Which of these foid names sound mogger tier?

Which sound mogger?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
1. Florence
2. Laura
3. Greta
4. Gina
5. Katrina
6. Fiona
7. Idalia
8. Nora
9. Pauline
10. Juliette
11. Jimena
12. Odile
13. Blanca
14. Olivia
15. Rosa
16. Orlene
17. Roslyn
18. Hilary
19. Lidia
20. Norma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, greycel, Chadeep and 1 other person
Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saisei, socialcel and Xangsane
Blanca but all the names are goblina tier

1. Florence
2. Laura
3. Greta
4. Gina
5. Katrina
6. Fiona
7. Idalia
8. Nora
9. Pauline
10. Juliette
11. Jimena
12. Odile
13. Blanca
14. Olivia
15. Rosa
16. Orlene
17. Roslyn
18. Hilary
19. Lidia
20. Norma
juliette is the best one on the list imo, laura sound recessed

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, zura, jisko32 and 2 others
1. Florence
2. Laura
3. Greta
4. Gina
5. Katrina
6. Fiona
7. Idalia
8. Nora
9. Pauline
10. Juliette
11. Jimena
12. Odile
13. Blanca
14. Olivia
15. Rosa
16. Orlene
17. Roslyn
18. Hilary
19. Lidia
20. Norma
134k posts. Someone hosipitalize this nigga already:lul:

INB4: why? *chatgpt*

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Xangsane
Katrina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
Why juliette
Why does Laura sound recessed
Thoughts on the others?
juliette is a white sounding name so it has more appeal and it reminds of romeo and Juliet where juliet is a beautiful woman. Laura is recessed bcs ik a bitch irl whos name is laura and shes recessed asf, also untalented and unathletic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Femcel tier
How and why
juliette is a white sounding name so it has more appeal and it reminds of romeo and Juliet where juliet is a beautiful woman. Laura is recessed bcs ik a bitch irl whos name is laura and shes recessed asf, also untalented and unathletic
Any other names?

Is your wife pregnant

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
When it comes to white foid names, Elizabeth/Elisabeth fogs all the other names, truly high class and powerful sounding, no surprise our queen was named it. Katherine is also very good, coincidence that royalty use these names? no, they're high class shit. All the names you mentioned are pleb names besides maybe Katrina but nobody even uses this name anymore.

134k posts. Someone hosipitalize this nigga already:lul:

INB4: why? *chatgpt*
Only thing is you can hospitalize an AI so instead it should just be deleted

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
xang are u excited for hurricane season or what

• +1
no chance this nigga got his wife pregnant yet, that's a meme move, he'd get no sex for 9 months then and he's young so no need to yet
idk hes muslim they do that shit early

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ChadL1te
idk hes muslim they do that shit early
he's half white and the white genes are strong in him JFL, arabs do usually marry and have kids early but it's pointless. You want to fuck your wife for as long as possible, if she gets pregnant not only are you out of sex for 9 months but then she won't have time for sex after the kid is born

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
he's half white and the white genes are strong in him JFL, arabs do usually marry and have kids early but it's pointless. You want to fuck your wife for as long as possible, if she gets pregnant not only are you out of sex for 9 months but then she won't have time for sex after the kid is born
Wifey doesn’t want pregnancy yet so I’m waiting until she feels ready

• +1
She has pcos so she takes it.
brutal... you know what happens when foids come off it right? their interests in men, hobbies, smell etc everything changes. A lot start finding their partners disgusted and more. PCOS is so common these days, most foids i know either have it or have had it.
The general populations endocrine system is completely fucked. We've been poisoned. Also you chose a genetically compromised partner, waste of your genes bhai

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Xangsane
brutal... you know what happens when foids come off it right? their interests in men, hobbies, smell etc everything changes. A lot start finding their partners disgusted and more. PCOS is so common these days, most foids i know either have it or have had it.
The general populations endocrine system is completely fucked. We've been poisoned. Also you chose a genetically compromised partner, waste of your genes bhai
She’s not genetically compromised

She’s not genetically compromised
she is now, PCOS is for foids whose hormones/endocrine system is fucked up. It's likely she will have hormone/other problems sooner or later.

Remember it?

She has lean pcos so it’s not as bad.

5.9 bp
wtf only 5.9? well you mog me giga hard anyways, i am 5.3 BP but i was malnourished during puberty so there's that.
Why do people even say BP? if you are lean you are basically BP all the time no?

• +1
wtf only 5.9? well you mog me giga hard anyways, i am 5.3 BP but i was malnourished during puberty so there's that.
Why do people even say BP? if you are lean you are basically BP all the time no?
Bone pressed. Also how come you were malnourished?

i thought you live at home? how do you even fuck when your parents are in the house, brutal
We visit each other as much as possible

• Hmm...