Which of these two ethnic groups of women (UK ethnic VS USA ethnic women) have higher SMV?

Which of these two ethnic groups of women have higher SMV?

• Total voters
NGL on the streets on holiday I saw Asian men (if they were with non-Asian women) mostly holding hands with white or white-passing women, and never brown or black women.

also a lot of young Asian women were in groups or alone if they weren't in a couple.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
it's a fucking no-brainer

apart from mulattas and the rather rare east Asian/MENA, among the most common groups, the UK has the fucking WORST choices of ethnic women. Fucking south Asians and dark blacks.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
It's time to end it bro. Drop ypur address and I'll deliver a sturdy rope out of my own pocket

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme and the BULL
What kind of question is this, obiously its usa. No ones picking black and curry women over east asians and latinas

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and Xangsane
What kind of question is this, obiously its usa. No ones picking black and curry women over east asians and latinas

apart from mulattas and the rather rare east Asian/MENA, among the most common groups, the UK has the fucking WORST choices of ethnic women. Fucking south Asians and dark blacks.

What countries have the best choice of ethnic women? Specifcally looking for east asian and latina

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Curry bitches and black bitches always fucking moan when they lose out to latinas, mixed women, MENAs and northeast Asians

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, the BULL and EnglandBadman
What countries have the best choice of ethnic women? Specifcally looking for east asian and latina
If Western, USA/Australia
Canada and UK is infested with poojas and dark black women

• +1
NGL on the streets on holiday I saw Asian men (if they were with non-Asian women) mostly holding hands with white or white-passing women, and never brown or black women.

also a lot of young Asian women were in groups or alone if they weren't in a couple.
@EnglandBadman observations above isn't in the West though

Curry bitches and black bitches always fucking moan when they lose out to latinas, mixed women, MENAs and east Asians
Ethnic women should start acting more traditionally like squishys then, learn something from them and their femininity

• +1
Ethnic women should start acting more traditionally like squishys then, learn something from them and their femininity
The worst of the ethnic women (curry/non-mixed black/some SEA) always complain about the best of the ethnic women (MENA/Latina/NEA/mixed) and call them privileged. JFL at their audacity

• +1
OK, you've already hit 100k posts....you don't need...nevermind.

• JFL
OK, you've already hit 100k posts....you don't need...nevermind.

Curry bitches and black bitches always fucking moan when they lose out to latinas, mixed women, MENAs and northeast Asians

They are all disgusting, the end

@Xangsane yow dm bro i wanna talk to you

UK is the Subhuman Capital Of The World.

It's time to end it bro. Drop ypur address and I'll deliver a sturdy rope out of my own pocket
Buy Me Lifetime VIP And I'll PM it To You. It's Not Accurate But It's Close To His Actual Address :lul:

Last edited:

asian men like light skinned girls only. water.

how was korea btw? any blackpills?

• +1
asian men like light skinned girls only. water.

how was korea btw? any blackpills?
will write it on the way home but big blackpill for dark black and south Asian western foids wanting to find a BF there. They were everywhere in Korea like rats.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 26859
will write it on the way home but big blackpill for dark black and south Asian western foids wanting to find a BF there. They were everywhere in Korea like rats.
why do u think they like these guys so much that theyll travel so far to get with a ricedick?

also why would they even bother knowing the men there only like light skinned girls. foids are so retarded

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
why do u think they like these guys so much that theyll travel so far to get with a ricedick?

also why would they even bother knowing the men there only like light skinned girls. foids are so retarded
99% of sane men prefer white, Latina, MENA, northeast/central Asian or mixed race (e.g. HAPA, mulatta) women. The white component in mixed-race can also be substituted for Caucasoid Latina or MENA.
Anything else is settling for scraps.

99% of sane men prefer white, Latina, MENA, northeast/central Asian or mixed race women.
Anything else is settling for scraps.
why do i prefer dark south east asian women? whats wrong with me

i love their darkness, full lips, flat noses, asian eyes which wide and asian and hot but arent too squinty like east asians

• +1
why do i prefer dark south east asian women? whats wrong with me

i love their darkness, full lips, flat noses, asian eyes which wide and asian and hot but arent too squinty like east asians
SEA is only good if HAPA

@HeightPilledum

@HeightPilledum
Americans mog.
Americans have the mutt factor and all the races to pick from. All shades of lightskins and superior numbers

UK has 1000% blackniggers from the pitch black heart of Africa with funny accents, currycels with even funnier accents and the absolute worst scum that ran away from the Middle East

• +1
Americans mog.
Americans have the mutt factor and all the races to pick from. All shades of lightskins and superior numbers

UK has 1000% blackniggers from the pitch black heart of Africa with funny accents, currycels with even funnier accents and the absolute worst scum that ran away from the Middle East
also the UK has the worst of the ethnic women. Dark Black, south Asian = 95% of ethnic women here

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum