Anime

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Entschuldigung, .👽. and 1 other person
if you don't vote anime it's over

over 4 animecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
I would probably prefer the IRL equivalent to the anime profile, but from this selection I prefer the Hapa because it is a real person's profile and not that of a cartoon character and I also don't like the fully Asian woman's nose that much.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I would probably prefer the IRL equivalent to the anime profile, but from this selection I prefer the Hapa because it is a real person's profile and not that of a cartoon character and I also don't like the fully Asian woman's nose that much.
IDK who'd resemble the IRL equivalent to the anime profile. A white woman, a hapa or a surgerymaxxed kpop star?
@Anstrum95

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
@YouCopeOrRope

IDK who'd resemble the IRL equivalent to the anime profile. A white woman, a hapa or a surgerymaxxed kpop star?
@Anstrum95

I think you could find White, Asian and Hapa women whose profile looks similar to that. Not sure which group a woman with that profile would be most likely to come from though.

Sage Tullis was relatively close as far as individual women go, AFAICT.

• +1
  • +1
Anime characters are known to have caucasian features

• +1
I think you could find White, Asian and Hapa women whose profile looks similar to that. Not sure which group a woman with that profile would be most likely to come from though.

Sage Tullis was relatively close as far as individual women go, AFAICT.
So in other words, an instagram stacy

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Anime looks horrible, looks like those subhuman caricuatures of the Irish from 150 years ago:

the-irish-monkey-11.gif

Asian is the most elegant and femme.

• +1
Anime looks horrible, looks like those subhuman caricuatures of the Irish from 150 years ago:

the-irish-monkey-11.gif

Asian is the most elegant and femme.
asian mogs tbh

@FangedNoumena @Ethereal

So in other words, an instagram stacy
View attachment 1529448

Yep, but I still think having that look is not strictly racially specific.

In fact, I always got a superficially Asian-like vibe from Sage's phenotype aside from her colouring.

• +1
Yep, but I still think having that look is not strictly racially specific.

In fact, I always got a superficially Asian-like vibe from Sage's phenotype aside from her colouring.
Possible eastern european pheno?

how do these gook subhumans get attention

@Anstrum95
caring about side profile =
autism.gif

@FangedNoumena @Ethereal
Anime girls are always cute but way too young and innocent for me - anime girl mogs here regardless though. The symmetry is undeniable

But hapa comes in a close second. Giving me zendaya euphoria vibes and also someone with this pheno is typically high trust and sexually experienced

The noodle just reminds me of a low class servant - like the girls i see at the asian massage parlors. Like she would be in some bombed out vietnamese village during the fall of saigon or the first bombing of Kyoto. Just like a low pedigree servant class pheno that is meant to serve more fully human masters

Possible eastern european pheno?

Sorry to quote a second time, but I did stumble across this Chuvash woman who is a dead ringer for Sage Tullis:

tumblr_oinmtzuTJl1rjomqqo1_500.jpg

Might just be an interesting coincidental resemblance though, like my resemblance to Tatar hockey player Nail Yakupov:

nail-yakupov-2013-41.jpg

He appealmogs me all the way to Nizhnekamsk, however. :cry:

Anime characters have Caucasian shaped skulls

The IRL equivalent of anime is literally Caucasian :forcedsmile:

The IRL equivalent of anime is literally Caucasian :forcedsmile:

No, I don't think that profile is racially specific beyond being generally non-Negroid and non-Australoid (as far as the sharpness of the nose and shape of the chin is concerned among a couple other things).

The anime profile (or IRL equivalent) resembles an Australoid or Negroid profile in other respects like my old associate @Detona has pointed out in this thread, but ironically with key differences that make it rarer in these groups.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Detona
No, I don't think that profile is racially specific beyond being generally non-Negroid and non-Australoid (as far as the sharpness of the nose and shape of the chin is concerned among a couple other things).

The anime profile (or IRL equivalent) resembles an Australoid or Negroid profile in other respects like my old associate @Detona has pointed out in this thread, but ironically with key differences that make it rarer in these groups.

We are still associstes, bud.

We are still associstes, bud.

I didn't mean it that way, I meant it as in we go way back. My language was too vague.

• JFL
Reactions: Detona
mio akiyama is so cute:love:

• Love it

Nerd
Caucasian is obviously the closest since it's just a drawing

Brutal mogs
Images 23

Images 22

This the irl equivalent
Congratulations ur a pedophile

• JFL
all subhumans