WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGGAS IS THIS? “CURLYHEADBARRETT” AND “ELIASDEPOOT” ON SCIENCE FORUM

becos hurricanes are like women
alot of blowing and sucking then you lose everything in the end

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what is newgen
newgen is a word people used to use on games like Gu.nZ back in the 2000s etc to describe new players aka newbies aka new generation, atleast that's where i first heard it 15+ years ago

• +1
let's have a rap battle

am I newgen?
depends if you were browsing lookism in the late 10s or not, anyone 2020 or later is newgen i'd say but then people would says anyone after sluthate is newgen and i was too busy jerking off to harem animes back then to give a shita bout looksmaxxing

• +1
depends if you were browsing lookism in the late 10s or not, anyone 2020 or later is newgen i'd say but then people would says anyone after sluthate is newgen and i was too busy jerking off to harem animes back then to give a shita bout looksmaxxing
I lurked lookism in 2018

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
let's have a rap battle

am I newgen
TikTok is filled with new gens calling others new gens. One thing I’ve noticed is that they are all obsessed with Meghan fox and her masculine face.

• JFL
@Xangsane how many alts u have?

confess!

• JFL
people should start finding senior citizen online communities and teach them incel slang

• JFL