Which one would u pick? Darkskin black stacy or curry stacy

Which one, young man

• Total voters
Her nose, coloring, skull shape are like mom's
Her lips are bigger than the average white girl's so maybe that would be a black feature?
Don't know, though, because some white girls like angelina jolie and billie eilish have big natural lips too
white people dont have big natural lips @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Xangsane and fuxkdakikez
absolute attraction transcends race and creed lol. in my opinion a black panther is more beautiful then an average leopard. though they are identical apart from the melanin the black panther is more attractive becuz of its exoticism. therefore for you to say no dark skinned human can truly be psl is retarded.
Comparing animals to dark skin women
Sounds about right

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kamui, Ricky212 and lilith
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Her nose, coloring, skull shape are like mom's
Her lips are bigger than the average white girl's so maybe that would be a black feature?
Don't know, though, because some white girls like angelina jolie and billie eilish have big natural lips too
i would fuck the shit out of billie

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Ricky212
@TheTakeoverHasBegun even I don't like dark women. They look so unfeminine and primitive. They are just not it. A woman has to atleast be medium skinned to be attractive that is why I only like north Indian girls

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
@TheTakeoverHasBegun even I don't like dark women. They look so unfeminine and primitive. They are just not it. A woman has to atleast be medium skinned to be attractive that is why I only like north Indian girls
Dark skin women are the antithesis of feminine
Other than having some depraved festish don't know how you can find that type of complexion on women attractive
They are just not nice to look at and their genitalia suffers the most from it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wow a curry foid that looks good finally

This isn't just about black women
It's about dark skin women in general
Dark skin indians, dark skin native americans etc etc
You are capped as a dark skin women to 1 psl
There's nothing you can do to gain higher
Dark skin women cannot be attractive

This is what black pussy looks like
Looks like burnt coal
I'll pass 🤮
View attachment 2533314

Of all the fucking ways to show a black pussy, you show this?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Of all the fucking ways to show a black pussy, you show this?
The black pussy was the most disgusting thing about that video
Crazy stuff

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
This isn't just about black women
It's about dark skin women in general
Dark skin indians, dark skin native americans etc etc
You are capped as a dark skin women to 1 psl
There's nothing you can do to gain higher
Dark skin women cannot be attractive

This is what black pussy looks like
Looks like burnt coal
I'll pass 🤮
View attachment 2533314
why that video ?

the curry stacy wouldnt even look curry, good looking curries look med or have colored eyes + light skin
Very Good looking “any race” don’t look their race

blacks for sex
the human for reproduction

Black Stacy. She has nice feet and i don't like Curry foids

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Not going near a curry girl sorry

I see a monkey down there

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxqt
She's wearing contact lenses and layers of fake-up.
jfl. GIRLS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT FAKE-UP. The ratio between objectively subhuman, normie, and stacy girls is the same as the ratio between subhumans, normies, and chads. But MUH MAKEUP. MUH MAKEUP IS EXPRESSING MYSELF instantly bumps them 4 points. The better she is at makeup, the worst she looks without it.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
jfl. GIRLS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT FAKE-UP. The ratio between objectively subhuman, normie, and stacy girls is the same as the ratio between subhumans, normies, and chads. But MUH MAKEUP. MUH MAKEUP IS EXPRESSING MYSELF instantly bumps them 4 points. The better she is at makeup, the worst she looks without it.
Exactly. Women are subhuman without fake-up. Nearly all men can’t rate women accurately and overrate them hard, simply because they’re wearing fake-up. I notice that native women here in Europe barely wear fake-up while ethnic women here wear tons of fake-up. Let’s be real.. men mog women. There’s tons of good-looking guys who don’t wear fake-up but the amount of good-looking women without fake-up is extremely low in comparison. Someone here made a good thread about it a few weeks ago, saying it is true as well in the rest of the animal kingdom.

Exactly. Women are subhuman without fake-up. Nearly all men can’t rate women accurately and overrate them hard, simply because they’re wearing fake-up. I notice that native women here in Europe barely wear fake-up while ethnic women here wear tons of fake-up. Let’s be real.. men mog women. There’s tons of good-looking guys who don’t wear fake-up but the amount of good-looking women without fake-up is extremely low in comparison. Someone here made a good thread about it a few weeks ago, saying it is true as well in the rest of the animal kingdom.
VS

Male peacock vs female
VS

NUFF SAID

+ women ARE DELUSIONAL. They delude themselves into thinking that they ACTUALLY look like that when in reality they don't. Women are not intelligent and really stupid. THIS IS WHAT IMAM GHAZALI THE CHAD MUSLIM SCHOLAR, one of the most respected and well known scholars to ever exist said about women.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2605329 VS View attachment 2605330
Male peacock vs female
View attachment 2605335 VS View attachment 2605332

NUFF SAID

+ women ARE DELUSIONAL. They delude themselves into thinking that they ACTUALLY look like that when in reality they don't. Women are not intelligent and really stupid. THIS IS WHAT IMAM GHAZALI THE CHAD MUSLIM SCHOLAR, one of the most respected and well known scholars to ever exist said about women.

View attachment 2605336
That is exactly what the dude pointed out in his thread, lion/lioness & peacocks.

Caged at the quote, btw. I agree that women are entirely delusional. They use fake-up to look better and think they deserve a guy that looks even better than they do with fake-up on. JFL.

That is exactly what the dude pointed out in his thread, lion/lioness & peacocks.

Caged at the quote, btw. I agree that women are entirely delusional. They use fake-up to look better and think they deserve a guy that looks even better than they do with fake-up on. JFL.
Good. Hope fail you. Luck wish i.

Bro please stfu about curry women already. You arent even a curry and you're trying to convince the world that our women are hot and that you should geomax there. No, for the last time sheeboons fog, and all curries are subhumans

curry women genuinely are disgusting and the ultimate white worshippers

At least sheeboons are loyal to their race and have nicer bodies

Darkskin black girl, but dark south asian foids can be foggers

There’s not a single south Asian woman on earth that fogs against any other normal woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Curry stacy looks Persian

Maximum fraud
Neither are stacy lol