Which of these two Chad archetypes would appeal more to college-aged (18-22) year-old women?

Who appealmogs?

• Total voters
Jbs, and maybe foids in their early- mid 20s, after that not much really. It's not that older women don't think he's attractive, it's that they know they'll be looked at as pedos if they try to get at him.
No no I meant for both types of guys. Imagine they had the same or similar faces.

No no I meant for both types of guys. Imagine they had the same or similar faces.
I have no idea what you mean by your last sentence, but I know that most jbs or foids in their early to mid 20s would want both of them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I have no idea what you mean by your last sentence, but I know that most jbs or foids in their early to mid 20s would want both of them.
Odd.

I hardly see jbs going for guys like the second guy.

Also those foids I talked to said guys like that are ogre and they want those tiktok looking guys.

Odd.

I hardly see jbs going for guys like the second guy.

Also those foids I talked to said guys like that are ogre and they want those tiktok looking guys.
Idk I see foids around my age (23 going on 24) like that obsessing guys that look like that and their pics all the time.

• +1
Idk I see foids around my age (23 going on 24) like that obsessing guys that look like that and their pics all the time.
Mind if I DM you something?

Prettyboys are just in fashion right now since that’s what jbs look at most of the time in mainstream media. Colton has the jock abercrombie pheno which was all the rage before tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Xangsane
Prettyboys are just in fashion right now since that’s what jbs look at most of the time in mainstream media. Colton has the jock abercrombie pheno which was all the rage before tiktok
And foids tend to follow trends more than guys

Which pheno do you think has the highest smv in 2022?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
is he orge or pretty boy?

• +1
Colton Haynes is prettier than the pretty buy though :lul::lul:

• JFL
How is the masc guy an ogre lol? Looks closer to a prettyboy for me. The other one looks straight like a kid. I think the ogre one is more desirable, he's a good mix of pretty and masc traits.

• JFL
How is the masc guy an ogre lol? Looks closer to a prettyboy for me. The other one looks straight like a kid. I think the ogre one is more desirable, he's a good mix of pretty and masc traits.
I talked to two foids (both zoomers) who think the masc guy is an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: M3R