Which nation has the sluttiest girls?

Latin america

malaysia philiphines if ur white or white passing japan
Does that mean if you're not white you can still slay in the philippines and malaysia?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Does that mean if you're not white you can still slay in the philippines and malaysia?
yeah lmao the women there are really slutty and most dudes are ugly twinks there aslong as you mog them ur gucci

this thread is disgusting garbage
Yeah the upper palelethic 1 was a legit chad 1.

View attachment 765189

@KostyaRin do you know any reconstructions for curries?

The indus valley looks like middle easterners and the steppe component like proto nordics i cant find a reconstruction though of the aboringal hunter gathrers of india
They would've looked like less reduced/infantilized paniya people (most ASI dna in them)

this thread is disgusting garbage

They would've looked like less reduced/infantilized paniya people (most ASI dna in them)
View attachment 766676

Why do they look like the austualian aboringe? Also how come this dude despite than disgusting pehnotype happens tonmog most indians today,?

Why do they look like the austualian aboringe? Also how come this dude despite than disgusting pehnotype happens tonmog most indians today,?
Australian aboriginals are much larger (northern ones were 5'8-5'9 when europeans met them) and more robust than him with longer legs, he doesn't look like one apart from dark skin
Most modern indians are degenerated and reduced physically through thousands of years

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
france or some nordic country which has been infected by feminist bullshit

Australian aboriginals are much larger (northern ones were 5'8-5'9 when europeans met them) and more robust than him with longer legs, he doesn't look like one apart from dark skin
Most modern indians are degenerated and reduced physically through thousands of years

1. Could you show some archaic Australian Aborigine?

2 Was ASI proto Caucasoid ? and are Austrualian abo's proto caucasoids are suggested by coon ?

3 Assuming ASI or australian abo's evolved in europe would what came out look very european cause as far as i'm aware europeans and australians share similar traits.

4 What do you mean by curries degenrating ?

1. Could you show some archaic Australian Aborigine?

2 Was ASI proto Caucasoid ? and are Austrualian abo's proto caucasoids are suggested by coon ?

3 Assuming ASI or australian abo's evolved in europe would what came out look very european cause as far as i'm aware europeans and australians share similar traits.

4 What do you mean by curries degenrating ?
There's no ancient reconstructions afaik

Australian aboriginals are just much larger in comparison

They were a veddoid like group (not australoid because no denisovan dna). And proto europeans probably had some similarities, but didn't look identical

They would definitely be lighter and look more european, but people could tell they weren't. It's doubtful they would evolve light eyes like euros did. ASI would probably pass more than aborigines though, who look quite different.

• +1
uk girls only go for RTT assholes
And curry girls get fucked by them too within 10 minutes of entering their uni dorm away from protective daddy

JFL

Curries can’t win. Their women get Chad widowed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
And curry girls get fucked by them too within 10 minutes of entering their uni dorm away from protective daddy

JFL

Curries can’t win.
low tier white guy i also am invisible ngl. just be white = just be 5psl+ white.

Aboriginals have a lot of skeletal muscle, very long limbs, very low body fat, large hands etc. Apart from dark skin and long limbs not indian looking
Aboriginal, Chinese, and European men had 3.42 kg [95% confidence interval (CI) = 1.55–5.29], 3.01 kg (95% CI = 1.33–4.70), and 3.57 kg (95% CI = 1.82–5.33) more lean mass than South Asian men at a given total fat mass, respectively" Ethnic Variation in Fat and Lean Body Mass and the Association with Insulin Resistance https://academic.oup.com/jcem/articl...596390

• +1
low tier white guy i also am invisible ngl. just be white = just be 5psl+ white.
You’re black.

also acne= over but when you’re black it’s so much more forgiving up to a certain point. When you are as white as me it sticks out very badly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Latina countries are the most easy and degenerate

There's no ancient reconstructions afaik
View attachment 766766
Australian aboriginals are just much larger in comparison

They were a veddoid like group (not australoid because no denisovan dna). And proto europeans probably had some similarities, but didn't look identical

They would definitely be lighter and look more european, but people could tell they weren't. It's doubtful they would evolve light eyes like euros did. ASI would probably pass more than aborigines though, who look quite different.

I also heard someone on tapatalk say curries were realted to the onge people or the jomon people is this true ?

I also heard someone on tapatalk say curries were realted to the onge people or the jomon people is this true ?
They are to the onge people, not to the jomon

As to answer your question about the physical degeneration thing, indians just adapted a lot to being emaciated and not having to go through a lot of physical fights sadly.

• +1
They are to the onge people, not to the jomon

As to answer your question about the physical degeneration thing, indians just adapted a lot to being emaciated and not having to go through a lot of physical fights sadly.

Why doesnt the onge look like asi?

Most of the Caribbean

USA

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I know that Chad can fuck everywhere ecc..but in what nation do you think its easy to fuck and what nation is hard for the average male?
For example, being a normie in Italy is suifuel, but maybe being a normie in Brazil is not, idk.
Germany, certain states of the US, Canada, Australia and entire scandinavia