Which of these is stronger/more effective for acne

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Road to Chadlite
Is it tretinoin
95f5de1dc1453da5fea851553e21290b8a2517c4 2412x2412
Or is it
Acnatac which is in gel form and it contains tretinoin + clindamycin
Acnatac tretinoin clindamycin a vitamin avitamin syra antibiotika recept receptbelagd receptfr

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
How? Bro if you dont know anything about the second and just picked it cuz its longer and sounds fancier plz log off and delete account
"The addition of clindamycin to tretinoin, as in CTG [clindamycin+tretinoin gel], enhances the comedolytic efficacy of tretinoin in moderate to severe acne of the face"

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder and Fishy
Carnivore diet and semen retention>

"The addition of clindamycin to tretinoin, as in CTG [clindamycin+tretinoin gel], enhances the comedolytic efficacy of tretinoin in moderate to severe acne of the face"
Ok i was wrong but u should have replied with this to begin with

Ok i was wrong but u should have replied with this to begin with
it's common knowledge that both these actives are effective for acne so it wasn't really necessery

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I still would advise oral accutane as the true way to solve acne, however don't know age or hormone profile to suggest if it would be more beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: agent0514
I still would advise oral accutane as the true way to solve acne, however don't know age or hormone profile to suggest if it would be more beneficial.
Nukes your insides why take that shit when u could get same results with sum cream or gel

But i get where ur coming from its the most effective shit and if my creams and gels dont work within a couple of months ill take accutane

• +1
Reactions: itissoover
Whats stronger between acnatac and epiduo tho?

Whats stronger between acnatac and epiduo tho?
They are similiar, epiduo additionally has benzyol peroxide.

If you want the strongest combination use acnatac in the evening and a benzyol peroxide cleanser(panoxyl is good) in the morning. But don't use epiduo specifically combined with acnatac

Just make sure to use a good sunscreen and moisturizer and build up properly so you don't irritate your skin

They are similiar, epiduo additionally has benzyol peroxide.

If you want the strongest combination use acnatac in the evening and a benzyol peroxide cleanser(panoxyl is good) in the morning. But don't use epiduo specifically combined with acnatac

Just make sure to use a good sunscreen and moisturizer and build up properly so you don't irritate your skin
So much fucking work to not have shit skin, I'll look into it tho thnx.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
So much fucking work to not have shit skin, I'll look into it tho thnx.
I got rid of mine throught the benzyol peroxide + tretionoin + megadosing vitamin b5 (you can look into that if the tret and bp is not enough) but i still have some left so i'll take finasteride now (DHT causes acne)

Beware of brutal scars and red spots after you get rid of cysts if your acne was severe

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
obv 2nd one, it has the same shit as the first one plus some other cool sounding shit

Acnatac, already got new one best thing that i grabbed

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpeg
    IMG_0567.jpeg
    527.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
You’ve never done both for 3 months straight you faggot
I've done semen retention for the first 2 semesters of my tertiary education which was about 4-5 months. I've been on Tret for a little longer than 6 months and did the (keto) carnivore diet for probably around 2 months to get leaner and improve hormonal profile for sleep.

I only did semen retention and tret at simultaneously, carnivore diet was recent I just broke it because I got lean enough and I don't want to fall into chronic ketosis because of related studies on how it affected mice.

I get a popper :sick: ussually once every 2 months now so I don't really have "acne" anymore but I doubt it was the semen retention and more of it was the tret.

Carnivore diet and semen retention has it's benefits but clearing acne isn't one of them, especially if you have a moderate to sever case of it.

My carnivore diet was : Beef ( :y'all: )
Eggs ( Easy to cook for breakfast, versatile )
Beef liver ( Natures multivitamin )
Steamed Chicken Breast ( Light )
Lamb shoulder ( Chewy to train jaw )
Salt and Pepper ( flavour )

How? Bro if you dont know anything about the second and just picked it cuz its longer and sounds fancier plz log off and delete account
where do u get ur ego from u fuckin retard? someone helps u and this is how u reply. get a grip son

where do u get ur ego from u fuckin retard? someone helps u and this is how u reply. get a grip son
Shut the fuck up retard and use your brain he didn't help at first he just said one of the alternatives which proves nothing we've already been over this tho so ur comment is irrelevant

i used minocycline to get rid off acne, and im using tret for pie
but with acnatac the pie goes away, pretty well, so it can also work for acne pretty well

Shut the fuck up retard and use your brain he didn't help at first he just said one of the alternatives which proves nothing we've already been over this tho so ur comment is irrelevant
typical zoomer with ego through the roof without any accomplishments to back it
up.

typical zoomer with ego through the roof without any accomplishments to back it
up.
To back it up? What the fuck does that even mean smh low iq retard expects me to pull up or something