Which of these two nose shapes is better?

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes
Screenshot 2022 08 04 at 21 05 13 Qui est le papa de qui Prparez les  ainsi que les    YouT

Which nose mogs?

first for males, anybody who say second is a huge coper
looks bad on the first guy cause he is recessed chin wise and maxilla wise

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, coke, Deleted member 21192 and 2 others
second. the first guy has a bump on his nose and it looks ethnic like

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Lmao and Deleted member 5892
Both look like shit. But the first is more appealing, the second looks like a botched nose job

Not a fair comparison. First has a stronger brow ridge which makes his nose look better so firsts brow ridge + seconds nose mogs imo

both aren't ideal

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
pppl here dont know the femakle gaze lmfao if u think that a girl would compliment the first over the second is delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: teracoper, MagaPutinism and NoPainNoChick
pppl here dont know the femakle gaze lmfao if u think that a girl would compliment the first over the second is delusional
Not entirely. I've noticed Jaw comes into play here. Give them both an amazing jaw and brow ridge and both can look masculine depending on the person and depending on the female choosing. My friend has a button nose and a lot of girls actually poke fun of it, he thinks they are jealous, maybe they are, but regardless his upturned nose does him no favours.

For ogreness 1 for looking more soft and for female gaze 2. Delon had it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
lol
Not entirely. I've noticed Jaw comes into play here. Give them both an amazing jaw and brow ridge and both can look masculine depending on the person and depending on the female choosing. My friend has a button nose and a lot of girls actually poke fun of it, he thinks they are jealous, maybe they are, but regardless his upturned nose does him no favours.
the only people who ever get nose compliments have one similar to #2 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 19551
The slope on #2 is so concave it looks freaky tbh.

The first is miles better.

he porbably has too much of a upturned nostril thats unaesthetic

Importance of good development

First, its just like my nose so it's ideal

Anyone that says first has the first nose lmfao. Coping ethnic subhumans. Muh masc. The second isn't ideal either but put it on a cute clean shaven pretty boy and girls would worship him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 20452
the first would get more compliments because girls love to virtue signal

lol

the only people who ever get nose compliments have one similar to #2 lmao
You didn't strike me as one of those on this forum.

Kurt Cobain has had fanpages dedicated to his nose for years, with Courtney Love specifically saying she loved his nose and that she would only breed with a man with a 10/10 nose. Kristen his later rumoured girlfriend writing in her journal that he has perfect hair and a perfect nose.

Tamino (2nd image) gets nose compliments all the time, probably the most I've ever seen.. even had a female model staring at him only to say ''You have the most beautiful nose I've ever seen'' and he laughed her off only for her to continue simping over him as if he's a greek god. Look at the amount of people on this tweet that agree, all girls.

This nose works fantastically on a well developed jaw. If you have an underdeveloped jaw, the nose won't work. If you pull off an up-turned nose like River Phoenix, great. If you pull off a straighter nose like Lachowski, great. If you pull of a bump/hooked nose, great. All 3 can work, nose doesn't matter as long as you're good looking with the nose.

Timothee Chalamet, Tom Cruise, Jesse Rutherford, Louis Garrel etc. More appreciated noses with bumps.

Attachments

• c2a5f68622ba6f033d7d5c3d54c2e943.jpg
    c2a5f68622ba6f033d7d5c3d54c2e943.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ErMoLMKXYAEh7LO.jpg
    ErMoLMKXYAEh7LO.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 205610c537bd0a5590375923d048a174.png
    205610c537bd0a5590375923d048a174.png
    322.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
These replies can't be fucking serious. The 1st nose is incel-tier. 2nd isn't ideal but mogs to oblivion. Tons of slayers have the 2nd nose. "muh looks like a botched rhinoplasty" coping incels. 0 eye in aesthetics.

Last edited:
Joyca mog en sah