Which of these looks levels do Stacies/Stacylites MOST OFTEN date long-term/marry?

Which of these looks levels do Stacies MOST OFTEN date long-term/marry?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby Down syndrome
Based on YOUR observations.

No meme answers please, such as "Toronto Stacies date Indian subhumans" or "All Stacies date bajillionaire Chads with 6M Instagram followers".

There are too few stacies going around to draw conclusions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Sprinkles, jojoyou and 8 others
leave this forum for a while and you will see that everything does not revolve around who has gonial angle xy

unnecessary with the status/money thing, in terms of looks i think stacies are comfortable with and enjoying mtns and htns

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
it's usually some tall rich normie

• +1
They don't marry

• JFL
Based on YOUR observations.

No meme answers please, such as "Toronto Stacies date Indian subhumans" or "All Stacies date bajillionaire Chads with 6M Instagram followers".
There are a lot more HTNs than there are legit chadlites+ with money and status. Therefore most stacies settle for a tall HTN with money and status but ideally they’d like a Chad with both money and status. The likelihood of that is so incredibly low though that it isn’t palpable to chase and they know that which is why they settle.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, the BULL and Xangsane
There are a lot more HTNs than there are legit chadlites+ with money and status. Therefore most stacies settle for a tall HTN with money and status but ideally they’d like a Chad with both money and status. The likelihood of that is so incredibly low though that it isn’t palpable to chase and they know that which is why they settle.
Do they date and marry sub HTN, or HTN-Chad without status?

HTN with money tall and good job gets stacy
because he worships her while chad barely gives af even about stacy

• +1
Do they date and marry sub HTN, or HTN-Chad without status?
Not sub HTN I don’t believe or then it has to be a strong MTN who has high appeal in her eyes plus a matching personality.

The second part of your question all depends on the women’s age. An 18 year old Stacy would absolutely date a status-less chad since at 18 it’s the norm. A HTN would be less likely tho. Too many variables to answer certainly

• +1
average composites don't matter there is just one face who overshadows everyone else

• +1
it's usually some tall rich normie
unnecessary with the status/money thing, in terms of looks i think stacies are comfortable with and enjoying mtns and htns

average composites don't matter there is just one face who overshadows everyone else
I can show you the individual faces.

Not sub HTN I don’t believe or then it has to be a strong MTN who has high appeal in her eyes plus a matching personality.

The second part of your question all depends on the women’s age. An 18 year old Stacy would absolutely date a status-less chad since at 18 it’s the norm. A HTN would be less likely tho. Too many variables to answer certainly
Would you suggest that tall MTNs-HTNs here statusmaxx and careermaxx until they're in their 30s for a young Stacy?

Such niggas could slay lower tier girls in the meantime (usually the top tier girls would make you wait until you're in an LTR if you're in with a chance of fucking one).

Would you suggest that tall MTNs-HTNs here statusmaxx and careermaxx until they're in their 30s for a young Stacy?

Such niggas could slay lower tier girls in the meantime (usually the top tier girls would make you wait until you're in an LTR if you're in with a chance of fucking one).

Simply from what I see irl. Most Stacey’s aren’t with chads their looks level. They’re with MTN/HTN dudes that are NT

• +1
Simply from what I see irl. Most Stacey’s aren’t with chads their looks level. They’re with MTN/HTN dudes that are NT
Lifefuel for many niggas on here.

Hot chicks know theyre hot. They don’t need to date someone their looks level to feel validated. Society already treats them like royalty and they can flirt with whomever they want. They’re going to look for a guy that’s fun to be around and can keep their life interesting and well supported, be it emotionally and/or monetarily.

• +1
Hot chicks know theyre hot. They don’t need to date someone their looks level to feel validated. Society already treats them like royalty and they can flirt with whomever they want. They’re going to look for a guy that’s fun to be around and can keep their life interesting and well supported, be it emotionally and/or monetarily.
I'm falling in love with a HTB. I've been rated Chadlite, is this a normal pairing?

• +1
Reactions: VenomGT3
@Mastermind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back