Which of these two Chad archetypes would appeal more to college-aged (18-22) year-old women?

Who appealmogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
Had a talk with two zoomer foids on Discord (age 20 and 23, PSL 4 and PSL 5.25 respectively) who both prefer Manu Rios/Nick Kaufmann types and think that guys like Colton Haynes are ogres.

It seems like the masc ogre look is preferred by older women. My male model friend who is 5.75 PSL, on the older end of a zoomer and looks pretty similar to the masc example on here mostly gets hit on by women aged 35 or over.

Meanwhile foids flood the inbox of tiktok-looking prettyboys on dating apps, just like what the vindicta foid said.

Who appeal mogs here (to women aged 18-22?) imagine they have the same face, same body type but disregard status altogether. Just imagine these are two random guys on a university campus in 2022.

Prettyboy
2747791 1644982353731

Masc/ogre
2747792 1644982425420

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 10652
Tagging from the ogre thread:

@LooksOrDeath
@Korea
@CurrycelManlet
@Leonardo DiCaprio
@Sorken
@ArvidGustavsson
@RealSurgerymax
@copingvolcel
@court monarch777
@whiteissuperior
@Caesar Augustus
@StrangerDanger
@qwertynineofive
@kel1382
@Anchor_Ship
@Br0sk1
@spiggacel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17542 and LooksOrDeath
There's nothing pretty about that big ass nose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 15827, johncruz12345 and 3 others
There's nothing pretty about that big ass nose.
What about manu rios then
Foids in that age category cream over him

Pajeet nigga rlly looks fucked up at that angle looks like a goblin tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RexxDZN, Chadrapist, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
They are equal.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
But which one would zoomer foids prefer?
Depends where they are in their menstrual cycle or which one they are around more.

• +1
He would fs slay at my school they're ogres but they're the only foids near me :feelswah:
I know a male model friend who looks very similar to the masc example, but with a PSL 5.75 version to that face.

He mostly gets hit on by women age 35 or above.

Depends where they are in their menstrual cycle or which one they are around more.
I do know a model who looks similar to the masc example.

Gets hit on by mostly older women.

I know a male model friend who looks very similar to the masc example, but with a PSL 5.75 version to that face.

Zoomers just have ass taste in men ngl they'll want the ogre in like 5 years

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane

I think he could probably get a ltr relationship easily with what you guys call a stacy as long as he isn't socially inept.

• +1
2747818 2747791 1644982353731
F1ED6CA3 BC34 4565 AA7E 878F705F54DF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, court monarch777, Apenigga33 and 1 other person
I think he could probably get a ltr relationship easily with what you guys call a stacy as long as he isn't socially inept.
He's pretty introverted.

What makes you think so?
That mf nick just looks retarded that's pretty much it ngl and ig testosterone and hormones and shit or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Also we live in the UK where it's hypergamy central.

Also Colton Haynes has low body fat and a non bloated face so you can't really classify him as ogre. Like classic ogre archetype is some buff tall bald guy with 25-30 percent bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
That mf nick just looks retarded that's pretty much it ngl and ig testosterone and hormones and shit or smth
A foid complained to me that some guy ignored her messages on bumble

She sent me his pic

Looked like a white version of nick kaufmann

He's pretty introverted.
I think girls like that. It might be hard for him initially though. Just needs to build up a social circle and confidence.

• +1
Also Colton Haynes has low body fat and a non bloated face so you can't really classify him as ogre. Like classic ogre archetype is some buff tall bald guy with 25-30 percent bodyfat
To zoomer foids, he'd be considered ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375
T
This niggas the ogre expert ong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16375 and Xangsane
I think girls like that. It might be hard for him initially though. Just needs to build up a social circle and confidence.
He's also pretty bluepilled - he took a break off dating apps because he got mostly beckies dry texting him

To zoomer foids, he'd be considered ogre.
Yeah I mean he is in his early 30's so he is ten to fifteen years older than those girls.

• JFL
Yeah I mean he is in his early 30's so he is ten to fifteen years older than those girls.
Jfl I'm referring to my male model friend who looks similar

He's also a zoomer

And ofc if he's in his early 30s he'd look worse most likely

Jfl I'm referring to my male model friend who looks similar

He's also a zoomer
Oh gotcha thought you were talking about Colton Haynes

• +1
youre legit retarded if you think colton fucking haynes is ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Xangsane and Apenigga33
18-21 pretty boy
21 is when they transition to ogres

• +1
Oh gotcha thought you were talking about Colton Haynes
Yeah idk why he's struggling. I thought women loved gl guys but it seems they all want a specific type

Guy looks almost the same but imagine a 5.75 psl version of that face

Yet gets beckies dry texting him

It's so fucking over for the majority of males in 2022 in the UK

youre legit retarded if you think colton fucking haynes is ogre
I have a male model friend who looks very similar yet only gets hit up on by older women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
Zopmer girls like pointy chins. Colton has a Big square chin.
My friend has a really similar face like his, but 5.75 psl. Similar physique and tall.

Really similar features

He's on the old end of zoomer yet only gets older women hitting him up and beckies dry texting him

Over for him?

My friend has a really similar face like his, but 5.75 psl. Similar physique and tall.

Really similar features

He's on the old end of zoomer yet only gets older women hitting him up and beckies dry texting him

Over for him?
Colton had jbs lusting for him in early 2010's era.

• +1
Colton had jbs lusting for him in early 2010's era.
Those were millennial foids
I'm talking about zoomer foids in 2022

@bwrauycnee

Why is this you think, they think pretty boy is too beta?
when theyre young:

feminine pretty boys will give them beautiful daughters so they want their genes

masculine guys are protectors and providers so they can take care of and provide for the kids when theyre older

• +1
when theyre young:

feminine pretty boys will give them beautiful daughters so they want their genes

masculine guys are protectors and providers so they can take care of and provide for the kids when theyre older
Ah, I see why pretty boys usually don't commit to foids, based on my observations.

Why does nic look way shorter than I thought he was, plus he's literally wearing those kind of shoes that give him like 2 inches of height, wtf?

Why does nic look way shorter than I thought he was, plus he's literally wearing those kind of shoes that give him like 2 inches of height, wtf?
How tall is he?

• +1
Idk apparently on this site it says 5'10. But he honestly looks shorter than that in this pic so who knows.

Also those sorts of shoes appeal to zoomers it seems

Anyway what sorts of foids would go for these kinds of guys?

Also those sorts of shoes appeal to zoomers it seems

Anyway what sorts of foids would go for these kinds of guys?
Jbs, and maybe foids in their early- mid 20s, after that not much really. It's not that older women don't think he's attractive, it's that they know they'll be looked at as pedos if they try to get at him.

• +1