Which one is European and which is one ethnic?

Deleted member 16618

Deleted member 16618

Gold
Images 2

Vs

CIBrBdH8 400x400

One is Afghan and the other one is Greek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15004, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
The whiter looking one is Russian. The darker one is Greek.
Yeah he is Russian actually. Fucking ethnics labelling whites as irano Nordoid now. I was searching for an irano Nordoid and got him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Jmpace52 and Xangsane
Lol I love this scene 9/11 shit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
None of them are white so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
as greek as Antetokounmpo

Yeah he is Russian actually. Fucking ethnics labelling whites as irano Nordoid now. I was searching for an irano Nordoid and got him
You do realize the whiter looking Afghans are just a mixture of Macedonian, in some cases, Iranian, as well as sand nigger (Arab) (note that Pashtunwali nationalists actually call Arabs sand niggers also for completely ruining their country; I've talked to these mysterious specimen before) and poo in loo (Dravidian or North Dravidian) DNA.

I have Afghani DNA. It runs in my lineage (did an ancestry test not that long ago). Yeah, Afghanistan was originally Buddhist and it belongs to Macedonia. Also, no scientist has ever been able to coherently tie where "white people (Europeans)" came from, so that's why I try to avoid terms like "Scythian", "Aryan" and so on. Hazaras actually cluster closely with Caucasians moreso than they do East Asians, and I believe white people might've descended from a genetic mutation of the Huns (Mongols) (see White Huns). This is also the reason why Mongolians use a Cyrillic alphabet - one thing completely different from every other E. Asian country out there. The original white people are SOUTH SLAVS (Dinarics)!

Last edited:
You do realize the whiter looking Afghans are just a mixture of Macedonian, in some cases, Iranian, as well as sand nigger (Arab) (note that Pashtunwali nationalists actually call Arabs sand niggers also for completely ruining their country; I've talked to these mysterious specimen before) and poo in loo (Dravidian or North Dravidian) DNA.

I have Afghani DNA. It runs in my lineage (did an ancestry test not that long ago). Yeah, Afghanistan was originally Buddhist and it belongs to Macedonia. Also, no scientist has ever been able to coherently tie where "white people (Europeans)" came from, so that's why I try to avoid terms like "Scythian", "Aryan" and so on. Hazaras actually cluster closely with Caucasians moreso than they do East Asians, and I believe white people might've descended from a genetic mutation of the Huns (Mongols) (see White Huns). This is also the reason why Mongolians use a Cyrillic alphabet - one thing completely different from every other E. Asian country out there. The original white people are SOUTH SLAVS (Balkanoids)!
Another thing: there is no such thing as a "white-looking person" in the same way there is no such thing as an "Asian-looking person". If a white person has epicanthal folds, that could mean either of two things:

1.) They have Down Syndrome.
2.) They have Asiatic influence.

Iranians only appear "white" because of prior conquests. Look at how Syria was a colony of France before WWI. Hell, the "Middle East" didn't even exist up until WWI. Jews only look white because they're rodents that interbred with humans. No seriously, they legit look like fucking rats.

1622449186 naftali bennett

0117 israel election brother Naftali Bennett

Last edited:
Also, Afghanistan, Pakistan, N. India, pretty much all of Central Asia (including the Caucasus mountains), parts of Russia, the Middle East (West Asia) and some of Maghrebia (N. Africa) are rightful Macedonian clay.

Conquistador280BCE

What is the Russian for milkman?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791