Which of these 2 Halos would you choose

Which Halo do you choose

• Total voters

6ft4

Kraken
You are at the character creation screen for yourself and your default setting is average in all regards, 50th percentile height, 50th percentile frame, 50th percentile face

You can only choose to have 2 of the following halos

95th percentile height
95th percentile clavicle width
95th percentile forward growth of the maxilla and mandible
95th percentile horizontal growth of your maxilla, zygos and mandible

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Kingcel32 and Erik-Jón
The assumption is that the person is starting with a 50th percentile face as their base so has no shit features, just no good ones. The starting point would be a composite image with balanced features but bland looking as that's how the average man looks

I need to find a profile image of an average man and photoshop his jaws to a position that mogs 95% of men in terms of forward growth, then photoshop from front so that jaw and zygos width mog 95%, maybe it wouldn't even be much of a halo

I made a thread recently about how it is the objective of the skeleton to grow upwards and outwards, while it is the objective of the facial bones to grow forward and outwards (ignoring downward growth since too much is bad)
Which led me to the conclusion that having a narrow recessed jaws as is my case is the facial equivalent of being a short framecel
I am the 50th percentile starting character pretty much- except horizontal growth whic im above average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and Erik-Jón
I am the 50th percentile starting character pretty much- except horizontal growth whic im above average
I’m not starting character, I’m homeless incel when you first walk out character

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Most of the muh bones and maxila halo is useless without proper coloring and pheno
Jfl at idiots voting for then
Height is universally Better

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
None

95% NT

The assumption is that the person is starting with a 50th percentile face as their base so has no shit features, just no good ones. The starting point would be a composite image with balanced features but bland looking as that's how the average man looks

I need to find a profile image of an average man and photoshop his jaws to a position that mogs 95% of men in terms of forward growth, then photoshop from front so that jaw and zygos width mog 95%, maybe it wouldn't even be much of a halo

I made a thread recently about how it is the objective of the skeleton to grow upwards and outwards, while it is the objective of the facial bones to grow forward and outwards (ignoring downward growth since too much is bad)
Which led me to the conclusion that having a narrow recessed jaws as is my case is the facial equivalent of being a short framecel
🤓🤓

These halos mean nothing tbh, I already have the first two, I’m probably very close if not also have the other two these halos are useless