Ältai.Anabolic
Emerald
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2020
- Posts
- 34,480
- Reputation
- 32,633
and why for each? give your best at explaination
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Seen is better, because then I can tell her to fuck off, or get revenge.and why for each? give your best at explaination
seens better with BPD chick cuz you at least know shes alive.
if u don't care Abt her than obviously still seen but you shouldn't be dating anyways if you don't have enough leverage to not care
yeah whydid u put on the poll?
its 3-6yeah why
I would say seen but no reply is worse, bc she doesn’t even care that you know she ignored you. At least when she doesn’t see the message, there is a slight chance that she genuinely didn't see it, and maybe she cares about what you’re gonna think if she ignored you
being left on open is worse cause u know she doesn’t give a fuck about you but atleast with delivered she spares your feelingsand why for each? give your best at explaination
I dont think its black and white just about attraction alonebeing left on open is worse cause u know she doesn’t give a fuck about you but atleast with delivered she spares your feelings
Yea, ur right, I was prob coping, but I think it depends on how long she left you on sentbro you are so naive because girl and phone literally glued to each others. She had seen it but just dont wanna responde bro