WHICH OF THESE PAWGS MOG?

WHICH OF THESE PAWGS MOG?

• Total voters
cope cope cope BELIEVE IT GO AHEAD BELIEVE IT MORE GO ON YES YOU HAVE A WIFE YES YES YES GO AHEAD
a green frog with a rope around its neck is crying and holding a sign that says copium .
pat me

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Costcosuperstore
Why are you white only + define pale SQUISHY SQUISHY
And btw pale Asian girl is like this skin colour. (Not saying I like this girl, she is a bit ugly for me. But you get the gist).
They’re rare though. Only met a few in my life. One was hella fit and into me. She had green eyes even. But I got disgusted when I saw her teeth were yellow from smoking 🤮

IMG 3259

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
And btw pale Asian girl is like this skin colour. (Not saying I like this girl, she is a bit ugly for me. But you get the gist).
They’re rare though. Only met a few in my life. One was hella fit and into me. She had green eyes even. But I got disgusted when I saw her teeth were yellow from smoking 🤮

View attachment 3171370
why do squishies smoke a lot

• +1
asian

White girls smell like wet dog
Nah white girls smell nicest. Like milk and vanilla. And plus they’re skin feels cold usually, which I like.

Brown girls usually smell more spicy, and have warm skin (like they’re sweating or something).

Yellow girls tbh I don’t really know. Haven’t experienced them enough.

And black girls are not on my radar at all for obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
why do squishies smoke a lot
Idk if they do. Tbh I’m pretty degen. I mostly meet girls in the club/pub, so a lot will smoke and drink and vape there.

• +1
1st girl has a tiny forehead and a crimson chin jawline, looks neanderthal. 2nd girl looks good book vaguely jewish
PSL autism. She would look even better irl still. And I can guarantee she’s better than some of the dogs I’ve been with over the last few months 😂

• +1
Nah white girls smell nicest. Like milk and vanilla. And plus they’re skin feels cold usually, which I like.

Brown girls usually smell more spicy, and have warm skin (like they’re sweating or something).

Yellow girls tbh I don’t really know. Haven’t experienced them enough.

And black girls are not on my radar at all for obvious reasons.
What's your ethnicity + white girls smell like wet dog and eggs.

• +1
  • JFL
PSL autism. She would look even better irl still. And I can guarantee she’s better than some of the dogs I’ve been with over the last few months 😂
Not psl speak at all

• +1
What's your ethnicity + white girls smell like wet dog and eggs.
Spanish 🇪🇸

And I’ve seen your threads before. You seem to have some hatred against white women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Spanish 🇪🇸

And I’ve seen your threads before. You seem to have some hatred against white women.
Spanish where?
Yes. I have an Arabic name. But a lot of girls think I’m European or Latino.

I’ve had girls come over to me and say “you’re fit, what’s your name?” and I tell them my real name…

Literally had them back away from me, eye roll, ask me “is that actually your name?” with a shocked expression.

Also I tried using a western name on OLD, and I get wayy better results.

• +1
id creampie the blonde one

• +1
  • +1
And you're probably morroccan or mulatto
No. Full Spanish. I sometimes LARP as Algerian coz I got some family born there, but all ethnically Spanish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
No. Full Spanish. I sometimes LARP as Algerian coz I got some family born there, but all ethnically Spanish.
Keep lying to yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
lol fuck no. Black girls aren’t hot.

I really only like brunettes and gingers (occasional blonde - but she gotta be good looking).
Yea nigga die

• +1
Yea nigga die
IMG 3260

Judging by this post of yours, clearly a truecel. Why would I take advice from you?

Also clearly over for you if you want a black girl.

• +1
cuz these foids are at weird angles (downward angles) so they dont look appealing. maybe they dont look appealing at any angle, idk. they kinda look ltb-mtb range if i had to guess
in general, guarantee the hotness. hot black girl :aheago:

Something is weird but I can't put it exactly

if she's not dark I'm not gonna embark🤫🤫🤫