyaRin do you know any reconstructions for curries?

The indus valley looks like middle easterners and the steppe component like proto nordics i cant find a reconstruction though of the aboringal hunter gathrers of india

Russia for sure