Which of these would make a girl angrier?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Let's say she posts an Instagram story, would it make her angrier if

1) I don't watch her story
2) I watch her story after 22 hours as if I don't give a fuck about her

I think option 1 may not be the best one because she can pick up on the fact I'm intentionally ignoring her (it's easy to even accidentally watches her story because when one finish, it appears another one ecc), so option 2 may be better because it screams the "I don't give a fuck" vibe that girls hate.

Indeed personally I'd prefer my crush doesn't watch my story (so it could mean she's ignoring me on purpose because she feel hurts but still likes me) than option 2 which means she completely doesn't give a fuck

The fact you made a thread on this means it's over regardless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, LowTierNormie, joel17 and 7 others
Threads like these remind me of how out of touch I am with teen social media culture despite the fact that I rot on IG for hours.
Pretty much only use it to follow bodybuilders, artists, and meme accounts.
Also only ever posted art and shiet.

Even when I had Snapchat back in 2015 I only used it to edit my face in silly ways using the drawing tools (exceptionally good ones I might add),
at that time I was too naive to know that Snapchat is primarily used to send each other genitals and other deranged shit.

people in class loved my artistic "content " on both snapchat and IG, but secretly I believe they all kind of thought I was that mentally deranged, sexually ambiguous kid because I never really showed my face or anything. Very non NT.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
dnt have jewgram

1. She wouldn't give a shit
2. She wouldn't give a shit

The girl wouldn’t give one single fuck. This is low male smv behaviour