Which one of these married grooms mog?

Which groom mogs?

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Anchor_Ship
Guy 3 because of big skull
Brooklyn Beckham skullmogs.

Just be medium ugly to marry a Stacy theory.
The other two married MTBs - a MTB noodle and an MTB redhead.
These three men had the same type of wedding - what do you think it is?

He wants the narrow face small skull guy to win

Op is most likely a small skull buglet
No, not at all. I'm not rooting for anyone.

The other two married MTBs - a MTB noodle and an MTB redhead.
These three men had the same type of wedding - what do you think it is?
Idk man looks like a Christian Wedding tbh. Im from ethnic country wedding is different here with many relatives almost 400-500 guests.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Still, it's unacceptable to laugh at people because of faith.
I will also be doing a Muslim, Christian, Hindu and irreligious mog battle series - all in the same mog battle

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@Chadeep Wrong religion.
Do Jews wear that I didn't know tbh. I have seen muslims wearing something similar named kufi while going to mosque for prayer. I have no experience with Jews

• +1
Who is the second guy? Is he related to you or something hence your obsession?

• JFL
Do Jews wear that I didn't know tbh. I have seen muslims wearing something similar named kufi while going to mosque for prayer. I have no experience with Jews
In every Jewish wedding the groom wears a kippa (skull cap)
Yes, I do see people wearing the kufi when I go to mosque.

Who is the second guy? Is he related to you or something hence your obsession?
Patron Saint of PSL. You never will know.
Plus, all three had the same type of wedding. Try guess what it is.

Guy 3, then Saint gonzalo, then first guy. Gonzalo looks somewhat different from his tinder pics for some reason.

• JFL
Guy 3, then Saint gonzalo, then first guy. Gonzalo looks somewhat different from his tinder pics for some reason.
Why in that order?
I mean it's possible he might have morphed the pics. What makes you think he looks different?
Also try guess what these three have in common; they had the same type of wedding.

Why in that order?
I mean it's possible he might have morphed the pics. What makes you think he looks different?
Also try guess what these three have in common; they had the same type of wedding.
Guy 3 has good harmony and decent facial structure. Gonzalo has decent soft features and harmony and good facial structure in his tinder pics. In his wedding pics he has not the best bones and he has cuck look. Guy 1 has bad eye area, assymetrical face and bad harmony. OK bones. They are all Jewish. When you say Gonzalo is half brown you mean he is mirazhi jew with white, arab with Ashkenazi jew, or south asian with Askhenazi jew. He doesn't look south asian so I'm guessing it is one of the first options.

Patron Saint of PSL. You never will know.
Plus, all three had the same type of wedding. Try guess what it is.
Oh yeah I see that now, but where is that photo from?

Guy 3 has good harmony and decent facial structure. Gonzalo has decent soft features and harmony and good facial structure in his tinder pics. In his wedding pics he has not the best bones and he has cuck look. Guy 1 has bad eye area, assymetrical face and bad harmony. OK bones. They are all Jewish. When you say Gonzalo is half brown you mean he is mirazhi jew with white, arab with Ashkenazi jew, or south asian with Askhenazi jew. He doesn't look south asian so I'm guessing it is one of the first options.
What do you rate all three then?
So that means Gonzalo definitely morphed his Tinder pics? He probably is secretly blackpilled and aware of hypergamy.
He's most likely either of the former two - he looks very Levantine/Semitic in these new pics. Doesn't look fully Ashkenazi to me

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
What do you rate all three then?
So that means Gonzalo definitely morphed his Tinder pics? He probably is secretly blackpilled and aware of hypergamy.
He's most likely either of the former two - he looks very Levantine/Semitic in these new pics. Doesn't look fully Ashkenazi to me
Yes I think he morphed. I don't know what to rate them individually tbh. Yes I agree I don't think gonzalo looks full Ashkenazi

• +1
Yes I think he morphed. I don't know what to rate them individually tbh. Yes I agree I don't think gonzalo looks full Ashkenazi
What would you say he looks like?
Most people I've asked around definitely see some levantine descent but idk :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Third, gonzael is an incel

• +1
U

• JFL
Try guess what things they all have in common. They took part in the same type of wedding.
gonzael same pheno as you no ?

• +1
tfw you finally make it on someone's tag list but it's for a guy mog battle :feelswah:

• JFL
Guy 3 mogs btw, not even close. He's probably fucking the other 2 guys' wives as we speak.

• +1
Looks like it (levant based)

These three guys had the same type of wedding. Try guess what it was

Guy 3 mogs btw, not even close. He's probably fucking the other 2 guys' wives as we speak.
What do you rate them?

Guy 1 has a MTB wife
Guy 2 has a MTB wife
Guy 3 has a Stacylite wife

1st guy masc mogs

2nd guy is autistic

3rd looks like a closet transexual

1st guy wins followed by gonzalo.
2835967 1649729655342
2835968 1649729663705
2835969 1649729676996

See below:

What do you rate them all?
1 is 6psl but a little too ogre

2 is 5.5psl

3 is 6.2psl homo.

This is surprising tbh. He got a stacylite while our psl god gonzalo only has mtb.

Lgbtqrsthcfhcfjfsfhjcdvb pill?

• +1
I’d rank them 2,3,1. I thought the 2nd dudes name was Gonzalo :unsure:
The name "Gonzalo" is derived from the Tinder experiment we carried out a few months back (that's the name we picked for him), and from then we just referred to him as Saint Gonzalocel.

His real name is Tom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
1 is 6psl but a little too ogre

2 is 5.5psl

3 is 6.2psl homo.

This is surprising tbh. He got a stacylite while our psl god gonzalo only has mtb.

Lgbtqrsthcfhcfjfsfhjcdvb pill?
3 is 6.2 psl? I thought brooklyn Beckham was normie jfl

Yep, the first two have mtb wives. Guy 3 (brooklyn Beckham) is statusmaxxed and his wife is a billionaire's daughter

Yep, all Jews.
Last one converted though, the other two were born into it.
Are they Ashkenazi jews? They basically look west european.

• +1
Are they Ashkenazi jews? They basically look west european.
First one is
Second one is suspected to have different west Asian and European origins (mixed)
Third one is an anglo convert

3 is 6.2 psl? I thought brooklyn Beckham was normie jfl

Yep, the first two have mtb wives. Guy 3 (brooklyn Beckham) is statusmaxxed and his wife is a billionaire's daughter
6psl is two SD above average right? These guys look like top 2% to me.

• +1
Jfl. Heavy overate for 1 and 3 you’re saying they’re both chads? 1 is 4.5 psl and 3 is 4.8 psl. Saint gonzalos rating is fair though
Yeah these guys are top percentile.

• JFL
What does this have to do with anything
Just a joke about the conspiracies regarding Jews here, never saw so much talk about Jews until i started browsing here, are you jewpilled though?

• JFL
None of them are mog machines but I’d have to pick number 3.

• +1
6psl is two SD above average right? These guys look like top 2% to me.
Yep.

Yeah these guys are top percentile.
>brooklyn beckham
>chad

Agreed with the other two though

Just a joke about the conspiracies regarding Jews here, never saw so much talk about Jews until i started browsing here, are you jewpilled though?
I don't support antisemitism at all

I’d say first guys wife is HTB. Gonzalo could def do better than mtb no doubt
Fair enough.
If you look in the OP, you can see part of Gonzalo's wife's face. She appears to be ginger with a short face, large forehead. Looks like a cross between Baby and Ginger Spice.

What do you think he could have gotten?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett