Which of these AI male's moggs the hardest?

Who moggs?

• Total voters
Why are they gay maxxed

1 was greek
2 was Italian
3 was Egyptian
4 was Cuban
5 was French
6 was North-African
Make AI create chang pheno, i bet it would mog them all

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Make AI create chang pheno, i bet it would mog them all

China

Japan

Hmm @anoright looks like even AI agrees that Tan and darker hair is ideal interesting isn’t it?
The guy with the lightest hair and skin looks the best. Keep coping and shut the fuck up and stop tagging me 10 times a day.

What program is this?

The guy with the lightest hair looks the best. Keep coping and shut the fuck up and stop tagging me 10 times a day.
Too bad they didn’t add this giga masculine man
2319F557 C8DD 4585 B2DA FE7205116210

nigga is so masculine i piss my pants just looking at that

Another retarded take. I estimate your IQ is around 85
Yes because ur so smart u can sense all that jfl im retarded for cat fighting some stupid 16 yo tbh

Yes because ur so smart u can sense all that jfl im retarded for cat fighting some stupid 16 yo tbh
Only a retard would post retarded shit like what you posted above

Top 1% MENA pheno. Light skin colour but not white it is perfectly tanned, light coloured eyes and not straight nor too curly hair but perfect in between. I think @TRUE_CEL calls it the arabian prince pheno.
Very, very close actually. He just needs some upper eyelid exposure but this is good enough, yes.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
i saw this tiktok and all girls were simping for the Ishmaelite (so-called Moroccan) and not for the Edomites (so-called White) men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
Who moggs the hardest and how much PSI is the male of your choice.

View attachment 2128086

View attachment 2128087

View attachment 2128089

View attachment 2128090

View attachment 2128092

View attachment 2128097

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1
What did you use to create them?

1 mogs

• +1
Not even close to as hard as the female one, and the votes prove that.

• +1